Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

+22
The Pantry
aualum06
Turtleneck
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Triple Sparty
CheesySpartan
NigelUno
The_Dude
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

Post by pulling69 2016-06-05, 17:31

Fucking millennials can't drink, can't post pics, can't afford their vacation....
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour?

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-05, 19:11

When are you going to be in NYC?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-05, 19:46

steveschneider wrote:When are you going to be in NYC?

His original schedule says tomorrow night at the Stadium.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-05, 21:14

WBH, I think I got what you're talking about. I splurged as much as possible on your guys' dime. Got a dog and two beers and that covered it I think

I really do appreciate it. Helps out a lot

NYC tomorrow Steve. Staying with a friend in north Jersey
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-05, 21:17

I don't know why I remember that hot dog being so good, as far as I can remember it was just a hot dog in a thick piece of white bread but it was fucking delicious.

Glad you're having fun Wake.

Also you should tell your parents that 30 something dudes from the internet (and 50 something LG?) are paypaling you money to help with your survival. Their level of concern will surely motivate them to send you some fundage post haste.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-05, 21:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know why I remember that hot dog being so good, as far as I can remember it was just a hot dog in a thick piece of white bread but it was fucking delicious.

Also you should tell your parents that 30 something dudes from the internet (and 50 something LG?) are paypaling you money to help with your survival. Their level of concern will surely motivate them to send you some fundage post haste.

So, are guys like OTPT and Wake's sugar daddies?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-05, 21:26

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know why I remember that hot dog being so good, as far as I can remember it was just a hot dog in a thick piece of white bread but it was fucking delicious.

Yes, we actually met here SeekingArrangement.com prior to the Swill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-05, 21:28

Yeah, old as the hills. Jesus today I was showing my kids some pictures from deer season of 1990 in the UP and I realized that I'm now 5 years older than my Dad was in the pictures. Made me feel older and creaky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-05, 21:29

Turtleneck wrote:

Hahaha
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-05, 21:32

Hey, go for it OTPT. Don't spend your own money.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-06, 21:00

The Empire State

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 Image22
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 21:02

What the fuck is that, the west coast?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-06, 21:05

Tim Wakefield wrote:The Empire State

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 Image22

Back to Philly or down to Baltimore next?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-06, 21:21

Heading to Camden. Gonna skip the Reds game and chill in Alexandria/DC instead of Cincy
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 21:22

Tim Wakefield wrote:Heading to Camden. Gonna skip the Reds game and chill in Alexandria/DC instead of Cincy

DC, Alexandria is for older folks.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-06, 21:22

Pretty close to the seats I had when price pitched their first game. I hate the new Yankee stadium.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-06, 21:24

Tim Wakefield wrote:WBH, I think I got what you're talking about. I splurged as much as possible on your guys' dime. Got a dog and two beers and that covered it I think

I really do appreciate it. Helps out a lot

NYC tomorrow Steve. Staying with a friend in north Jersey

Enjoy the big apple man, go down to the village and enjoy the bird watching.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-07, 20:21

Baltimore! Sick park. Being drunk helps. Missed the Orioles golf umbrella give away :(

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 Image23
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 20:46

Just grab one when somebody's not looking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-07, 20:48

Brawl!!! Machado got plunked and charged right away. Hell yeah
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-06-07, 20:49

Tim Wakefield wrote:Baltimore! Sick park. Being drunk helps. Missed the Orioles golf umbrella give away :(

Beautiful! Enjoy...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-07, 20:51

Tim Wakefield wrote:Baltimore! Sick park. Being drunk helps. Missed the Orioles golf umbrella give away :(

Nice picture. Enjoy DC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-07, 20:53

Manny whooped some ass and the O's went back to back right after. Safe to say this is a sick game to be at
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-07, 22:21

Awaiting the official review of the ballparks when you are sober enough to reflect. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-08, 01:01

Did you get the Bacon on a Stick? Famous park food at Camden Yard.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-08, 01:08

Good shit wake so jealous
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-08, 23:22

I.B. Fine wrote:Awaiting the official review of the ballparks when you are sober enough to reflect. Wink

Back in EL! What a trip. Official Tim Wakefield Ballpark Rankings and Tour Summary:

1. Boston. Duh. A+++

Blue Jays @ Red Sox was an awesome game.  Pregamed at our $40 parking spot and got a nice buzz before going in.  Sat in the RF area with some rowdy fans.  Rooted for the no-hit bid by Toronto's SP until it got broken up in the 8th, then switched to the Boston bandwagon and almost saw a 4 run comeback in the 9th. Toronto ended up closing it out. Sat by a cute girl.

2. Baltimore. A+

Fireworks! Got there late bc drinking and DC traffic so we missed the apparent shit-talking between Ventura and Machado in the 1st inning. 2nd time up, Machado got plunked with 99mph to the ribs, charged the mound, and benches cleared. Royals brought in a reliever and the O's proceeded to hit back to back bombs and kept pounding the ball throughout the game. Electric environment.  Highlights

3. NYY. A-

Kinda bummed about not having gone to Old Yankee Stadium, but the new one is pretty cool as well. No shame in being behind the Top 2 and it was still an awesome experience. 2-2 game for a while until Beltran put the Bombers up 3 with a HR in the 8th, setting up the save for Chapman. Stadium was rocking

4. Pittsburgh. B-

Disappointing. Expectations were high and they didn't live up. Beautiful view from our stolen seats, but the fans sucking ass + expensive beer = unhappy Wake.  Didnn't help that the Angels jumped all over them early, but it was a boring game with boring people. Nightlife was excellent

5. Cleveland. ???

Debated putting this above Pittsburgh, but I was too drunk for most of the game to remember much. Snapped out of my mini blackout in the front row in the 8th inning and saw a walk off sac fly in the ninth. Don't know what happened in the game but the few fans that were there were loud and fun.

6. Philadelphia. D-

Why the fuck did I go here?

Sad it's over, but I'm glad I don't have to be in a car all day with 4 dudes anymore. It's been a long week.  Thanks to the PayPal'ers, it helped a lot! Scared to look at my bank statement and I'm really looking forward to my much-needed paycheck that's coming on Friday. If I had to plan it out again, I would have skipped Philadelphia and had a bar night at a random East Coast city, or maybe just went straight from Pittsburgh to Boston and spent an extra night there. Back to reality now pale

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2016-06-08, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-08, 23:28

Awesome Wake. Jealous. Glad you had fun.

Were tickets at Yankee stadium outrageous?

I've only been to....maybe 7? CoPa, Tiger, Cleveland, Fenway, Wrigley, KC, Arlington, Camden, Skydome.....I think that's it and I'm bad at counting.

Agree that Fenway is def tops and Baltimore is 2nd. I miss Tiger Stadium soooo much but it's more for nostalgia/memories - place was a dump. But I loved that dump.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-08, 23:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Awesome Wake. Jealous. Glad you had fun.

Were tickets at Yankee stadium outrageous?

I've only been to....maybe 7? CoPa, Tiger, Cleveland, Fenway, Wrigley, KC, Arlington, Camden, Skydome.....I think that's it and I'm bad at counting.

Agree that Fenway is def tops and Baltimore is 2nd. I miss Tiger Stadium soooo much but it's more for nostalgia/memories - place was a dump. But I loved that dump.

The Yankee tickets were actually really cheap. $12 or so..I was surprised. Postgame tour of NYC was cool too cause it was my first time. Ate at a food truck, Halal Guys. Best street food ever
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-04-14, 20:33

Bump. Checking a few more off the list with a West Coast trip this summer. Shoutout to me for picking a career that lets me do this cheers

July 23 San Francisco
July 24 LA (Dodgers)
July 25 LA (Fighting Trouts)
July 26 San Diego
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-04-14, 22:29

San Diego is a cool park, has a giant model of the Midway in the concourse. Also you can't do a full lap of the concourse. Anaheim has the cheapest beer in maybe all of professional sports, also numerous Del Taco's and Jack in the Box in the area.

PS Not a bad drive to get to an Original Tommy's from there, do it. That shit is legit.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-17, 12:07

Tim Wakefield wrote:Heading to Camden. Gonna skip the Reds game and chill in Alexandria/DC instead of Cincy

Astros @ Reds, heading to Cincinnati for 3 games and to see a college buddy. JV on the mound tomorrow, weather permitting
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-17, 15:39

Wake, what number are you up to now?

I’m thinking of heading out to Rhode Island this summer to catch a Pawtucket Red Sox game. It’s Boston’s Triple-A team, and it’s moving to Worcester, Mass next year. The PawSox have been playing in McCoy Stadium for nearly 50 years, and my wife went to games there with her parents when she was a kid. Pretty sad to see the team leave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-06-17, 17:32

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Astros @ Reds, heading to Cincinnati for 3 games and to see a college buddy. JV on the mound tomorrow, weather permitting

Great American is pretty blah
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-19, 18:22

tGreenWay wrote:Wake, what number are you up to now?

I’m thinking of heading out to Rhode Island this summer to catch a Pawtucket Red Sox game. It’s Boston’s Triple-A team, and it’s moving to Worcester, Mass next year. The PawSox have been playing in McCoy Stadium for nearly 50 years, and my wife went to games there with her parents when she was a kid. Pretty sad to see the team leave.

15, halfway there.

Tried our hardest to get JV's attention last night but he got shelled in the first inning and wasn't in the mood. He definitely saw us decked out in tigers gear but no acknowledgement. Sure is nice to be able to afford real seats now, unlike my posts from 3 years ago when I sat in nosebleeds exclusively Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 502811600

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 C36c6a10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-19, 19:24

Tim Wakefield wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Wake, what number are you up to now?

15, halfway there.

Tried our hardest to get JV's attention last night but he got shelled in the first inning and wasn't in the mood. He definitely saw us decked out in tigers gear but no acknowledgement. Sure is nice to be able to afford real seats now, unlike my posts from 3 years ago when I sat in nosebleeds exclusively Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 502811600

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 C36c6a10

That’s really cool, Wake. Very happy for you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-07-23, 21:25

Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 41d40110

Cubs @ Giants tonight. Giants -110 and u7.5 Anyone ever do a MLB stadium tour? - Page 3 969504605
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-07-23, 21:25

Bad seats tonight, idc
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-07-23, 21:49

Tim Wakefield wrote:Bad seats tonight, idc

Bad=awesome
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-23, 22:37

Report back wake haven’t been to SF. Enjoy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next