Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

+39
Izzo Court
duffy munn
MattyFresh
Three_Putt_Par
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
Triple Sparty
InTenSity
NigelUno
Rocinante
tTy
Tim Wakefield
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
DWags
aualum06
The_Dude
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
Rod Porkmore
GRR Spartan
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
By-Tor
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
Nordic
43 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around Empty tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Nordic 2/19/2016, 12:20 pm

Alright, I'm not a big NFL guy. Outside the playoffs, the NFL is background noise on Sunday and the Lions are watched on fast forward DVR. That said...

I just saw they finally cut that no-neck POS Stephen Tulloch (yeah yeah, old news... see above). No offense to Stephen if he posts here; he's a big dude and probably pretty mean, but he was a not a good NFL linebacker (see New Orleans playoff game a few years ago). They also sliced and diced Joique Bell. I liked Bell, but they are chopping heads and I like it. They wiped out the entire front office, scouting department, etc. This would of never happened under the Fords regime.

I'm liking what this Firestone is bringing to the table. #SuperBowl

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Turtleneck 2/19/2016, 12:22 pm

What was the deal with Firestone tires and Ford? Who ended up being at fault?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Guest 2/19/2016, 12:34 pm

Nordic wrote:I'm liking what this Firestone is bringing to the table.

It's disturbing that you're thinking of fucking her.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around Cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwe4odi4n2uwm2rhyzg5mgnhzdbmnzziyzhjmtbjzmiz-e1446755290709
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2/19/2016, 12:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around Cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwe4odi4n2uwm2rhyzg5mgnhzdbmnzziyzhjmtbjzmiz-e1446755290709

That will isn't the only thing he's trying to enter through the backdoor
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/19/2016, 12:38 pm

Sleep Sleep
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2/19/2016, 12:38 pm

I mean anal sex
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2/19/2016, 12:39 pm

I like 'em mature
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2/19/2016, 1:05 pm

Some like 'em dead
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2/19/2016, 1:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Quit hating. Different strokes for different folks. If he wants to fuck the shit out of that old chick more power to him. It's none of your business.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2/19/2016, 3:19 pm

Bump for Bob
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/19/2016, 3:45 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Quit hating. Different strokes for different folks. If he wants to fuck the shit out of that old chick more power to him. It's none of your business.

Right - I can see how the sunglasses and the sailor look might get him ready.....
tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around I?img=%2Fphoto%2F2015%2F0304%2Fnfl_north_lions__cr_1296x729
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2/19/2016, 4:58 pm

Nordic wrote:Alright, I'm not a big NFL guy. Outside the playoffs, the NFL is background noise on Sunday and the Lions are watched on fast forward DVR. That said...

I just saw they finally cut that no-neck POS Stephen Tulloch (yeah yeah, old news... see above). No offense to Stephen if he posts here...

When someone says "No offense" they always follow that up by offending you...always make me LOL. My other favorite is "To tell you the truth"...oh so you were lying before that? #petpeeves.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2/19/2016, 5:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I'd fuck her just for the story
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2/19/2016, 5:53 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Right - I can see how the sunglasses and the sailor look might get him ready.....
tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around I?img=%2Fphoto%2F2015%2F0304%2Fnfl_north_lions__cr_1296x729

She kind of looks like Nick Saban when he wears his panama hat.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/20/2016, 12:15 pm

How the Lions should rebuild their defense

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2/20/2016, 2:07 pm

Bump for Roary (aka WBH)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2/20/2016, 4:15 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:Alright, I'm not a big NFL guy. Outside the playoffs, the NFL is background noise on Sunday and the Lions are watched on fast forward DVR. That said...

I just saw they finally cut that no-neck POS Stephen Tulloch (yeah yeah, old news... see above). No offense to Stephen if he posts here...

When someone says "No offense" they always follow that up by offending you...always make me LOL. My other favorite is "To tell you the truth"...oh so you were lying before that? #petpeeves.

