Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:38

free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Battle Creek Central.. they win, they play the winner of Everett and Kalamazoo Central Wednesday.

Battle Creek Central whooped our asses in regionals back when I was in high school, maybe middle school. Whatever year that was, I was too young to play on varsity. Good luck!
thanks, dude..

they've lost 6-7 games this year. Unsure of the circumstances, though - probably a solid team. EL is undefeated and #3 in the state.. had some close calls. OT this past Friday against the inbreeders from Grand Ledge.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:39

free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:40

DWags wrote:free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
Julien Baker.. cool on many fronts - including the front of "chicks that can rock"... saw her in Ohio a month or two back, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:41

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:43

DWags wrote:free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
Ben Folds.. maybe the forefather of modern nerd rock. Saw him a bunch in local clubs in and around Winston Salem, NC - where I lived for a few years after undergrad. He went to RJ Reynolds HS in the city.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:43

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:44

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:44

I give you Shakey Graves.. think I saw him in Detroit.. may have been Ann Arbor. If you like the Texas roots music sound, you'll dig him

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:45

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:46

Geronte

Back to top Go down

IT's hard typing that much every thirty seconds

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:47

Chris Stapleton.. the real deal - despite the fact he played on some big awards show recently. I knew when I heard about it on the mainstream media that something bad had happened.

Saw him in Bristol, TN about 4 years ago.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:47

DWags wrote:IT's hard typing that much every thirty seconds
you're doing fine..

FYI - I gotta go in about 10 minutes. You can make it..

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:48

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:48

Wilco..

I'm trying to forget about the time I saw them

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:49

absolute beauty.. seen them more times than I can count. Most recently in Royal Oak back in November.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 15:50

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:51

interesting band.. not really my genre, but the kid (sorry For bin) digs them so we went once to check them out..

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-14, 15:54

allright, dude...

I gotta go.. meet a buddy for beer and heading to Mason for the game. This has been fun.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-03-14, 17:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:DWags shut the fuck up

Hey free speech and all - those that love Bob's bullshit should love having more of it from other people.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-03-14, 17:24

Another thread down the crapper
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2016-03-14, 17:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:Another thread down the crapper

Shocking we're down to about a dozen regular posters. Rolling Eyes
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-03-14, 17:56

Heat Miser wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Another thread down the crapper

Ain't free speech great? We allow people to freely shit in the pool and then wonder why no one wants to swim.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-14, 18:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Ain't free speech great? We allow people to freely shit in the pool and then wonder why no one wants to swim.

Nailed it.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-03-14, 18:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

DWags clearly has diarrhea.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-14, 18:50

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

DWags clearly has diarrhea.

I apologize for being so repetitive. I'll work at stopping it.

Truthfully, board is losing its draw a bit. Why fight it?

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2016-03-14, 18:57

Jesus, this place turned into a shitshow while I was gone last week

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-03-15, 07:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:DWags shut the fuck up

Hey free speech and all - those that love Bob's bullshit should love having more of it from other people.
glad to see you come around.. just relax and enjoy it.

I think I've kind of exhausted all of the NPR Tiny Desk artists I've seen... though I'm sure there are others - I've honestly lost track over time. Probably next I'll start posting top 5 tunes from various artists..

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-03-29, 07:10

Ex-U-M football player Tuley-Tillman gets probation in sex video case

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2016-03-29, 08:24

LooseGoose wrote:Ex-U-M football player Tuley-Tillman gets probation in sex video case

“I’ve represented a number of young men who are University of Michigan students who have faced these kind of issues," Nacht told the Free Press. "The court and prosecutor treated this as they have (others). Neither preferential nor harsh because he was an athlete. He was treated like others."

Leaders and the best.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-03-29, 14:08

First Spike announces he's transferring, now Doyle.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 19m19 minutes ago
Michigan's Ricky Doyle will transfer, per release. Two years of eligibility remaining.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-04-23, 20:32

How long before the butthurt starts flowing on mgoblog?

Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-04-23, 21:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:How long before the butthurt starts flowing on mgoblog?

Why wouldn't they be grateful that we were gracious enough to put their names on a championship ring?

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH on 2016-04-24, 10:41

But who's gonna tell the guys about boiling water now?

In style, Bacari Alexander returns to Detroit a changed man
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-04-24, 17:14

A 95 post thread debating whether they should watch our Spring game....and this guy covers all the sick burn bases except "little brother".....

Eastside Maize
MGoPoints: 12368
Just watched a lot of their game
the previous years staee dominated us at the line of scrimmage, but last year we more than held our own. We are gonna stuff staees running game and get a W in E. Landfill.

Programming Note: MSU Spring Game on BTN at 3:00 Today

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-05-02, 08:16

Well except for that front page newspaper story.....

Unlike Jim, Sarah Harbaugh stays out of the spotlight

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum