Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

+16
Nordic
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
tig ol bitties
The_Dude
xsanguine
Death Roe
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
InTenSity
NigelUno
Turtleneck
DWags
Giant Moose
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-14, 16:16

Wakefield is a whitey.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by Nordic 2016-02-14, 16:26

Coach Mannie tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 502811600

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 07:48

Giant Moose wrote:GO GREEN!
it was an interesting event..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 08:03

some observances:

- the music was questionable. Though I did hear some AC/DC at one point.

- was totally shocked that the old man sitting to my right did nothing but whine about officiating the entire game. At one point, I actually heard him whining about the officiating in a previous game. A lady behind me did a lot of whining about officiating, as well.

- the halftime games were kind of entertaining. Was funny when they were doing a basketball/lay-up version of "musical chairs" and the kids took off running and cellphones went everywhere.

- the older lady in a green/white argyle sweater on the dance cam was quite the hit.

- I'm afraid the kid in the polar bear suit is in for a long, disappointing life.

- I was kind of expecting it to be louder. Crowd seemed pretty subdued.

- on the way out, they said that the next game is at 9:00... I was like "at night"?? I wouldn't make it to halftime.

- walk home was nice. Was cold out, but sunny. Wind was relatively calm. I suspect I made it home before some people got out of the parking lot.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-15, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:some observances:

- was totally shocked that the old man sitting to my right did nothing but whine about officiating the entire game. At one point, I actually heard him whining about the officiating in a previous game. A lady behind me did a lot of whining about officiating, as well.

- the halftime games were kind of entertaining. Was funny when they were doing a basketball/lay-up version of "musical chairs" and the kids took off running and cellphones went everywhere.

- the older lady in a green/white argyle sweater on the dance cam was quite the hit.

- I'm afraid the kid in the polar bear suit is in for a long, disappointing life.

- on the way out, they said that the next game is at 9:00... I was like "at night"?? I wouldn't make it to halftime.

- walk home was nice. Was cold out, but sunny. Wind was relatively calm. I suspect I made it home before some people got out of the parking lot.

Doesn't sound like your kind of scene.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 08:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:some observances:

Doesn't sound like your kind of scene.
yeah definitely not my scene, but that's cool.

I had already ran earlier in the morning.. drank some coffee and listened to "Heartbreaker" on vinyl... I was still able to get in my afternoon nap after the game.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-15, 10:32

Bob, how could you go to the game without me!? i know we were trying to throw Death Roe off our trail, but this is just too much. We are done. It's over.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 10:39

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, how could you go to the game without me!? i know we were trying to throw Death Roe off our trail, but this is just too much. We are done. It's over.

So you are leaving the board? You are leaving the board, right? Sorry to see you go.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:42

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, how could you go to the game without me!? i know we were trying to throw Death Roe off our trail, but this is just too much. We are done. It's over.
while I was there, I was kind of looking around trying to guess which people in attendance would be from the board..

ya know, the really angry people who demand that you like the same things they like, the ones who whine all the time, the goofy young kids, the ones whose life seems to be held together by a bunch of kids playing a sport, the ones who remember the time they walked past the one guy that hit that one shot in that one game that one time that then led to another game that one time, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 10:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
while I was there, I was kind of looking around trying to guess which people in attendance would be from the board..

ya know, the really angry people who demand that you like the same things they like, the ones who whine all the time, the goofy young kids, the ones whose life seems to be held together by a bunch of kids playing a sport, the ones who remember the time they walked past the one guy that hit that one shot in that one game that one time that then led to another game that one time, etc.

I saw James Brown, the NFL pregame guy, in Cincinnati in November. We made eye contact. I gave him a head nod. He nodded back.

He knows me now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 10:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I saw James Brown, the NFL pregame guy, in Cincinnati in November. We made eye contact. I gave him a head nod. He nodded back.

He knows me now.

Stop talking about Cincinnati all the time. We are tired of hearing about your time in Cincinnati.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He knows me now.
"I feel GOOD"!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 10:48

Turtleneck wrote:

He knows me now.

Stop talking about Cincinnati all the time. We are tired of hearing about your time in Cincinnati.

I go there kind of a lot turtleneck. Fortunately or unfortunately. I guess I could have left the location off. Wasn't really key to the story. I wish you wouldn't focus in on that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He knows me now.
"I feel GOOD"!

Totally different guy Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:49

Turtleneck wrote:

He knows me now.

I've driven through there some.. man, I hate it.

Actually, I can't say that I hate the city, as I did see Springsteen there years ago.. but the bridge into Kentucky I could do without. Not a fan of high bridges.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"I feel GOOD"!

Totally different guy Bob.
oh, okay.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 10:50

Turtleneck wrote:

I go there kind of a lot turtleneck. Fortunately or unfortunately. I guess I could have left the location off. Wasn't really key to the story. I wish you wouldn't focus in on that.

Try going somewhere else.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 10:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've driven through there some.. man, I hate it.

Actually, I can't say that I hate the city, as I did see Springsteen there years ago.. but the bridge into Kentucky I could do without. Not a fan of high bridges.

