Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.

+12
Turtleneck
The_Dude
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
InTenSity
NigelUno
DWags
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-18, 22:30

We are in Nigel's head
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-18, 22:34

Nairn needs to get some balls and shoot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-18, 22:34

steveschneider wrote:We are in Nigel's head

clown
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-18, 22:42

HOLY FUCK!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-18, 22:43

Didn't know he could do that
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-18, 22:43

Wooooooahh!! Holy shit
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-18, 22:44

Wollerman is going to uofm med school.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-18, 22:45

steveschneider wrote:Wooooooahh!! Holy shit

I could do that when I was 22.

At the 7' elementary school baskets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-18, 22:48

Poor Nigel
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-18, 22:58

Natty.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-18, 23:00

Wisconsin coach is a dick.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-18, 23:02

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Wooooooahh!! Holy shit

I could do that when I was 22.

At the 7' elementary school baskets.

I'll bet you jump like Laimbeer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-18, 23:05

Somebody should let OTPT know that the game is starting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-18, 23:08

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Wisconsin coach is a dick.
Would you fuck him in the ass if you were both imprisoned?

Solid question. I want an answer dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-18, 23:17

Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 18s19 seconds ago
Nigel Hayes after the last game against Deyonta Davis: "No disrespect to him, but it's not tough with him guarding me.” 1-13, 5 pts tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-18, 23:22

This is going well! We are skullfucking!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-18, 23:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Would you fuck him in the ass if you were both imprisoned?

Sodomy is illegal in Michigan. I'm not adding more time to my sentence.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-18, 23:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is going well! We are skullfucking!

I can't believe Wisconsin is on a 22-1 run.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-18, 23:25

For the substitution shit at the end? My dad said the same thing.

After we jumped into our time machine, of course.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-19, 00:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is going well! We are skullfucking!

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.  - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-19, 00:38

DWags wrote:

What if you were in a federal pen?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-02-19, 03:10

steveschneider wrote:Wildcats finish up with a win, time for the Spartans.

Fuck you, Steve. You're the worst.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-19, 05:57

DWags wrote:

What if you were in a federal pen?

Now you're throwing too many hypotheticals around.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 06:42

Spartan Basketball ‏@MSU_Basketball 6h6 hours ago
Denzel Valentine posted his third-straight double-double, scoring 24 points and dishing out 10 assists.

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.  - Page 2 CbjibuOUcAEOx-6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-19, 07:15

Davis was amazing last night. That a defensive performance that pushes 6'11" kids to the lottery. I hope we get him another year, but good for him either way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 07:19

MSU shuts down Hayes in 'big win' over Wisconsin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-19, 07:39

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The official "we're fucked" moment of this thread.

Nope. OTPT moved. The curse is over.

Bump.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-02-19, 08:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

??? Are you saying that because UW didn't sub out starters when Izzo pulled his?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 09:17

CheesySpartan wrote:

??? Are you saying that because UW didn't sub out starters when Izzo pulled his?

Yes, we need to skull fuck them next time for wanting to win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-19, 09:59

Not a lot of excitement from last night's game thread. Has skull fucking opponents lost its luster? Another skull fuck... another Denzel double double... is it becoming too routine to move the needle?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-19, 10:14

Nordic wrote:Not a lot of excitement from last night's game thread. Has skull fucking opponents lost its luster? Another skull fuck... another Denzel double double... is it becoming too routine to move the needle?

No, we were tippy toeing around game action so OTPT wouldn't get suspicious that the game had started.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-19, 10:15

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Wildcats finish up with a win, time for the Spartans.

Fuck you, Steve. You're the worst.

Fuck you, Cameron. You suck!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-19, 10:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:Not a lot of excitement from last night's game thread. Has skull fucking opponents lost its luster? Another skull fuck... another Denzel double double... is it becoming too routine to move the needle?

No, we were tippy toeing around game action so OTPT wouldn't get suspicious that the game had started.

Lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 10:20

how was the officiating?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-19, 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how was the officiating?

We wuz robbed. I know we won, but we wuz robbed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 10:25

tGreenWay wrote:

We wuz robbed.  I know we won, but we wuz robbed.  
I just know that Harbaugh put Delaney up to this and, subsequently, my life is altered forever. I'm not sure I'll be able to leave the house because of the ridicule I'll feel at the hands of SCum fans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-19, 10:35

It was pretty good, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 10:37

It was pretty good, Bob.
that's good to know.

Now I'm ready for our draw and deep run in the tourney.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-19, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It was pretty good, Bob.
that's good to know.

Now I'm ready for our draw and deep run in the tourney.

Not yet. 3 more weeks Bob. Try to calm yourself.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-19, 10:56

The official stay the skull duck out this thread OTPT vadgers vs Costellentines game thread.  - Page 2 I-Will-SKULL-FUCK-YOU-600x450
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next