Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis?

+4
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Who stinks more at breaking it down

Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Vote_lcap60%Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Vote_lcap40%Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Empty Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis?

Post by kingstonlake Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 23:48

Votes encouraged.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Empty Re: Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis?

Post by The_Dude Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 23:58

You get too worked up over a message board. Trolled to Bolivia.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis? Empty Re: Blunk32 on sports or tDude on politics. Who's worse at analysis?

Post by Turtleneck Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 0:03

I think they are both both going to be mad when President Trump makes them fight in the first round of the Hunger Games.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 0:06

I don't think blurk32 hates black people though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 0:15

You at life.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 0:41

Herbie Green wrote:You at life.

This. Terrible nigel impression. Back to your bat cave
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 0:42

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:You at life.

I haven't voted. You need to pander.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 1:00

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I haven't voted. You need to pander.

Quit deflecting.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 1:06

I voted Other.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 1:08

Poll is obviously flawed. No "Both are equally unimpressive" option.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 1:15

kingstonlake wrote:Poll is obviously flawed. No "Both are equally unimpressive" option.

Do another one!!! OTPT will love it!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 6:15

kingstonlake wrote:I don't think blurk32 hates black people though.

Yup, had to vote against the Big Lebowski.  I've ran into Blanch at bars and had drinks with him.  Big Lebowski would probably call the cops on me for looking him in the eye and not knowing my place.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:39

StylesGShmooth wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I don't think blurk32 hates black people though.

Yup, had to vote against the Big Lebowski.  I've ran into Blanch at bars and had drinks with him.  Big Lebowski would probably call the cops on me for looking him in the eye and not knowing my place.

Yeah, that's how I'm leaning. Being horribly bad at breaking down the game isn't really morally wrong. Just annoying lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:43

I generally avoid the politics threads so I am unsure of the Dude's posts, but blanch actually has some good takes sometimes in the sports threads.

Sure, he's wrong sometimes (who isn't?) but at least he has an opinion and will be critical when he thinks necessary. And his peptalk during the football season was outstanding.

Sometimes people just blindly support a school and think it can do no wrong, but I never want us to be PSU fans. blanch and others play a necessary role from saving us from becoming an evil fan base.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:51

Sometimes there is a difference between being critical and being stupid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:52

Giant Moose wrote:I generally avoid the politics threads so I am unsure of the Dude's posts, but blanch actually has some good takes sometimes in the sports threads.

Sure, he's wrong sometimes (who isn't?) but at least he has an opinion and will be critical when he thinks necessary. And his peptalk during the football season was outstanding.

Sometimes people just blindly support a school and think it can do no wrong, but I never want us to be PSU fans. blanch and others play a necessary role from saving us from becoming an evil fan base.

And some people are single issue Spartan trolls.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:53

Turtleneck wrote:Sometimes there is a difference between being critical and being stupid.

Sometimes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:56

kingstonlake wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I generally avoid the politics threads so I am unsure of the Dude's posts, but blanch actually has some good takes sometimes in the sports threads.

And some people are single issue Spartan trolls.
I get that it bothers people that Izzo can't close in the Final Four and loses to Duke/UNC a lot. I'm sorry. It wasn't me who lost all of those games.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down