What about Miles Bridges?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:52

Turtleneck wrote:

I find this exchange very disrespectful to MSU basketball and I'm going to ask you two nicely to stop it. Now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've driven through there some.. man, I hate it.

What about Miles Bridges?
that's a long one. It's, like, plural.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 10:52

Turtleneck wrote:

I wish I could turtleneck. It's work stuff.

I did spend a few days in rural Indiana in December doing work stuff. I could tell you about that if you like. There was a mall. And a chic fil a. And a movie theater. I saw creed there. It was really good. The drive there wasn't very much fun. Kind of a rain snow mix. The drive back was fine though. Until I hit Ann Arbor. Then there was a lot of traffic on 14. Fuck them right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:

I did spend a few days in rural Indiana in December doing work stuff. I could tell you about that if you like. There was a mall. And a chic fil a. And a movie theater. I saw creed there. It was really good. The drive there wasn't very much fun. Kind of a rain snow mix. The drive back was fine though. Until I hit Ann Arbor. Then there was a lot of traffic on 14. Fuck them right?
pretty sure they played one of their songs yesterday at the game.. I tried to ignore it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 10:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

pretty sure they played one of their songs yesterday at the game.. I tried to ignore it.

Totally different creed Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 10:58

Turtleneck wrote:

How hard was that? I would rather hear that instead of Cincinnati over and over again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:00

Turtleneck wrote:

How hard was that? I would rather hear that instead of Cincinnati over and over again.

Skyline chili is kind of gross. I just don't want that much cheese on anything. Tried it last time I was in Cincinnati.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure they played one of their songs yesterday at the game.. I tried to ignore it.

I'm not real hip.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm not real hip.

It's a movie. Do you like movies?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not real hip.

depends..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

depends..

It's a rocky movie. Probably not your scene.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:depends..

I don't mind Rocky..

I like Rocky II.. "win"....Shocked ... "win"....Shocked - "well, whaddaya waitin' fer"?!?!?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't mind Rocky..

I like Rocky II.. "win"....Shocked ...."win"....Shocked - "well, whaddaya waitin' fer"?!?!?

Oh. You might kind of like creed then. I thought it was the best one since the first one.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't mind Rocky..

I like Rocky II.. "win"....Shocked ...."win"....Shocked - "well, whaddaya waitin' fer"?!?!?

Oh. You might kind of like creed then. I thought it was the best one since the first one.
cool.. I'll check it out one of these cold weekend days maybe.

I have a hard time sitting still for long but if it captures my attention, I'll probably dig it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

cool.. I'll check it out one of these cold weekend days maybe.

I have a hard time sitting still for long but if it captures my attention, I'll probably dig it.

It was in theaters in November, so it should be out pretty soon. Maybe next month ish.

Anyway, this whole conversation is really disrespectful to Tom Izzo and the program. I'm sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:cool.. I'll check it out one of these cold weekend days maybe.

It was in theaters in November, so it should be out pretty soon. Maybe next month ish.

Anyway, this whole conversation is really disrespectful to Tom Izzo and the program. I'm sorry.
I don't think LooseGoose is going to appreciate the flippant nature of our conversation....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't think LooseGoose is going to appreciate the flippant nature of our conversation....

This post shows how much of a piece of shit you are Bob. There's no need for him to comment.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't think LooseGoose is going to appreciate the flippant nature of our conversation....

This post shows how much of a piece of shit you are Bob. There's no need for him to comment.
but what if he copies/pastes a Tweet about a 13 year old kid who can play basketball??

that could turn out to be a very tragic set of consequences for me and, subsequently, the direction of this thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-15, 11:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't think LooseGoose is going to appreciate the flippant nature of our conversation....

He logged off at 10:21. All sterling posts since then, he's "missed."

Carry on as though what any of us had to say mattered. tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 Smileys-coffee-220654
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-15, 11:22

SpartanInNH wrote:

He logged off at 10:21. All sterling posts since then, he's "missed."

Carry on as though what any of us had to say mattered. tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 Smileys-coffee-220654

Oh God. I wouldn't want anyone to ever get confused and think that anything any of us has ever posted ever has ever mattered in the least little bit.

Are there people who think things they post have mattered? Even once? That's weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-15, 11:24

SpartanInNH wrote:

He logged off at 10:21.  All sterling posts since then, he's "missed."  

Carry on as though what any of us had to say mattered.  tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 3 Smileys-coffee-220654

Oh God. I wouldn't want anyone to ever get confused and think that anything any of us has ever posted ever has ever mattered in the least little bit.

Are there people who think things they post have mattered? Even once? That's weird.
I'm prepared to answer any questions you might have about my experience at the game yesterday, movies, bridge-crossings in Cincinnati, etc.

however, I am going for a walk.. I'll be back in a while.. until then, GO GREEN
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-15, 11:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

ya know, the really angry people who demand that you like the same things they like, the ones who whine all the time, etc.

Or are so self absorbed and arrogant that they think the drivel simplistic music they're currently listening to is remotely interesting, or join a fucking sports message board community and then complain about those members enjoying sports and the sports team they enjoy. Guys like that aren't angry and looking for a verbal fight at all. They're normal calm, non bitter people who love their life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next