Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound?

+2
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? Empty Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 10:16

Group purchase?

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/02/22_m_buys_a_private_lake_forme.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? Empty Re: Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 10:21

We could be like the Lower Peninsula version of the Huron Mountain Club.

That was a reference, a tip of the cap if you will, to the late goodbar, who left us much too soon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? Empty Re: Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 10:30

A little pricier, but let's do this.

Golfer Greg Norman puts incredible $55million Florida mansion up for sale - complete with its own putting green

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? 31569B5300000578-3452558-image-a-6_1455792516189
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 10:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:A little pricier, but let's do this.

Golfer Greg Norman puts incredible $55million Florida mansion up for sale - complete with its own putting green

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? 31569B5300000578-3452558-image-a-6_1455792516189

Yeah, but Florida. We'll all start doing Florida-specific crazy ass things and getting our names into the news, and I can't have my name in the news again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 10:51

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:A little pricier, but let's do this.

Yeah, but Florida. We'll all start doing Florida-specific crazy ass things and getting our names into the news, and I can't have my name in the news again.  

At my age I need to start making a name myself.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 10:59

Only if it's drug friendly.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-20, 12:39

SD should buy this for us.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 12:43

No to the Florida mansion. Not secluded enough. X, you can do as many drugs as you want at tSwill compound.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 12:43

It's too bad OTPT got a job because he could have been the year around care taker.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 12:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

At my age I need to start making a name myself.

Damn it, alright. I'm in. I'm doing this for you, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 12:51

Turtleneck wrote:No to the Florida mansion. Not secluded enough. X, you can do as many drugs as you want at tSwill compound.

Oh, sorry Floyd. Turtleck says no.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 12:52

Turtleneck wrote:No to the Florida mansion. Not secluded enough. X, you can do as many drugs as you want at tSwill compound.

I second this. Needs to be approx 40 miles west of Munising or if it must be tropical, an island in Micronesia.

And 'yay!' To the second part.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 13:35

Has to be at least 200 acres. All are welcome. LWS can hold Sunday church services, and afterward we we can all eat fresh pie baked by Loose. X will have the munchies by then. Just think of the possibilities...

gHost can off road (we can build him some mud runs), Nordic can fish in the lake, InTenSity can golf (we can build something for him),  we can add an air strip for Pulling69, a garden for Greenway, 50 year old women with kids for Roc, a rap battle station for OTPT, a statue of Coach Cal for Steve, a bar for Cameron, a comfy chair for DWags to pass out in every night, a Kroger for WBH, a fathead of Dominique Wilkins for Nigel, and I do not know what Bob likes. Maybe a drum kit for Bob, but he might play the same beat over-and-over-and-over again. Ohhhhh.....a Swill Band. Things just keep getting better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 13:39

And there's no rules, right?

....RIGHT?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 13:43

Turtleneck wrote:Group purchase?

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/02/22_m_buys_a_private_lake_forme.html

Im in. Lets see, 2.2 million divided by 15 posters. We can make this work, pay pal me the money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:44

Turtleneck wrote:Has to be at least 200 acres. All are welcome. LWS can hold Sunday church services, and afterward we we can all eat fresh pie baked by Loose. X will have the munchies by then. Just think of the possibilities...

gHost can off road (we can build him some mud runs), Nordic can fish in the lake, InTenSity can golf (we can build something for him),  we can add an air strip for Pulling69, a garden for Greenway, 50 year old women with kids for Roc, a rap battle station for OTPT, a statue of Coach Cal for Steve, a bar for Cameron, a comfy chair for DWags to pass out in every night, a Kroger for WBH, a fathead of Dominique Wilkins for Nigel, and I do not know what Bob likes. Maybe a drum kit for Bob, but he might play the same beat over-and-over-and-over again. Ohhhhh.....a Swill Band. Things just keep getting better.

I'd prefer we not put drum sticks into Bob's hands. Maybe we can just put up a stage for him to pretend there's a The Hold Steady concert happening.

And what about you, Turtleneck? What's there for you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 13:47

xsanguine wrote:And there's no rules, right?

....RIGHT?

There are some basic rules.

1) Do not steal from others.
2) Do not harm others.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Group purchase?

Im in. Lets see, 2.2 million divided by 15 posters. We can make this work, pay pal me the money.

How many days of the week do you say that to your parents?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 13:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Has to be at least 200 acres. All are welcome. LWS can hold Sunday church services, and afterward we we can all eat fresh pie baked by Loose. X will have the munchies by then. Just think of the possibilities...

