Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the ugly head of intolerance

5 posters

Go down

the ugly head of intolerance Empty the ugly head of intolerance

Post by Green Note Tue May 13, 2014 11:22 am

Brendan Eich forced out at Mozilla for $1,000 contribution to support proposition 8 in California (marriage is between a man and a women) which passed in a vote.

Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups. Nothing will happen to Buffett.

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

the ugly head of intolerance Empty Re: the ugly head of intolerance

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 13, 2014 11:35 am

I'm not a fan of Ann Coulter, either.. but she has every right to be an ugly head of intolerance.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Green Note wrote:Brendan Eich forced out at Mozilla for $1,000 contribution to support proposition 8 in California (marriage is between a man and a women) which passed in a vote.

Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups. Nothing will happen to Buffett.

So what? It was a response to citizen activism and protest within the Mozilla Foundation, right? I don't see the problem. It happens. Do you want government to somehow rectify the situation?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Tue May 13, 2014 3:18 pm

I like the idea that no one gets to support anything different than what I want to support. That way we will all go to the Cancun Grill and order Enchiladas Verde...ah!
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue May 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Green Note wrote:Brendan Eich forced out at Mozilla for $1,000 contribution to support proposition 8 in California (marriage is between a man and a women) which passed in a vote.

I think it's pretty obvious why.

Being against gay marriage is just being a petty asshole. It's clear as day... there's absolutely no reason for anyone to oppose letting any two consenting adults enter into a legally binding contract.

Now, aside from that... you might have a case regarding opposition to abortion (I lean pro-choice, fyi)... but I'll never under opposition to gay marriage, rights, etc.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down