Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill

3 posters

Go down

Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill Empty Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:26

I became a cord cutter about 3 months ago and saw my Charter bill go from $139/month to $59.99/month and no taxes.

We have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime using a Roku3 for the main TV and got a Roku SE for $24.95 for the second TV.

Opened up my bill and Charter is offering HBO or Showtime plus a package that includes the 4 networks local affiliates and 17 other channels ncluding ESPN, A&E, AMC, both History and History2, Discovery, HGTV, TBS, Food with a few more @$19.99/month.

Figure they are seeing that a piece of something is be better than100% of nothing. Streaming devices and digital antenna's must be tearing them a new one and it's the first chink in ESPN/Disney's armor . Of the 17 offerings Disney owns ESPN and ABC Family plus 50% of A&E holdings with Hurst that include A&E, both History's, Lifetime and LMN that are all part of the package.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill Empty Re: Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill

Post by Death Roe Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:32

If that package included Comedy Central, I'd inquire about it at my local Charter building. That's pretty great.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill Empty Re: Interesting Roku offer that came with my Charter/Spectrum February bill

Post by Turtleneck Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:35

I get all that with a Sling subscription through my Roku.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down