Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by The_Dude on 2016-12-06, 15:52

DWags wrote:Why do I absolutely know if it was Scott Skiles in Mateens exact shoes during this, tdude is not convicting him before all the evidence comes in.

You are a racist piece of shit. Who even thinks of shit like this?

Obsessed with race.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7170
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-06, 15:54

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Why do I absolutely know if it was Scott Skiles in Mateens exact shoes during this, tdude is not convicting him before all the evidence comes in.

You are a racist piece of shit. Who even thinks of shit like this?

Obsessed with race.

Now you're just trying too hard.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19981
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-06, 15:57

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Why do I absolutely know if it was Scott Skiles in Mateens exact shoes during this, tdude is not convicting him before all the evidence comes in.

You are a racist piece of shit. Who even thinks of shit like this?

Obsessed with race.

Lookout, DWags! the_douche is pulling the I know you are but what am I? switcheroo on you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:00

duffy munn wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and give Blanch some props for his posts in this thread.

Also well done, Blanch. Your giant slam piece should be proud.

yet, i am the biggest idiot on the msu sports intereebs, right muffy?

let this be a lesson to your aarp ass: i might not have the popular take immediately, but time usually proves me right. i was 3.98 for a reason my fellow bonar posters
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:05

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Bob, here's the imediate issues:

1. Not even the county prosecutor.
2. VolunteerEd for this case even though Wayne has enough work load.
3. High profile defendant, prosecutor notes that in the press release. Why does that even factor in?
4. Investigation took 6 months, and the timing of the charges are questionable. If the evident is there why wait 6 months? Why wait until after April so it isn't going to be front page news?
5. Prosecutor is a known sex assault crime advocate, what a better opportunity to advance her agenda?
6. Look at all the crimes he's being charged with. Explain to me how false imprisonment is in there if the victim escaped mere hour later.
7. Went to uofm and ND , cleaves is star at msu.


Want me to continue with the actual case now?


You sound like the UM nutjobs who think Hollis influenced the selection committee to screw everyone B1G team but MSU.

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Z

bump, pls dont forget who brought you back here. this isn't a thread to stop your dumbshit postings....pls keep that up, but just play your respects to the ecf.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by duffy munn on 2016-12-06, 22:22

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and give Blanch some props for his posts in this thread.

Also well done, Blanch. Your giant slam piece should be proud.

yet, i am the biggest idiot on the msu sports intereebs, right muffy?

let this be a lesson to your aarp ass: i might not have the popular take immediately, but time usually proves me right. i was 3.98 for a reason my fellow bonar posters

Oh, you're still an idiot. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-06, 22:24

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

yet, i am the biggest idiot on the msu sports intereebs, right muffy?

let this be a lesson to your aarp ass: i might not have the popular take immediately, but time usually proves me right. i was 3.98 for a reason my fellow bonar posters

Oh, you're still an idiot. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

when did you find yours, 1982?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by DWags on 2016-12-06, 22:31

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You are a racist piece of shit. Who even thinks of shit like this?

Obsessed with race.

Lookout, DWags! the_douche is pulling the I know you are but what am I? switcheroo on you.

I'll stand by our reputations. Hell I'll stand by what that racist asshole said in this thread. I blame his parents for a lot of his issues.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33021
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Jethro Bodeen on 2016-12-07, 22:01

The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Posts : 651
Join date : 2014-05-06
Location : In a van by the river.

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-07, 22:04

Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

I hope Mateen brought a period towel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-12-07, 22:07

Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24081
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-07, 22:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

drunk. regret. angry. who knows.

police work was shitty at best however....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by duffy munn on 2016-12-07, 23:39

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

drunk. regret. angry. who knows.

.

Sounds like you know from personal experience.
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by The_Dude on 2016-12-08, 01:36

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Lookout, DWags! the_douche is pulling the I know you are but what am I? switcheroo on you.

I'll stand by our reputations. Hell I'll stand by what that racist asshole said in this thread. I blame his parents for a lot of his issues.

You're obsessed with race.

And reputations? On troll message boards?

You serious Clark?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Posts : 7170
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Jethro Bodeen on 2016-12-08, 02:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Jethro Bodeen wrote:The prosecution was a farce. Complete miscarriage of justice by an attention whoring, out of control prosecutor. Drunk chick has second thoughts but isn't raped or assaulted in any way. Just a drunk tramp. Mateen was a naughty boy and unfaithful to his wife. But there was no crime. Period. End of story.

