Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow

4 posters

Go down

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Empty I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-05, 20:32

I will start with the banning of Travis.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Empty Re: I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 20:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I will start with the banning of Travis.

Seconded
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Empty Re: I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 20:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I will start with the banning of Travis.

Nice avatar, blue.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:35

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Image33
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-05, 20:35

I'll be at the Spanish town parade and will likely miss the game tomorrow. Ban me. Idc.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 20:37

Ass Dan wrote:I'll be at the Spanish town parade and will likely miss the game tomorrow. Ban me. Idc.

It's funny that you are a blue but less blue than that blue bastard, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:41

Turtleneck wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:I'll be at the Spanish town parade and will likely miss the game tomorrow. Ban me. Idc.

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Image33
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:43

Anyway, ban me otpt. I fucking dare you. Don't come here with this fucking bullshit and not ban me you pussy. Fuck you. Ban me. Bring it bitch. I will end you. Nut up and go through with your promise you fucking bitch. You don't have the guts. Because you're nothing but a bottom bitch. You're not going to do it though. Because all you want with this thread is my cum all over your face. You're begging for it. Everyone knows it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 20:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

We've got Travis on the run.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 20:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anyway, ban me otpt. I fucking dare you. Don't come here with this fucking bullshit and not ban me you pussy. Fuck you. Ban me. Bring it bitch. I will end you. Nut up and go through with your promise you fucking bitch. You don't have the guts. Because you're nothing but a bottom bitch. You're not going to do it though. Because all you want with this thread is my cum all over your face. You're begging for it. Everyone knows it.

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow 4113017228 post a girls nipple, it offends gomer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anyway, ban me otpt. I fucking dare you. Don't come here with this fucking bullshit and not ban me you pussy. Fuck you. Ban me. Bring it bitch. I will end you. Nut up and go through with your promise you fucking bitch. You don't have the guts. Because you're nothing but a bottom bitch. You're not going to do it though. Because all you want with this thread is my cum all over your face. You're begging for it. Everyone knows it.

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow 4113017228 post a girls nipple, it offends gomer.

I don't actually want to be banned. I just want to prove that otpt is either a) a pussy bitch that doesn't have the nuts or b) my bitch that follows my orders like a bitch. He's stuck now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-05, 20:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Didn't you watch a UM football game instead of meeting gHost? Yeah, you're a fucking blue.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 20:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't actually want to be banned. I just want to prove that otpt is either a) a pussy bitch that doesn't have the nuts or b) my bitch that follows my orders like a bitch. He's stuck now.

You are spot on. It is OTPT's move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 20:54

Been 10 minutes otpt. I can still post. You gonna follow my orders and ban me like a good little subordinate or no?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-05, 21:19

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 21:22

I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Image39

That guy in the front otpt? That's me. Those other guys? That's you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-05, 23:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Image39

You're black?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 23:26

Ass Dan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I propose we sentence 1 day bans on any suspected Blues for the game tomorrow Image39

You're black?

No, but I don't think that really matters in context Ass Dan.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-05, 23:30

Ass Dan wrote:

You're black?

Ass Dan might be one of those dweebs behind you Travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-05, 23:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Ass Dan might be one of those dweebs behind you Travis.

Thanks for calling me not a blue otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down