Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about

+31
DWags
Da Mayor
pulling69
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
y2kMgrad
SawGreen
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
Cameron
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
Son of Sparta
Dr. Strangelove
Cym Jim
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
AMwood
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
35 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is the best under the radar fast food restaurant?

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap13%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap3%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap6%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap13%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap16%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap22%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_lcap16%The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 32

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Empty The best fast food restaurant no one talks about

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:21

What say you?  I just saw a commercial for Popeyes and it kinda made me want to throw up. Fried chicken is really delicious but it's disgusting. I can eat it maybe once every two years.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Empty Re: The best fast food restaurant no one talks about

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:22

I'm voting LJS here all the way, btw. Especially if they have the pirate hats. I wish they still had the old school architecture.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Empty Re: The best fast food restaurant no one talks about

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-03, 23:24

Arby's doesn't make me feel like complete dogshit as some places can. So I'll go with THE MEATS!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-03, 23:24

Chick Fil-a
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Arby's doesn't make me feel like complete dogshit as some places can. So I'll go with THE MEATS!

You voted for write in and not Arby's but wrote in Arby's?

BOO THIS YOUNG MAN.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-03, 23:26

Zaxby's?

Culver's?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-03, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Arby's doesn't make me feel like complete dogshit as some places can. So I'll go with THE MEATS!

You voted for write in and not Arby's but wrote in Arby's?

BOO THIS YOUNG MAN.

Thanks, Gomer.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-03, 23:27

NigelUno wrote:
Culver's?

Culver's is real solid. They make a mean milkshake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-03, 23:28

I ate White Castle after we beat Iowa in the BTCG. White Castle is for winners.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-03, 23:29

I know Loose's answer. He drives to Indiana for Popeye's.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:30

Culver's is a solid nomination. I also forgot Steak n Shake.

Never had Zaxby's.

Should I edit and add the above plus Sbarro?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-03, 23:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Culver's is a solid nomination. I also forgot Steak n Shake.

Never had Zaxby's.

Should I edit and add the above plus Sbarro?

Sbarro?

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about 502811600

Do you drink Hopslam straight out of the can too?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I ate White Castle after we beat Iowa in the BTCG. White Castle is for winners.

Spent many a drunken night in that WC. My friend who is a HS teacher intervened in a ghetto-ish Indy HS verbal catfight to absolutely undress a bully and tell her what human trash she was. Fucking hysterical. The best fast food restaurant no one talks about 1966794946 Even better that he rolls about 5'7, 140 and I am holding him back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-03, 23:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What say you?  I just saw a commercial for Popeyes and it kinda made me want to throw up. Fried chicken is really delicious but it's disgusting. I can eat it maybe once every two years.

This is maybe the most bipolar comment on this board yet. I love it but it's gross.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:36

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What say you?  I just saw a commercial for Popeyes and it kinda made me want to throw up. Fried chicken is really delicious but it's disgusting. I can eat it maybe once every two years.

This is maybe the most bipolar comment on this board yet. I love it but it's gross.

Bipolar but honestly I just lost a lot of respect for you as a man if you don't know exactly what I mean.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-03, 23:37

Also: Fazzoli's. Nothing beats fast-food Eye-talian.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:38

I used to love Fazoli's when I was in college but they're all but gone from MI. I don't think there are any in the metro D area any longer. Those unlimited buttery breadsticks. Yum.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-03, 23:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bipolar but honestly I just lost a lot of respect for you as a man if you don't know exactly what I mean.

I'm not here for respect. I'm here for tits and ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-03, 23:44

Y'all about to be so jealous - there is a Fazoili's AND Popeye's close enough to me.

I don't really eat much fast food, doe.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:47

At this very moment, I'm trying to think how much money you would have to pay me to eat a Popeye's value meal. I would say probably north of $400.

It has its place, though. Like when you're stuck at Hartsfield on a Thursday night taking an Uber home from the airport when you land back home and don't have time to make it to Chick Fil A.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-03, 23:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I used to love Fazoli's when I was in college but they're all but gone from MI. I don't think there are any in the metro D area any longer. Those unlimited buttery breadsticks. Yum.

