Mateen being charged w/sexual assault

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mateen being charged w/sexual assault

Post by Herbie Green on 2016-12-06, 09:22

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

But, your boy The Dude...

Who is strangely absent from this thread.

Maybe you should send him an invitation
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2016-12-06, 15:45

Herbie Green wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Who is strangely absent from this thread.

Maybe you should send him an invitation

He's your boy. Send him a PM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude on 2016-12-06, 15:52

DWags wrote:Why do I absolutely know if it was Scott Skiles in Mateens exact shoes during this, tdude is not convicting him before all the evidence comes in.

You are a racist piece of shit. Who even thinks of shit like this?

Obsessed with race.
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-06, 15:54

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Why do I absolutely know if it was Scott Skiles in Mateens exact shoes during this, tdude is not convicting him before all the evidence comes in.

Obsessed with race.

Now you're just trying too hard.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-06, 15:57

The_Dude wrote:

Obsessed with race.

Lookout, DWags! the_douche is pulling the I know you are but what am I? switcheroo on you.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:00

duffy munn wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and give Blanch some props for his posts in this thread.

Also well done, Blanch. Your giant slam piece should be proud.

yet, i am the biggest idiot on the msu sports intereebs, right muffy?

let this be a lesson to your aarp ass: i might not have the popular take immediately, but time usually proves me right. i was 3.98 for a reason my fellow bonar posters
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:05

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Bob, here's the imediate issues:

1. Not even the county prosecutor.
2. VolunteerEd for this case even though Wayne has enough work load.
3. High profile defendant, prosecutor notes that in the press release. Why does that even factor in?
4. Investigation took 6 months, and the timing of the charges are questionable. If the evident is there why wait 6 months? Why wait until after April so it isn't going to be front page news?
5. Prosecutor is a known sex assault crime advocate, what a better opportunity to advance her agenda?
6. Look at all the crimes he's being charged with. Explain to me how false imprisonment is in there if the victim escaped mere hour later.
7. Went to uofm and ND , cleaves is star at msu.

Want me to continue with the actual case now?

You sound like the UM nutjobs who think Hollis influenced the selection committee to screw everyone B1G team but MSU.

bump, pls dont forget who brought you back here. this isn't a thread to stop your dumbshit postings....pls keep that up, but just play your respects to the ecf.
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2016-12-06, 22:22

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and give Blanch some props for his posts in this thread.

Also well done, Blanch. Your giant slam piece should be proud.

let this be a lesson to your aarp ass: i might not have the popular take immediately, but time usually proves me right. i was 3.98 for a reason my fellow bonar posters

Oh, you're still an idiot. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:24

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Oh, you're still an idiot. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

when did you find yours, 1982?
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-12-06, 22:31

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Obsessed with race.

Lookout, DWags! the_douche is pulling the I know you are but what am I? switcheroo on you.

I'll stand by our reputations. Hell I'll stand by what that racist asshole said in this thread. I blame his parents for a lot of his issues.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen on 2016-12-07, 22:01

The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-07, 22:04

Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

I hope Mateen brought a period towel.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-12-07, 22:07

Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-07, 22:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

drunk. regret. angry. who knows.

police work was shitty at best however....
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2016-12-07, 23:39

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Sounds like you know from personal experience.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude on 2016-12-08, 01:36

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll stand by our reputations. Hell I'll stand by what that racist asshole said in this thread. I blame his parents for a lot of his issues.

You're obsessed with race.

And reputations? On troll message boards?

You serious Clark?

The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen on 2016-12-08, 02:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

If there is no real shot at proving a crime was committed, then what "evidence" is there? Obviously...insufficient evidence. And with insufficient evidence, on what basis do you say a crime was committed? You have 2 drunk people at a hotel- both willingly going there together according to cell phone and video evidence. When cops are called- she denied any assault. There has been no evidence presented thus far indicating a crime occurred, and in fact, evidence was presented that showed that no crime occurred. So a judge threw out the charges. Whats so difficult?
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-08, 08:03

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

shitty police work? most definitely, i lived in east lansing. Meridian twp are top notch however
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-08, 09:26

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

If there is no real shot at proving a crime was committed, then what "evidence" is there? Obviously...insufficient evidence. And with insufficient evidence, on what basis do you say a crime was committed? You have 2 drunk people at a hotel- both willingly going there together according to cell phone and video evidence. When cops are called- she denied any assault. There has been no evidence presented thus far indicating a crime occurred, and in fact, evidence was presented that showed that no crime occurred. So a judge threw out the charges. Whats so difficult?

This. That fucked up testimony in the prelim couldn't convince a judge that a crime was committed, when weighed against other evidence and testimony.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-08, 09:28

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

shitty police work? most definitely, i lived in east lansing. Meridian twp are top notch however

I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-01, 08:51

Looks like it's going to trial....

Appeal denied in Mateen Cleaves sex assault case

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-01, 10:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.

As a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban cops.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-08-01, 10:24

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

As a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban cops.

I don't break the law, so I'll take your word for it.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2017-08-01, 11:38

Nordic wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I don't break the law, so I'll take your word for it.
Perhaps you should trying running away from them next time you're out for a jog, and you might be a little more sympathetic to gHost's plight.
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-08-01, 11:52

a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban

That article makes me feel old - Mateen is 39, damn

- the Swill
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2017-08-01, 19:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

We had all kinds of fun fucking with them when I was in high school.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-08-01, 20:21

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think most of that applies to people who live in suburbs regardless of profession.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-08-01, 22:46

I refuse to believe Mateen did anything wrong.  I see him around town just being a good dad.
He might have some weakness for the ladies like most all of us but this chick is probably nuts.
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-01, 23:35

The accuser is still looking for a big payday but she needs a conviction for an easier civil suit.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-02, 14:40

GRR Spartan wrote:The accuser is still looking for a big payday but she needs a conviction for an easier civil suit.

Interesting.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum