Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..

5 posters

Go down

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 08:50

my thoughts and prayers are with you as you make your way through breakfast... make sure to chew thoroughly and you should be okay.

National Prayer Breakfast - First Thursday in February

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Re: Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 09:23

I'm eating some pretzels at my desk for breakfast Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Re: Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 09:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm eating some pretzels at my desk for breakfast Bob.
my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 09:34

haven't eaten too much this morning.. an apple (Gala) and a Kind bar... few cups of coffee.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm eating some pretzels at my desk for breakfast Bob.

They're pretzel rods Bob. Do you think God thinks I'm gay now? Am I a sinner?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 09:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

well, let's see..

you're a male who admitted to putting a long, hard rod in your mouth this morning.. that likely left a salty aftertaste..

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..  Magic-8-ball_3
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-04, 09:51

What the fuck is a national prayer breakfast? I skimmed the link and still don't get it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 09:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What the fuck is a national prayer breakfast? I skimmed the link and still don't get it.
it's a political/religious thing where political/religious people get together to publicly proclaim that they're righteous men/women of god.

And some people actually believe it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 10:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

well, let's see..

you're a male who admitted to putting a long, hard rod in your mouth this morning.. that likely left a salty aftertaste..

Shit. I bit it and it broke off in my mouth. Do I have to go to jail now?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 10:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
well, let's see..

if by "jail" you mean a fiery pit of eternal damnation and perpetual torment while being surrounded by sinful creatures and an assortment of other unsavory characters then, yes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 10:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

if by "jail" you mean a fiery pit of eternal damnation and perpetual torment while being surrounded by sinful creatures and an assortment of other unsavory characters then, yes.

That seems like a bit of an over the top punishment for sucking one dick don't you think? I mean... Eating a pretzel rod. That's what I meant.

I had two. :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-04, 10:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if by "jail" you mean a fiery pit of eternal damnation and perpetual torment while being surrounded by sinful creatures and an assortment of other unsavory characters then, yes.

That seems like a bit of an over the top punishment for sucking one dick don't you think? I mean... Eating a pretzel rod. That's what I meant.

Do you own a lot of Nazi paraphernalia? You seem like the kind of guy that would be big into Hitler.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 10:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if by "jail" you mean a fiery pit of eternal damnation and perpetual torment while being surrounded by sinful creatures and an assortment of other unsavory characters then, yes.

"if man copulates orally with one man, he copulates orally with all men"..

Leviticus 13:1

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-04, 10:31

I'm going to pray that LWS and Travis successfully pray their gay away this summer at camp.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-04, 10:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"if man copulates orally with one man, he copulates orally with all men"..

That's a lot of dick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 10:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"if man copulates orally with one man, he copulates orally with all men"..

That's a lot of dick.

Today Is The Day for the National Prayer Breakfast..  502811600

You're my enemy and I hate you eternally. But that was funny.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 10:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"if man copulates orally with one man, he copulates orally with all men"..

That's a lot of dick.
"and lots of dick gets me most aroused"...

Hypocrites 24:10

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-04, 10:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to pray that LWS and Travis successfully pray their gay away this summer at camp.

It was just some pretzels :( they don't even really look like dick :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-04, 10:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's a lot of dick.
"and lots of dick gets me most aroused"...

Wasn't Hypocrites a Greek philosopher? I never believed anything he wrote about.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 10:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"and lots of dick gets me most aroused"...

Wasn't Hypocrites a Greek philosopher? I never believed anything he wrote about.
you're thinking of Isosceles.. his importance in society is unparalleled.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-04, 12:16

What do they serve at the NPB? Pancakes? Do they have french toast or is that too Catholic-ish?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-04, 12:30

Turtleneck wrote:What do they serve at the NPB? Pancakes? Do they have french toast or is that too Catholic-ish?
hypocrisy.. big 'ol heaping servings of it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 11:28

We need to pray for these fragile flowers - their social activism is interfering with their school work.

Schoolwork, advocacy place strain on student activists
Students struggle with mental health, academic pressures as they act on social justice responsibilities

“There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on,” said David, an undergraduate whose name has been changed to preserve anonymity. Throughout the year, he has worked to confront issues of racism and diversity on campus.

His role as a student activist has taken a toll on his mental, physical and emotional health. “My grades dropped dramatically. My health completely changed. I lost weight. I’m on antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills right now. (Counseling and Psychological Services) counselors called me. I had deans calling me to make sure I was okay,” he said.

As students rallied to protest two racist columns published by The Herald and the alleged assault of a Latinx student from Dartmouth by a Department of Public Safety officer, David spent numerous hours organizing demonstrations with fellow activists. Meanwhile, he struggled to balance his classes, job and social life with the activism to which he feels so dedicated. Stressors and triggers flooded his life constantly, he said.

David turned to CAPS and reached out to deans for notes that extended his deadlines for assignments. These were helpful, he said, but acted only as “bandages” for the underlying causes of stress.

Justice Gaines ’16, who uses the pronouns xe, xem and xyr, said student activism efforts on campus are necessary. “I don’t feel okay with seeing students go through hardships without helping and organizing to make things better.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 11:30

LooseGoose wrote:We need to pray for these fragile flowers - their social activism is interfering with their school work.

Students struggle with mental health, academic pressures as they act on social justice responsibilities

“There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on,” said David, an undergraduate whose name has been changed to preserve anonymity. Throughout the year, he has worked to confront issues of racism and diversity on campus.

His role as a student activist has taken a toll on his mental, physical and emotional health. “My grades dropped dramatically. My health completely changed. I lost weight. I’m on antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills right now. (Counseling and Psychological Services) counselors called me. I had deans calling me to make sure I was okay,” he said.

As students rallied to protest two racist columns published by The Herald and the alleged assault of a Latinx student from Dartmouth by a Department of Public Safety officer, David spent numerous hours organizing demonstrations with fellow activists. Meanwhile, he struggled to balance his classes, job and social life with the activism to which he feels so dedicated. Stressors and triggers flooded his life constantly, he said.

David turned to CAPS and reached out to deans for notes that extended his deadlines for assignments. These were helpful, he said, but acted only as “bandages” for the underlying causes of stress.

Justice Gaines ’16, who uses the pronouns xe, xem and xyr, said student activism efforts on campus are necessary. “I don’t feel okay with seeing students go through hardships without helping and organizing to make things better.”
my thoughts and prayers are with these individuals during such a difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 11:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:We need to pray for these fragile flowers - their social activism is interfering with their school work.

my thoughts and prayers are with these individuals during such a difficult time.

Do you go by xe, xem or xyr?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 11:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my thoughts and prayers are with these individuals during such a difficult time.

Do you go by xe, xem or xyr?
I go by Child of God and Follower of Christ.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down