I was kidding. I would have nominated Hot-n-Now, but I'm not sure how many restaurants they even have these days. Granted, they probably used horse meat, but it was cheap and fast and not the worst tasting burger I'd ever had.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-03, 23:51

The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Getemngo-300x220

HOLY FUCK - just remembered this place. The best fast food restaurant no one talks about 361471007
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The best fast food restaurant no one talks about Getemngo-300x220

HOLY FUCK - just remembered this place. The best fast food restaurant no one talks about 361471007

GPS coordinates please. I'm hungry.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-03, 23:53

Fuck. I forgot Jack in the Box. Del Taco. Whataburger. In n Out (this is top 3 lock).
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-04, 00:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck. I forgot Jack in the Box. Del Taco. Whataburger. In n Out (this is top 3 lock).

In-n-Out, yes, but Del Taco? That's just fast heartburn and squirts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-04, 00:06

I'm adding A&W but only for the root beer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-04, 00:07

Fact checking here, the statement that no one talks about In-n-Out is false.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-04, 00:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fact checking here, the statement that no one talks about In-n-Out is false.

Good point. But it's not very common. Especially in the nordicland where most of us reside.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-04, 00:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fact checking here, the statement that no one talks about In-n-Out is false.

Good point. But it's not very common. Especially in the nordicland where most of us reside.

To be fair, it's a regional franchise, not national.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-04, 00:11

It is really good, though. Haven't been out to AZ/NV/CA in a few years other than the RB trip but I do try to hit it when I am out there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-04, 00:11

OG Halo Burger
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-04, 11:58

About the only fast food I ever get a crave for anymore is Taco Bell, and about the only thing on the menu I'll ever order is their bean burrito.

I think the last fast food I had was Kentucky Fried Chicken, there was a bucket of it at a super bowl party. I thought it was terrible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-02-04, 12:09

tGreenWay wrote:

the earth is bipolar. nobody has a problem with that.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-04, 12:49

Turtleneck wrote:I know Loose's answer. He drives to Indiana for Popeye's.

Popeye's has the best chicken and it's not even close.   I consider myself somewhat of a national expert on fast food based on 2008--2012.   For that 4-5 years I was on the road with one of my sons for 3 weeks or more a month and we basically existed on fast food.
So unlike the amateurs that "watch some film" on HS players and think they see things highly paid coaches miss the following is based on real experience.

Best overall menu:
1) Carl's Jr/Hardees
2) Jack in the Box
3) Steak N Shake

Best Chicken:
1) Popeyes
2) Church's
3) Lee's Famous
4) Bojangles
5) KFC

Best Fish:
1) Culvers
2) SOME Long John Silvers, for example the one in North Platte, NE is good.   The one in Huntington Beach, CA sucks.
3) CaptainD's

Mexican:
Del Taco, Taco Time, Taco Bell, Taco John's - I don't care much for any of them.

Most Overrated:
1) In and Out - it's ok but jesus people get a hold of yourselves.
2) Whattaburger
3) ChickaFila

McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's etc were hit only when you were in BFE and there were no other choices.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-04, 12:54

Fuck I forgot all about Rally's/Checkers. - I liked them as a break from some of the others but their food wears on you quickly.

And Arbys wasn't mentioned because although my sons like them the only thing on their menu I could eat was the Reuben and that was pretty dicey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 12:56

32X32
5'10"
172 lbs
RHR = 42 bpm
MP = 118/72 mm/hg
VO2max probably around 62 ml/kg/min
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-04, 12:56

And so we didn't die we tried to hit Subway a fair amount and load subs with mass veggies.

Subway
Jimmy John's
Blimpies
Quiznos

On the sub chains....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-04, 12:59

LooseGoose wrote:And so we didn't die we tried to hit Subway a fair amount and load subs with mass veggies.

Subway
Jimmy John's
Blimpies
Quiznos

On the sub chains....

I forgot about Subway, Subway would be the most recent fast food I've had and sometimes I crave it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-04, 13:02

Popeyes is awesome. Best fast food chicken around.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-04, 13:34

AMwood wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

the earth is bipolar. nobody has a problem with that.

Does that mean the earth is going to text me titty pics? 'cuz a woman I know did that to me one time when she was manic.
I'd be down with earth porn, btw.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next