Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

+18
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
By-Tor
Vlad
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
The_Dude
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by DWags 2016-02-10, 20:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No. It's more of a shares DNA with Blanch thing.

Sharing dna with blanch sounds like it would be a serious health risk.

You even smell blue. Trying to talk all smart about science stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-10, 20:16

Turtleneck wrote:

Hi, Travis. How are you today?

Doing good turtleneck. Had a kind of exciting day for a Wednesday. How are you?

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-02-10, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-10, 20:17

DWags wrote:

I was talking about VD.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-10, 20:32

DWags wrote:

I was talking about VD.

I'll probably just get her flowers again. Hope for the BJ.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-02-10, 20:46

DWags wrote:

I was talking about VD.

I'll probably just get her flowers again. Hope for the BJ.
Give it up. Unless she was really into it early in your courtship/marriage, no way she's doing it now. If your relationship is anything like my old marriage, she'd probably rather divorce you for the cash than take another load to the tonsils.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-10, 20:51

Turtleneck wrote:

Hi, Travis. How are you today?

I'm good. Thank you for asking. I read an interesting article today. It was about social democratic policies hinging on credit and monetary institutions within the purview of government. The article is eleven years old, but obviously relevant to this election. I also want to apologize for the blue stuff. It is out of hand. I heard you were getting threatening PMs and harassed at work and in public. If I had know, I would have never called you a blue. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-02-10, 20:57; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-10, 20:56

Harbaugh is a win at all costs psycho type of coach. He will win a natty as long as he stays there long enough. Elite talent plus elite coaching = natty.

MSU has the coaching...the elite talent across the board is the issue. UM will have as much talent as anyone in the country in a few years.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-10, 20:58

The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh is a win at all costs psycho type of coach. He will win a natty as long as he stays there long enough. Elite talent plus elite coaching = natty.

MSU has the coaching...the elite talent across the board is the issue. UM will have as much talent as anyone in the country in a few years.

Blue
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-10, 21:00

Turtleneck wrote:

I'm good. Thank you for asking. I read an interesting article today. It was about social democratic policies hinging on credit and monetary institutions within the purview of government. The article is eleven years old, but obviously relevant to this election. I also want to apologize for the blue stuff. It is out of hand. I heard you were getting threatening PMs and harassed at work and in public. If I had know, I would have never called you a blue. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

You could send me that article turtleneck. I don't talk much about my wheelhouse (because why would I want to come here to talk about the things I talk about all day? I get enough of that elsewhere) but that's pretty much in my wheelhouse. I would like to read it then not comment on it in any way shape or form.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-10, 21:08

I have sent you a message that contains a link to either the article or a page with 100000000 dick pics. Click at your own risk.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-10, 21:15

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh is a win at all costs psycho type of coach. He will win a natty as long as he stays there long enough. Elite talent plus elite coaching = natty.

Blue
Second. He's very blue.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-10, 21:18

Turtleneck wrote:I have sent you a message that contains a link to either the article or a page with 100000000 dick pics. Click at your own risk.

Fingers crossed that it's dicks
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-10, 21:22

It is 100000000 pics of this guy....

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 Dick-cheney
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-10, 21:44

The guys is a huge attention whore I'll give him that, but for the most part I could give a shit about what he's doing.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-11, 07:39

DWags wrote:Fuck it, why not? They're cutting edge and everyone else is just reacting and criticizing. Michigan has been kicked in the nuts by MSU and OSU for a decade. They were a fucking joke under Brandon and Hoke, you don't offer a man 6 or 7 million a year to continue getting your dick kicked in.

Nike contract will provide the money to do all their shit. Spring ball in Flirida? Why didn't we think of that? Hiring administrative assistants for their kids and connections? So what. If they didn't break a rule fuck it.

I live Dantonio and am proud he's a Spartan. Live the way he conducts himself and the class he has. That's not what Michigan is going for here. They're swinging for the fences in the next three years. I never realized they would be this willing to throw the facade of morality away for the crystal football, but they are.

It will be sweet if we can still keep the beat downs on the regular doing it in an ethical way, but if Michigan wins a natty not one alumni or fan will be disgusted with their conduct. If we don't like it, we better beat their ass doing what we do or put together a plan to stop them. Whatever that might take.
I don't keep up with UM the way you do... but if you seem to enjoy what they're doing, so do I.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-11, 10:42

They're definitely swinging for the fence. It's a high risk/high reward game. Either they'll get a NC out of it, or we'll see a mushroom cloud above AA.

So far Harbz is 0-2 against his two biggest rivals. That's the reality after year one.  And for all his recruiting success this year, OSU was right there with him, and he was no better than some of Hoke's classes.

No clear path to success here, but he's trying unconventional things. Good for him.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-02-11, 12:18

Is Harbz purposefully neglecting Midwestern kids? Cause that's a dicey way to go about building a team in the Midwest. His class is full of NJ, CA, FL kids. Curious to see how that translates.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-11, 12:44

By-Tor wrote:Is Harbz purposefully neglecting Midwestern kids? Cause that's a dicey way to go about building a team in the Midwest. His class is full of NJ, CA, FL kids. Curious to see how that translates.

The state of MI just doesn't produce a lot of top players. Alabama has half the population of MI but produces twice as much talent. Louisiana has little more than half of MIs population and they produce almost 4 times the amount of talent MI does.

Look at Meyer...Elliott and Barrett were both from SEC footprint states and so was their WR Thomas, Bosa, Lee and their stud CB Apple is from NJ. Elliott, Thomas, Bosa, Lee and Apple are all first to second rounders.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-11, 12:48

The_Dude wrote:
By-Tor wrote:Is Harbz purposefully neglecting Midwestern kids? Cause that's a dicey way to go about building a team in the Midwest. His class is full of NJ, CA, FL kids. Curious to see how that translates.

The state of MI just doesn't produce a lot of top players. Alabama has half the population of MI but produces twice as much talent. Louisiana has little more than half of MIs population and they produce almost 4 times the amount of talent MI does.

Look at Meyer...Elliott and Barrett were both from SEC footprint states and so was their WR Thomas, Bosa, Lee and their stud CB Apple is from NJ. Elliott, Thomas, Bosa, Lee and Apple are all first to second rounders.

I don't care about recruiting tho. For realz.

Ftfy

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-02-11, 13:16

The_Dude wrote:

Ohio, Illinois and Michigan produce plenty of football players. It's a calculated move by them.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-11, 19:24

Hmmm, Datonio now considering a spring fling in FL or TX.
Mark Dantonio considering holding spring practices off-site in warmer climate
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-02-11, 20:57

TL, DR. Harbaugh sumpin sumpin. Harbaugh gonna Harbaugh. Whatever works for him. As long as he's not breaking the rules I ain't got no issues. If he's breaking the rules, then fry his ass.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-12, 01:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hmmm, Datonio now considering a spring fling in FL or TX.

I have no problem with what Michigan is doing. I'd have no problem with this.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-12, 07:43

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-12, 07:46

I d go. Flights are like 100 for me to fly to Florida
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-12, 07:51

I think we should hold spring practice on an aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf.. we could be surrounded by military personnel and Tom Izzo could make an appearance dressed like a member of KISS..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-12, 07:58

Blanch32 wrote:

I d go. Flights are like 100 for me to fly to Florida

Honestly Blanch, great idea. Just push the hell out of this to alumni who would double a family vacation/spring break with watching their alma mater scrimmage. Mom and kids are happy in the warm sun on a beach Dad is happy to see football.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-12, 08:10

By your logic, USC, Texas, Florida, Alabama, FSU, Oklahoma, ole Miss, LSU, OSU, Miami, and auburn, will all win NC's. You have to play the games. National championships aren't won on paper or reputation or your desire to see it happen.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-22, 14:49

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 Geno10

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-22, 14:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 Geno10

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 502811600

Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-03-22, 22:38

Harbaugh replied:

"@CoachJim4UM: Good to see Director Smith being relevant again after the tattoo fiasco. Welcome back!"

This is so childish but funny at the same time. Hey Jim, how much is OSU gonna beat you by this year?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-03-23, 03:51

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Harbaugh replied:

"@CoachJim4UM: Good to see Director Smith being relevant again after the tattoo fiasco. Welcome back!"

This is so childish but funny at the same time. Hey Jim, how much is OSU gonna beat you by this year?
Did Harbaugh really say that or is that from one of those fake Twitter handles like Faux Pellini?

Real tweet from Jeem

LINK
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-23, 07:52

Tim Wakefield wrote:Harbaugh replied:

Ouch. Harbaugh needs Internet writers. Is he hiring?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-23, 08:40

Lost 18 of 20 to their rivals. Talks shit.

Gold right there. Gold.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-23, 08:42

kingstonlake wrote:Lost 18 of 20 to their rivals. Talks shit.

Gold right there. Gold.

Hasn't won the B1G in forever, as Wetzel points out.  Having fun with this on their podcast.

https://t.co/9H2S8dVYZi
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-08, 13:02

NCAA not good with satellite camps.

NCAA kills Jim Harbaugh's satellite camps, effective immediately

ANN ARBOR -- Jim Harbaugh's satellite camp days have come to a close.

The NCAA announced Friday that the Division I Council has opted to approve a proposal -- originally brought forth by the Atlantic Coast Conference -- that bans Football Bowl Subdivision teams from participating in satellite camps.

This change, per the NCAA, is effective immediately.

"The Council approved a proposal applicable to the Football Bowl Subdivision that would require those schools to conduct camps and clinics at their school's facilities or at facilities regularly used for practice or competition," a release stated Friday. "Additionally, FBS coaches and noncoaching staff members with responsibilities specific to football may be employed only at their school's camps or clinics. This rule change is effective immediately."

Bahahahaha
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-19, 09:51

St. Harbaugh is also an expert on the poor and a legal scholar.

Jim Harbaugh joins national council to improve legal aid for the poor
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-19, 09:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:St. Harbaugh is also an expert on the poor and a legal scholar.

Jim Harbaugh joins national council to improve legal aid for the poor
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 08:16

Harbaugh has found his QB - so just wait until Sam is a Junior and has had time to learn the very complicated scheme.   So it's 2022 or bust!!

Trieu: Sam Johnson impresses UM’s Harbaugh with throwing, leadership
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-13, 08:49

man I used to be a jerk. I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 2 502811600

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next