I'd prefer we not put drum sticks into Bob's hands. Maybe we can just put up a stage for him to pretend there's a The Hold Steady concert happening.

I get a library. There will be books and not one single video game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 13:48

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:49

Turtleneck wrote:

....RIGHT?

2) Do not harm others.

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? 502811600 There's no chance of tTy agreeing to that second rule.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:52

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I get a library. There will be books and not one single video game.

That sounds delightful. Will these be everyday hardcover and paperback books, or fancy schmancy leather bound reading materials?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 13:53

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I just need a walk-in cigar humidor to make me happy and we can get this thing finalized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 13:53

Turtleneck wrote:

....RIGHT?

2) Do not harm others.

But then who will build the roads?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 13:57

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I just need a walk-in cigar humidor to make me happy and we can get this thing finalized.

We? You're not a part of this. In fact, part of the reason I'm in is to get away from you but still be able to hang with my brothers and one sister here. Except I'm going to have sexy thoughts about Dendro even if I call her my sister.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 13:59

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

We?  You're not a part of this. In fact, part of the reason I'm in is to get away from you but still be able to hang with my brothers and one sister here.  Except I'm going to have sexy thoughts about Dendro even if I call her my sister.  

You guys can't afford it without some conservatives helping.  We can build other compounds on the land to separate the liberals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 14:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

We?  You're not a part of this. In fact, part of the reason I'm in is to get away from you but still be able to hang with my brothers and one sister here.  Except I'm going to have sexy thoughts about Dendro even if I call her my sister.  

You guys can't afford it without some conservatives helping.  We can build other compounds on the land to separate the liberals.

Bullshit. You won't be any part of this. And we already have conservatives in our group. We don't want you and we sure as hell don't need your imaginary money.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-20, 14:03

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 14:06

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You guys can't afford it without some conservatives helping.  We can build other compounds on the land  to separate the liberals.

Bullshit. You won't be any part of this. And we already have conservatives in our group.  We don't want you and we sure as hell don't need your imaginary money.  

OTPT would vote me in as I would bring over hookers 24/7. He is a mod, the one who makes decisions. You may be voted out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 14:07

gHost Spartan wrote:I prefer buying a much more isolated island somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

I saw some islands while flying to the Dry Tortugas. You could inquire about those.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 14:07

gHost Spartan wrote:I prefer buying a much more isolated island somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

I am currently bidding on an old off shore oil rig. If I get the bid, I will be moving there and will not be under the jurisdiction of any government other than the new government of Turtleneckia.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 14:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't know what you like. You will not be left out. But Pylon will be there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-20, 14:10

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't know what you like. You will not be left out. But Pylon will be there.

Can we have separate wings?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 14:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bullshit. You won't be any part of this. And we already have conservatives in our group.  We don't want you and we sure as hell don't need your imaginary money.  

OTPT would vote me in as I would bring over hookers 24/7. He is a mod, the one who makes decisions. You may be voted out.

Like you're out? At least I'm in now, something you'll never experience.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 14:10

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

2) Do not harm others.

But then who will build the roads?

Nobody will be forced to build roads. It will be a cooperative effort. All will labor and all will enjoy.

On second thought, can capture UM fans and force them to build all of this shit. They do not deserve better. I hope The Dude likes ditch digging and masonry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 14:13

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

OTPT would vote me in as I would bring over hookers 24/7.  He is a mod, the one who makes decisions.  You may be voted out.

Ha,the cool kids will just buy a private island in the south pacific that has over 110 acres. Loser. I have boats in California that can get us there.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/dao-island
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 14:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ha,the cool kids will just buy a private island in the south pacific that has over 110 acres. Loser. I have boats in California that can get us there.

No, you don't.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 14:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Your island will be full of weak fools compromised by the temptation of women and drugs. At the compound you will find only well trained warriors whose profession is war. We will sail to your island, slaughter all of you, and take what we want. If it war that you seek, it is war that you will have. But know the Pacific will run red with your blood.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-20, 14:19

I'm just kidding. We will be trading partners.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 14:29

Turtleneck wrote:

I am currently bidding on an old off shore oil rig. If I get the bid, I will be moving there and will not be under the jurisdiction of any government other than the new government of Turtleneckia.

Will you be issuing currency, like Turtlebucks?

Would you guys like a Spartan Swill compound? Tumblr_inline_nlf9bd8bHf1svm1ld_500
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next