Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..

+10
NigelUno
Sparty on brah!
Notorious GiB
Spartanic
SBSpartan
Jake from State Farm
SeeRockCity
bullwrinkle
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Go down

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  Empty Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-14, 15:30

thanks to everyone who came over from the lesser board.. the Applebees of the internet.. the suburban strip mall of the search function.. the step brother of the multi-quote.. an absolute bastion of 1996 technological glory, rivaling the futuristic advancements commonly found in shoes with a velcro strap..

You might be green with envy.. cool how I did that, eh? green.. I don't think the old board had that function..

anyway, rest assured that you can find a comfortable spot at tBob.. yes, it's named after me but as I strive to be a welcoming host and never to offend anyone, please make yourself at home... and sleep well at night knowing that you have an absolute right to your opinion, thoughts and views.

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  1486952199 

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  Empty Re: Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..

Post by xsanguine 2014-05-14, 15:31

Bob, you're a great American.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  Empty Re: Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-14, 15:40

xsanguine wrote:Bob, you're a great American.
thanks, man.. as are you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 2014-05-14, 18:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks to everyone who came over from the lesser board.. the Applebees of the internet.. the suburban strip mall of the search function.. the step brother of the multi-quote.. an absolute bastion of 1996 technological glory, rivaling the futuristic advancements commonly found in shoes with a velcro strap..

You might be green with envy.. cool how I did that, eh? green..  I don't think the old board had that function..

anyway, rest assured that you can find a comfortable spot at tBob.. yes, it's named after me but as I strive to be a welcoming host and never to offend anyone, please make yourself at home... and sleep well at night knowing that you have an absolute right to your opinion, thoughts and views.

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  1486952199 

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  3557613862 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-14, 19:01

this would be funnier if you replaced everyone's response with:

[redacted]
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-05-14, 19:46

Thanks Robert J. Sakimano. You are a message board god. I shall be forever thankful that should misfortune ever make an appearance at my doorstep I can rest easy knowing that I can find always find comfort at tBob.

Should "god" be capitalized?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-14, 21:34

Are you going to ban yourself for no reason on your own board?

I just wouldn't feel the same if I didn't have to wonder if you would ever appear again.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-15, 08:13

SBSpartan wrote:Are you going to ban yourself for no reason on your own board?  

I just wouldn't feel the same if I didn't have to wonder if you would ever appear again.
fortunately I'm secure enough as a happily married, educated, upper-middle class white male that I don't really see the need to exercise the enormous power I have procured on an anonymous message board to ban people for absolutely no reason.. myself included.

and you're a great American.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-15, 08:14

Jake from State Farm wrote:Thanks Robert J. Sakimano. You are a message board god. I shall be forever thankful that should misfortune ever make an appearance at my doorstep I can rest easy knowing that I can find always find comfort at tBob.

Should "god" be capitalized?
when referring to me, there is no need to capitalize the "g" in god.. it's the overarching sentiment that matters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartanic 2014-05-15, 12:36

I'm still in disbelief that I didn't get a personal invite.
Spartanic
Spartanic
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-15, 13:16

Spartanic wrote:I'm still in disbelief that I didn't get a personal invite.
you're invited now..

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  969504605 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-15, 13:56

F uck Bob.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-15, 13:59

Notorious GiB wrote:F uck Bob.
thanks but I'm at work and they generally frown upon those sorts of behaviors here...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2014-05-15, 17:31

Bob! How does it feel to have your own board? Gone on any long bike rides recently?
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-15, 22:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you're invited now..

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  969504605 

Do I also have you to thank for my invite?

How is the cycling and running? I got myself a new ride last summer  Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  1550444538 
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-16, 08:09

Clonkers wrote:Bob! How does it feel to have your own board? Gone on any long bike rides recently?
this isn't the first time I've had my own board.. I had tRCMB.. which led to my dismissal at the behest of a few insecure middle-age pudgy guys...

cycling is going well, thanks - haven't gotten in too many long rides yet this year. A few 40 milers but that's been the extent. Been doing more in the range of 18-25 milers while still running some. A lot of my free time has been consumed with winter clean-up around the Sakimano Estate.. that damn ice storm laid the whuppin' on my backyard with downed tree limbs, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-16, 09:27

Why has your posting style changed?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-16, 10:16

NigelUno wrote:Why has your posting style changed?  
I suspect it's because I'm not under constant attack by a gaggle of white guys with varying degrees of displaced anger who try mold me into their idea of a predetermined prototype..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-16, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I suspect it's because I'm not under constant attack by a gaggle of white guys with varying degrees of displaced anger who try mold me into their idea of a predetermined prototype..

Angry white mods are the worst!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-16, 13:19

NigelUno wrote:

Angry white mods are the worst!
especially when combined with insecurities

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-20, 23:25

Will gun discussions be tolerated at tBob?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-21, 09:09

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Will gun discussions be tolerated at tBob?
yeah, man... unlike the lesser RCMB, I'm not big on censorship and thought-control.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler 2014-05-23, 08:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:rivaling the futuristic advancements commonly found in shoes with a velcro strap..

Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  502811600 
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-06-19, 23:01

Someone needs to tell his wife. Did any of us think to do that?
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-14, 14:18

I've longed for the day where sarcasm could run as free as the beer that flows from the taps... cheers 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-15, 10:20

The_Dude wrote:I've longed for the day where sarcasm could run as free as the beer that flows from the taps... cheers 
 Now That I'm a Mod At the Best MSU Message Board on the Internet..  3493939353 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down