Well, I doubt Tulloch would be offended by someone on an Internet sports message board calling him a no-neck POS. Why in the world would that blather anybody? But please carry on with your pet peeves. I prefer that directional change for this thread.
Me--I hate it when people call them hot water heaters.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2/20/2016, 4:21 pm

She should rename Ford Field "Firestone Field". Sounds more bad-ass. Might break the curse.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2/20/2016, 4:33 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'd fuck her just for the story

People always underrate "fucking someone just for the story of fucking someone" in these hypotheticals.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2016, 9:04 am

Jamie: Still waiting on Megatron? Theories as to why
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/6/2016, 9:43 am

NFL free agency: Detroit Lions have salary cap room to improve depth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 3/7/2016, 6:03 pm

Report: Lions Want Answer From Calvin Johnson On Future Plans Before Wednesday

Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press reported Monday that the team is telling league agents that they hope to have a decision from Johnson before free agency opens on Wednesday.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 3/8/2016, 11:02 am

Bob Wojnowski@bobwojnowski 18s18 seconds ago
And there it is, Lions announce Calvin Johnson has retired.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/8/2016, 11:07 am

Quit quoting that picture! God damn man. That shit is nightmare fuel.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/8/2016, 11:16 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 3/8/2016, 12:56 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bob Wojnowski@bobwojnowski 18s18 seconds ago

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 1966794946 Two of the best players in the history of the game (Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson), a generation apart, choose to retire in their primes rather than continue subjecting themselves to the ongoing buffoonery that is the Detroit Lions. What an embarrassment.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/8/2016, 1:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 25694jl
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/8/2016, 1:28 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Quit quoting that picture! God damn man. That shit is nightmare fuel.

Martha or Wojo? His looks like a hungry thumb with back hair.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/8/2016, 1:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Quit quoting that picture! God damn man. That shit is nightmare fuel.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/8/2016, 1:33 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 1966794946 Two of the best players in the history of the game (Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson), a generation apart, choose to retire in their primes rather than continue subjecting themselves to the ongoing buffoonery that is the Detroit Lions. What an embarrassment.

Complete waste of HOF talent, but I'm glad they went out mostly with their health intact. In CJ's case, he had a much more informed decision. All the talk about CTE has to weigh on a player.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/8/2016, 1:34 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

:)

BTW, If it turns out you're actually Wojo, I want my money back. No way you haven't already eaten a case of Life cereal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 3/8/2016, 2:36 pm

I'm waiting for Roary to post, but he may have died due to his Lions addiction.

Actually he probably posts here, and on tOther board, but I have no idea what name he posts as. Him, tKid, zippy, pax - do any of them post on either of these shit boards?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/8/2016, 3:53 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:I'm waiting for Roary to post, but he may have died due to his Lions addiction.

Actually he probably posts here, and on tOther board, but I have no idea what name he posts as. Him, tKid, zippy, pax - do any of them post on either of these shit boards?

Those names don't ring a bell. Now that you mention it, I wonder if Bob from Sunfield would like to post in this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/8/2016, 8:16 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

I wouldn't call Calvin in his prime.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/8/2016, 8:17 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:I'm waiting for Roary to post, but he may have died due to his Lions addiction.

Bump for Roary tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 1362440668

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 4113017228 WBH
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 3/8/2016, 8:20 pm

I'll say it.

Not worth the money he was paid over his career. Not his fault though. Ford family. Sigh.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2016, 9:56 am

Megatron replaced. Just that easy.

Report: Marvin Jones to sign with Detroit Lions
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 3/9/2016, 2:25 pm

Nordic wrote:

Bump for Roary tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 1362440668

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around 4113017228 WBH
No shit (maybe I knew heard that and wasn't sure, maybe I'm getting Oldzheimers)

Good to see he has picked up better hobby - cooking the Q

Where are all those other tFur fuks?

I'm guessing middle aged, married, with kids & not time for internet fuckery
(except monkey who trolls around once in a while, keeping it real)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2016, 3:28 pm

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Detroit is re-signing Haloti Ngata to a 2-year deal, per source.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/9/2016, 3:36 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Detroit is re-signing Haloti Ngata to a 2-year deal, per source.

Resigned? I barely remember him being on the team last year.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next