Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

Post by Guest on 2016-06-03, 16:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:No dice. Oh well. Cleveland exceeded my expectations in terms of night life. Had a great time.

Angels @ Pittsburgh today

Good for you on both Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Post more and let us live vicariously. Plus I like live pictures and stories of nightlife, but work on embellishing those like everyone else here, ok?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

Post by CheesySpartan on 2016-06-03, 18:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:No dice. Oh well. Cleveland exceeded my expectations in terms of night life. Had a great time.

Angels @ Pittsburgh today

Good for you on both Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Post more and let us live vicariously. Plus I like live pictures and stories of nightlife, but work on embellishing those like everyone else here, ok?

This my man, this...Enjoy it all...did one almost 20 yrs ago and had a blast.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-03, 18:45

Fucked up in Pittsburgh. Looked on stubhub and found tickets that hadn't been bought and we're currently sitting in those seats instead of the ones we bought. Don't think we'll get caught. Go Bucs

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 Image19
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2016-06-03, 20:02

My man...SpartansWill
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty on 2016-06-03, 20:31

Nope. I usually just ask an usher the shortest route to my seat.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 09:50

Philly wasn't anything special, but still pretty cool. Hit up Jim's for a cheesesteak afterwards and it was as advertised. Yesterday was a bitch though..drove from Pittsburgh to philly, watched the Phillies lose, then drove up to Boston where we didn't book a room in advance. Had to spend more than we wanted and we're further out. Heading into town now..super pumped about Fenway

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 Image20
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 09:57

Tim Wakefield wrote:Philly wasn't anything special, but still pretty cool. Hit up Jim's for a cheesesteak afterwards and it was as advertised. Yesterday was a bitch though..drove from Pittsburgh to philly, watched the Phillies lose, then drove up to Boston where we didn't book a room in advance. Had to spend more than we wanted and we're further out. Heading into town now..super pumped about Fenway

Enjoy yourself. Did TanFan teach you how to post pics? ;-)

Have a beer on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-06-05, 10:01

Very cool what Wake's is doing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 10:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Philly wasn't anything special, but still pretty cool. Hit up Jim's for a cheesesteak afterwards and it was as advertised. Yesterday was a bitch though..drove from Pittsburgh to philly, watched the Phillies lose, then drove up to Boston where we didn't book a room in advance. Had to spend more than we wanted and we're further out. Heading into town now..super pumped about Fenway

Have a beer on me.

Gonna have to pick between drinking today or tomorrow in NYC, I'm bleeding money. Spent way more than I was planning on
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2016-06-05, 10:58

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Have a beer on me.

Gonna have to pick between drinking today or tomorrow in NYC, I'm bleeding money. Spent way more than I was planning on

God invented credit cards for a reason.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-06-05, 11:19

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Have a beer on me.

There's always drinking in moderation both days. Nahhhhh.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-05, 11:22

I'll paypal you $30 for some booze. What are your initials again?

Have one of those delicious hot dogs wrapped in a piece of bread thingies at Fenway.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 11:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'll paypal you $30 for some booze. What are your initials again?

Have one of those delicious hot dogs wrapped in a piece of bread thingies at Fenway.

I'll send WBH $20 to make it $50.  Give me 5 minutes.

Easier than I thought. Done.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-06-05, 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 11:27

SW!

Loose, you just wanna one-up Bob right?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 11:28

Tim Wakefield wrote:SW!

lol, nope.   I was just thinking of offering to send you $20 a few minutes ago but didn't think it would buy much in Bos/Ny.....$50 might not either but it's better than $20. So WBH and I were having the same thought.

I really am happy for you having the fun on this trip, wish I was a kid again and could do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 11:29

NigelUno wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

God invented credit cards for a reason.

Not a fan of loading up a credit card
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-05, 11:31

Sent.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 11:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:SW!

lol, nope.   I was just thinking of offering to send you $20 a few minutes ago but didn't think it would buy much in Bos/Ny.....$50 might not either but it's better than $20. So WBH and I were having the same thought.

I really am happy for you having the fun on this trip, wish I was a kid again and could do it.

It's a blast. The days are starting to run together though

Thanks WBH! Just got the $. I'll post a pic of my beer with the Monster in the background. Sitting near the RF foul pole
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-05, 11:32

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 3493939353 Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 969504605

I'll post pics from the zoo or the playground later.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 11:33

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks WBH! Just got the $. I'll post a pic of my beer with the Monster in the background. Sitting near the RF foul pole

Got a PP debit card? I used to collect a fair amount of $$ on there and having the debit card was mighty handy at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 11:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 3493939353 Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 969504605

So I assume the horse and dog are ok? I chuckle at you and your animals, you either have bad luck with them or need younger animals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-06-05, 11:35

Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-06-05, 11:35

I've driven past a few. That's about it. Fenway. Whatever the White Sox's stadium is called. Tropicana Field. So, I've covered most of them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 11:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Got a PP debit card? I used to collect a fair amount of $$ on there and having the debit card was mighty handy at times.

I actually still have my debit card/checking account at a local GR bank from when I was like 15. Been meaning to switch to MSUFCU but I never really think about it
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-05, 11:44

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 3493939353 Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 969504605

So I assume the horse and dog are ok? I chuckle at you and your animals, you either have bad luck with them or need younger animals.

Have not heard a report yet this AM on the horsh. Wife is at church with the youngest and her parents. She will be heading out to the barn afterwards and I will do something with the kids. The horse is 30+....he's exceeded his 9 lives. He's a nice ol guy though and it will be sad to see him go.

My dog will live forever. She's 11 which is up there for a beast her size, she's had digestive issues since Day 1. It took 5 years in and out of lengthy expensive hospital stays to finally figure out on my own what worked and didn't work to keep her eating and avoid having to hook her up to an IV for a few days every 5-6 months. She's fine. She's got a bit of arthritis because of her age and size but she's good to go, just have to deal with the food issues.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 12:41

Cool pics wake looks awesome
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 12:41

Wake you never answered me are you wagering on these games or what? You better be.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2016-06-05, 12:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake you never answered me are you wagering on these games or what? You better be.

He doesn't have cash for beer, and you want him to bet on games?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 13:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake you never answered me are you wagering on these games or what? You better be.

I suspended my campaign until CFB. Wasn't hitting on baseball like I usually do so I gave it up. Also collected on my bets so I'm calling it a winning summer
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 14:40

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 Image21

Thanks guys! We're bad for the home teams, jeez. Besides the Indians walkoff, home teams are 1-2. Sox down 4-0 early
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 14:44

Get down from the rafters, Wake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 14:49

Fenway ain't cheap. These seats were $50 and were the best we could get
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 15:01

Tim Wakefield wrote:Fenway ain't cheap. These seats were $50 and were the best we could get

Your picture is upside down on my lap top. I'm an outfield guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 15:14

That explains Goose's comment. The pics look good on my phone Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 2599972566

Also footnote: I got a Goose IPA in honor of my generous donors. Going back for another brew after this inning and might have another. Pretty good.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 15:38

Might wanna turn the game on Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 3003718628

Don't know jinx etiquette for the away team. I'm gonna switch from Soc to Jays fan after this inning if this keeps up
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 15:51

I got it on Wake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-06-05, 15:52

Jinxed the shit out of that one. You're welcome, Wake. Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-05, 15:55

Fuck! Alright go Sox now
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-05, 16:23

Wake you gotta get one of those hot dog things, those are fucking delish.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-06-05, 16:37

The pics are fine on my phone too but goofed up on the computer. Weird.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum