Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

+16
Nordic
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
tig ol bitties
The_Dude
xsanguine
Death Roe
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
InTenSity
NigelUno
Turtleneck
DWags
Giant Moose
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 14:32

I think Izzo just dropped a couple of "fuck that's" to the ref's face
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 14:32

xsanguine wrote:Tom really does not like that ref.

We got away with a foul down low because of lthat bitching though just now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-02-14, 14:32

Did Izzo mouth the words "Fuck them" after the foul call that looked like a charge?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 14:34

Things are going well when Marv is droppin threes from the corner

Oops, AEIII

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2016-02-14, 14:35; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2016-02-14, 14:34

tig ol bitties wrote:maybe we just aren't that good.

or maybe we are

frustrating team with crazy highs and lows.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-14, 14:35

I think he said "Fuck him" referring to the ref he was talking to that just walked away.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 14:39

xsanguine wrote:I think he said "Fuck him" referring to the ref he was talking to that just walked away.

FORK! he said Fork him. Forks down
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-14, 14:40

Marv going to need to step it up now with Goins out.

Ellis quietly playing solid minutes. Will need him to continue to do so.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 14:41

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I think he said "Fuck him" referring to the ref he was talking to that just walked away.

FORK! he said Fork him. Forks down

Fork them. Fork'em all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 14:44

Things are going well when Costello is droppin threes
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 14:48

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 4s5 seconds ago
Bad call - Bryant threw an elbow into Costello to draw that contact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 14:51

Hoosier Daddy chant gets me every time tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 14:55

Glad we could get this win for Bob.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 14:55

Costello had a high ceiling today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 14:55

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 5m5 minutes ago
Matt Costello now with a career high 22 pts. I've seen this movie before, and it typically ends with the Spartans in the Final Four.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 14:56

LooseGoose wrote:Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 5m5 minutes ago
Matt Costello now with a career high 22 pts. I've seen this movie before, and it typically ends with the Spartans in the Final Four.

I am so hard right now
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 14:57

Roy our human victory cigar is in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 14:58

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops  5m5 minutes ago

I am so hard right now
This might put you over the top.

Kirk Herbstreit@KirkHerbstreit 22m22 minutes ago
It's like clock work. Middle of February? Here comes Izzo and Sparty. Getting ready to peak at just the right time. Book em to the #Final4.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 14:58

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 5m5 minutes ago

I am so hard right now

Blue balled?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 14:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I am so hard right now

It's like clock work. Middle of February? Here comes Izzo and Sparty. Getting ready to peak at just the right time. Book em to the #Final4.

I just exploded all over everything.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-14, 15:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Chills..
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-14, 15:02

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Chills..

Derp
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 15:02

Denzel just ran a train on IU.

CBS Sports CBB@CBSSportsCBB 2m2 minutes ago

A Denzel Valentine....
tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 CbM0WUzWwAMbgqM
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-14, 15:08

Special day for Drew snd Bob Bob will be so happy tomorrow.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-14, 15:12

The Pantry wrote:Did Izzo mouth the words "Fuck them" after the foul call that looked like a charge?

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 Screen12

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 15:16

Waiting for the Vlad thread. Look forward to his insightfulness.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 15:20

Did you guys see me?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-14, 15:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:Did you guys see me?
Were you the guy in the polar bear suit?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 15:30

Peyton Manning UT jersey behind the Indiana bench #SEC
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 15:30

Were you the black guy in glasses that was coaching real hard today?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 15:31

Tim Wakefield wrote:Peyton Manning UT jersey behind the Indiana bench #SEC

since when did you start celebrating drug abusing sexual assaulters?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 15:33

So you're an orange?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 15:35

Turtleneck wrote:

So you're an orange?

Cream sickle
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 15:45

DWags wrote:

since when did you start celebrating drug abusing sexual assaulters?

Only when they win Super Bowls tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 2 3493939353
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-14, 15:46

Proud Orange
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 15:49

Wakefield, I didn't know you are an Irish Protestant.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-14, 15:57

Turtleneck wrote:Wakefield, I didn't know you are an Irish Protestant.

Those traitorous fucks.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 15:58

DWags wrote:

Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 29m29 minutes ago
Izzo: "Mike Garland came to me before the game and said, 'Play Marv. I've been watching film with him everyday.'"

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 28m28 minutes ago East Lansing, MI
Marvin Clark played 22 minutes. Most because of Goins injury, it would seem. But Izzo said Mike Garland told him before game to play Clark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-14, 16:02

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Izzo: "Mike Garland came to me before the game and said, 'Play Marv. I've been watching film with him everyday.'"

Marvin Clark played 22 minutes. Most because of Goins injury, it would seem. But Izzo said Mike Garland told him before game to play Clark.

Note to blanch: That's the black guy with glasses.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-14, 16:07

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Note to blanch: That's the black guy with glasses.

It's not Wakefield?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next