FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...

Go down

FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...  Empty Re: FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...

Post by JEK on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:22

Good idea.

The only thing I'm going to miss is banter with opposing fans. I invited Dix Steele/Howler. Hope you guys are cool with that.  FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...  276803595 
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...  Empty Re: FYI - I'm willing to donate $100 for upgrades, domain name, etc...

Post by Keith Stone on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:23

I'll pledge $25.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:42

gHost Spartan wrote:Also, SeeRock, you're probably gonna have to come up with a different name, Spartan Swill and Spartans Will is too similar. Last night I googled "Spartan Swill" and basically a bunch of MSU Spartans Will stuff came up. And I don't think MSU will allow the use of the logos, etc...
El Swill de los Spartanos!

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum