Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot

3 posters

Go down

Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot Empty Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-13, 08:25

If I only still lived in Detroit  Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot 4177874726 

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/19358314-of-montreal-at-crofoot-ballroom
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot Empty Re: Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-13, 08:35

SeeRockCity wrote:If I only still lived in Detroit  Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot 4177874726 

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/19358314-of-montreal-at-crofoot-ballroom
nice..

was just there a couple of of weeks ago for Deer Tick and The Hold Steady - great show.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot Empty Re: Of Montreal tomorrow night at the Crofoot

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-14, 11:22

Bob, you didn't get killed in Detroit? Not sure you were actually there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-14, 15:20

Turtleneck wrote:Bob, you didn't get killed in Detroit? Not sure you were actually there.
Pontiac isn't Detroit.. other than the concert, it seemed like a ghost town.

however, I have hung out in downtown Detroit 3-4 times over the last 6 months or so - great downtown area..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-14, 19:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Pontiac isn't Detroit..  other than the concert, it seemed like a ghost town.

however, I have hung out in downtown Detroit 3-4 times over the last 6 months or so - great downtown area..

Bob, didn't catch the venue in the title and did not click the link. Anyway, per many posts on the RCMB, urban violence in the US only happens in Detroit. Now, as for On Montreal, they have always been very hit or miss for me. Some stuff I think is absolutely fantastic and some stuff I just can't get myself to enjoy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-15, 08:11

Turtleneck wrote:

Bob, didn't catch the venue in the title and did not click the link. Anyway, per many posts on the RCMB, urban violence in the US only happens in Detroit. Now, as for On Montreal, they have always been very hit or miss for me. Some stuff I think is absolutely fantastic and some stuff I just can't get myself to enjoy.
they're one band I'm not terribly familiar with.. I think I know a couple of tunes, but that's about it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down