Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for a friend....

+5
Nordic
DWags
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
9 posters

Go down

Asking for a friend.... Empty Asking for a friend....

Post by tTy 17/02/16, 11:40 pm

Would a warrant for your arrest show up in a background check? Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Asking for a friend.... Empty Re: Asking for a friend....

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 17/02/16, 11:42 pm

tTy wrote:Would a warrant for your arrest show up in a background check?  Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566

I would think so, ty.

But, I don't think you should be able to create this thread without us getting the background story. See what I did there? Heh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 17/02/16, 11:43 pm

Stop hanging out at playgrounds, tTy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/02/16, 11:43 pm

tTy wrote:Would a warrant for your arrest show up in a background check?  Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566

I have been arrested a few times, things were cleared but I just pay the professional background check sites online to make sure shits not showing up. Its not that expensive. Maybe 10 or 20 bucks if i remember correctly and u get insta results.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 17/02/16, 11:49 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I have been arrested a few times, things were cleared but I just pay the professional background check sites online to make sure shits not showing up. Its not that expensive. Maybe 10 or 20 bucks if i remember correctly and u get insta results.

Those things work?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 12:16 am

Jesus fucking fuck..... I just signed my friend up for one of these sites on a trial basis, and now I have clicked on 2000 hotlinks looking for a way to cancel his/her trial subscription, and, believe it or not, there is really no info available as to how to cancel this fucker.

Something is going to show up on my... his background check soon... attempted murder of SD265 for talking me into talking HIM into this fucking scam. DICK!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/02/16, 12:21 am

tTy wrote:Jesus fucking fuck..... I just signed my friend up for one of these sites on a trial basis, and now I have clicked on 2000 hotlinks looking for a way to cancel his/her trial subscription, and, believe it or not, there is really no info available as to how to cancel this fucker.

Something is going to show up on my... his background check soon... attempted murder of SD265 for talking me into talking HIM into this fucking scam.  DICK!

you didn't even ask which one to use......all you have to do is call to cancel. I am not sure why you signed up on some trial thing or what background check site you used. You can easily just purchase a single report on the reputable ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 12:25 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:Jesus fucking fuck..... I just signed my friend up for one of these sites on a trial basis, and now I have clicked on 2000 hotlinks looking for a way to cancel his/her trial subscription, and, believe it or not, there is really no info available as to how to cancel this fucker.

Something is going to show up on my... his background check soon... attempted murder of SD265 for talking me into talking HIM into this fucking scam.  DICK!

you didn't even ask which one to use......all you have to do is call to cancel. I am not sure why you signed up on some trial thing or what background check site you used. You can easily just purchase a single report on the reputable ones.

It's not for me.  I got friends in low places.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/02/16, 12:39 am

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

It's not for me.  I got friends in low places.

I hear ya and I didn't think it was for you, signing up for trials is just never a good idea with anything lol Gotta just pay for a report on a reputable one that has a high accuracy rating as of late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 18/02/16, 12:43 am

Whatcha going...errr what is he/she going in for?

Asking for a friend.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 12:49 am

Nordic wrote:Whatcha going...errr what is he/she going in for?

Asking for a friend.

Nothing yet, evidently................
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 18/02/16, 12:50 am

Something is going to show up on my... his background check soon... attempted murder of SD265 for talking me into talking HIM into this fucking scam. DICK!

There's not a jury in the country that would convict you of trying to take out that sack of dog shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 18/02/16, 12:53 am

Wtf is going on. I want deets.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 12:55 am

tGreenWay wrote:

There's not a jury in the country that would convict you of trying to take out that sack of dog shit.

Do, or do not. There is no try. I would do...... but only with circumstantial evidence available, at best. I am one sneaky motherfucker.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 12:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wtf is going on. I want deets.

related to work phone conversation we had a while back.... Just thought I would check to see if anything was out there... for my friend, n stuff....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/02/16, 12:57 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Here I am, just trying to help a fellow swillster who I like and donated money to his cause a while back. Im a bad guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 18/02/16, 01:03 am

tTy wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Do, or do not. There is no try. I would do...... but only with circumstantial evidence available, at best. I am one sneaky motherfucker.

Asking for a friend.... 502811600 Hey, that's what I would've expected of you, but you're the one who called it attempted murder.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 01:03 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Here I am, just trying to help a fellow swillster who I like and donated money to his cause a while back. Im a bad guy.

Settle down nancy, we are all just having fun here....

On a side note, that kid is still getting chemo and fighting, but my wife says he is "changing" mentally due to the treatments. To be serious for just a minute, I think about what you guys did for him and his mom a lot, and I'm still very grateful for all that you donated. If it wasn't for us here on the Swill and the 247 faggots, that gofundme would have been an embarrassing flop.

I don't want to hijack my own thread, though, so F You 265. Your one and only redeeming quality is your avatar gif. If it weren't for that, I'd have had you killed months ago.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 01:07 am

tGreenWay wrote:
tTy wrote:

Asking for a friend.... 502811600 Hey, that's what I would've expected of you, but you're the one who called it attempted murder.

#Attempted = only because I would bribe/plea-bargain/threaten officials/and fuck my way back down to that charge. After you see what I'm bout to do to that guy, you are gonna wish MI had the death penalty.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 18/02/16, 01:09 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You probably smell bad, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/02/16, 01:10 am

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

On a side note, that kid is still getting chemo and fighting, but my wife says he is "changing" mentally due to the treatments.  To be serious for just a minute, I think about what you guys did for him and his mom a lot, and I'm still very grateful for all that you donated.  If it wasn't for us here on the Swill and the 247 faggots, that gofundme would have been an embarrassing flop.

I don't want to hijack my own thread, though, so F You 265. Your one and only redeeming quality is your avatar gif.  If it weren't for that, I'd have had you killed months ago.

FYI, I despise liberals like tLiberalway more than anything in the world. Thats a redeeming quality, right? Asking for a friend.... 3493939353
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 01:20 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:

On a side note, that kid is still getting chemo and fighting, but my wife says he is "changing" mentally due to the treatments.  To be serious for just a minute, I think about what you guys did for him and his mom a lot, and I'm still very grateful for all that you donated.  If it wasn't for us here on the Swill and the 247 faggots, that gofundme would have been an embarrassing flop.

I don't want to hijack my own thread, though, so F You 265. Your one and only redeeming quality is your avatar gif.  If it weren't for that, I'd have had you killed months ago.

FYI, I despise liberals like tLiberalway more than anything in the world. Thats a redeeming quality, right? Asking for a friend.... 3493939353

Not really. It just means you aren't a complete fucking idiot.

I think we can still be frens tho. I won't try to kill you.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/02/16, 01:36 am

tTy wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not really.  It just means you aren't a complete fucking idiot.

I think we can still be frens tho.  I won't try to kill you.

Good choice. You would have to avoid detection anyway which would be impossible.  I always have a look out man.

Asking for a friend.... Lookou10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 18/02/16, 01:40 am

LMFAO, what is that?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 18/02/16, 03:11 am

Is that a King Charles, SD?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 18/02/16, 04:48 am

xsanguine wrote:Is that a King Charles, SD?

Looks like it to me. Would fit with the baller lifestyle, those things aren't cheap to get from a reputable breeder.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 18/02/16, 08:15 am

tTy wrote:Would a warrant for your arrest show up in a background check? Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566 Asking for a friend.... 2599972566

Buying a gun type of background check, or regular ass one?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down