Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of 6 dead in my old sub. Damn.

+2
Herbie Green
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Family of 6 dead in my old sub.  Damn. Empty Family of 6 dead in my old sub. Damn.

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:46 pm

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/report-6-people-found-dead-inside-home-in-fenton-township

Moved out about 5 years ago.

Sounds like they were running a generator indoors. Jesus how dumb.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Family of 6 dead in my old sub.  Damn. Empty Re: Family of 6 dead in my old sub. Damn.

Post by Herbie Green Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Ban generators!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Family of 6 dead in my old sub.  Damn. Empty Re: Family of 6 dead in my old sub. Damn.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:42 am

Ban stupid people. Sorry if anyone knew them, but use some common sense people.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:26 am

How sad:

Pickell told Local 4 that the bodies of the two adults, Len and Heather Quasarano, and their children -- Luke, 11, Brenden, 9, Rachel, 7, and Grant, 2 -- were found in the Stony Brook condominium neighborhood.

Pickell said the victims' home is in an area that experienced a power outage Friday, and a generator was found in the home. Pickell said it wasn't immediately clear when the victims died. Power was restored to the area on Saturday morning.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:38 am

that's tragic..

yeah, it's easy for people to say "what were they thinking" but not everyone has the benefit of access to education, information and knowledge that other people do.

Very sad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:38 am

Internal combustion engine in enclosed space never a recommended practice unless you are suicidal.
Also, if you don't already have one, buy a CO detector and use it. First hand experience, CO is odorless and if you have a bad appliance putting it in your house, many people never realize it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down