Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends)

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) Empty What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:59 pm

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) 201f018b02853efd30bdd07cce9f80e7

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) MericaGirlWebsite_1_large

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) Chubbies
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) Empty Re: What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 am

I have never dated a fat girl otpt. I've hooked up with one or two chubby girls in a drunken stupor, but really who hasn't.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) Empty Re: What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends)

Post by Turtleneck Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:03 am

I feel like they are popular at UVA.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:12 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I have never dated a fat girl otpt. I've hooked up with one or two chubby girls in a drunken stupor, but really who hasn't.

I have travis. My friends caught me getting head from one outside at a party. True story.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:17 am

They're no Duckheads.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:18 am

I commend the photographer for that second pic. Until now, I didn't believe in unicorns.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:20 am

tGreenWay wrote:I commend the photographer for that second pic. Until now, I didn't believe in unicorns.

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) 502811600 Just noticed that, good catch. I would fuck the shit out of that unicorn greenway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:22 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I have never dated a fat girl otpt. I've hooked up with one or two chubby girls in a drunken stupor, but really who hasn't.

I have travis. My friends caught me getting head from one outside at a party. True story.

It happens man. There's no shame in it. Don't go buying them dinner after or anything. That gets expensive. But a little hook up? Nbd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:22 am

Last pic. Guy sitting down in the lower right. Pretty sure he is a UM fan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:23 am

Turtleneck wrote:Last pic. Guy sitting down in the lower right. Pretty sure he is a UM fan.

Takes a blue to know one.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:46 am

odd
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:49 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I commend the photographer for that second pic. Until now, I didn't believe in unicorns.

What do you guys think about chubbies? (the shorts, not travis' ex girlfriends) 502811600 Just noticed that, good catch. I would fuck the shit out of that unicorn greenway.

Me first, okay? That way, when she judges how small my pecker is, I'll have already left her stall.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:24 am

I don't think I have alien
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down