Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain?

5 posters

Go down

How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain? Empty How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-14, 19:33

Anybody have any experience with it? I've been slouching with my workouts (pun intended), so I'm recommitting to strengthening my core. But I'm tired of the daily naproxen/tramadol combo with the occasional Norco thrown in when things get really painful. From what little I've heard, the oil does work, but I don't know anyone personally who has used it and my current physician's practice isn't going to give me good info.

TIA.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain? Empty Re: How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain?

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-02-14, 20:01

Why mess around with the oil that only targets a select area? Smoke it and the whole body wins!!!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain? Empty Re: How effective is weed extract/oil at killing low back pain?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-14, 20:10

CheesySpartan wrote:Why mess around with the oil that only targets a select area? Smoke it and the whole body wins!!!

That's fine for certain times of the week/end, but I don't enjoy being stoned 24/7.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-14, 21:16

tGreenWay wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Why mess around with the oil that only targets a select area? Smoke it and the whole body wins!!!

That's fine for certain times of the week/end, but I don't enjoy being stoned 24/7.

You're doing it wrong.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-14, 22:58

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're doing it wrong.

I didn't make my money being drunk all the time, I'm sure as hell not going to change things just because I get a hall pass for legal weed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-15, 01:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're doing it wrong.

I didn't make my money being drunk all the time, I'm sure as hell not going to change things just because I get a hall pass for legal weed.

Who's talking about being drunk all the time?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 02:02

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The point is, just because I can, doesn't mean I want to. I don't have any desire to be stoned all the time, and from that comment you inferred I was doing it wrong. I don't like working with any kind of a buzz on. I enjoy saving that for play time after work, weekends, vacations, etc.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-15, 03:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The point is, just because I can, doesn't mean I want to. I don't have any desire to be stoned all the time, and from that comment you inferred I was doing it wrong. I don't like working with any kind of a buzz on. I enjoy saving that for play time after work, weekends, vacations, etc.

I inferred nothing. I straight up said that you're doing it wrong.

To answer the question in the OP, weed is great for lower back pain. I don't know about any kind of topical bullshit, but smoke a bowl or hit a vape a few times and you'll be good to go. I have a VaporBlunt 2.0, and that shit is legit. And, on the real, vaporizing is a different kind of thing than smoking. More functional, I'd say. You owe it to yourself to try it on your free time and see if you can function how you need to at work or whatever the fuck you're on about.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-15, 17:45

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-15, 18:19

I've never really noticed much pain killing benefits from weed. The majority probably disagree with me. Never tried topicals or anything, though, either.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 19:13

xsanguine wrote:I've never really noticed much pain killing benefits from weed. The majority probably disagree with me. Never tried topicals or anything, though, either.

I have a few friends who have their cards for back or shoulder problems and I've been surprised by how little they know about topicals. I'll be in Colorado in late spring when there's a NORML conference going on and I'll pop in and ask some people there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down