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

If there is no real shot at proving a crime was committed, then what "evidence" is there? Obviously...insufficient evidence. And with insufficient evidence, on what basis do you say a crime was committed? You have 2 drunk people at a hotel- both willingly going there together according to cell phone and video evidence. When cops are called- she denied any assault. There has been no evidence presented thus far indicating a crime occurred, and in fact, evidence was presented that showed that no crime occurred. So a judge threw out the charges. Whats so difficult?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Posts : 651
Join date : 2014-05-06
Location : In a van by the river.

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-12-08, 08:03

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

drunk. regret. angry. who knows.

.

Sounds like you know from personal experience.

shitty police work? most definitely, i lived in east lansing. Meridian twp are top notch however
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-08, 09:26

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yeah I don't think that really flies here. Some fucked up shit in that testimony. Just because there's no real shot at proving a crime was committed does not mean that no crime occurred. Hard to figure why a half naked chick would twice run out of a hotel room, crying, and beg a bystander for help. Must just be a stupid tramp.

If there is no real shot at proving a crime was committed, then what "evidence" is there? Obviously...insufficient evidence. And with insufficient evidence, on what basis do you say a crime was committed? You have 2 drunk people at a hotel- both willingly going there together according to cell phone and video evidence. When cops are called- she denied any assault. There has been no evidence presented thus far indicating a crime occurred, and in fact, evidence was presented that showed that no crime occurred. So a judge threw out the charges. Whats so difficult?

This. That fucked up testimony in the prelim couldn't convince a judge that a crime was committed, when weighed against other evidence and testimony.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-12-08, 09:28

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Sounds like you know from personal experience.

shitty police work? most definitely, i lived in east lansing. Meridian twp are top notch however

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 502811600 I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Guest on 2017-08-01, 08:51

Looks like it's going to trial....

Appeal denied in Mateen Cleaves sex assault case
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Nordic on 2017-08-01, 10:24

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 502811600 I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.

As a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban cops.

I don't break the law, so I'll take your word for it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9703
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2017-08-01, 11:38

Nordic wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

As a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban cops.

I don't break the law, so I'll take your word for it.
Perhaps you should trying running away from them next time you're out for a jog, and you might be a little more sympathetic to gHost's plight.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4725
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-08-01, 11:52

a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban

That article makes me feel old - Mateen is 39, damn
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2017-08-01, 19:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

shitty police work? most definitely, i lived in east lansing. Meridian twp are top notch however

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 502811600 I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.

We had all kinds of fun fucking with them when I was in high school.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2605
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-08-01, 20:21

gHost Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 502811600 I only know two Meridian cops. They're great guys. Lots of fun to hang around and drink with. But top notch cops? They freely admit they're just putting in their time.

As a general rule suburban cops are the worst human beings on the planet. Bullies, pricks that collect massive amounts of OT and overreact in pretty much every single situation. Nothing worse than suburban cops.

I think most of that applies to people who live in suburbs regardless of profession.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28698
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-08-01, 22:46

I refuse to believe Mateen did anything wrong.  I see him around town just being a good dad.
He might have some weakness for the ladies like most all of us but this chick is probably nuts.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-01, 23:35

The accuser is still looking for a big payday but she needs a conviction for an easier civil suit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7080
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Guest on 2017-08-02, 14:40

GRR Spartan wrote:The accuser is still looking for a big payday but she needs a conviction for an easier civil suit.

Interesting.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2019-08-20, 13:40

huh.
[tw]1163864324051484673[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2360
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by kingstonlake on 2019-08-20, 13:56

Why is Cleaves being charged with sexual assault by Greenway?

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 1ae02410
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11975
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-08-20, 13:59

He's going to get cleared. I think. I hope. My understanding is that the accuser's story is full of holes and this shouldn't have made it to trial.

[ig]B07hwL3FT4B[/ig]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24081
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-08-20, 14:03

AvgMSUJoe wrote:huh.
[tw]1163864324051484673[/tw]

Don Izzo the fixer to save Mateen's ass.

Signed,
Walmart Wolverine Nation
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19820
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by DWags on 2019-08-20, 14:39

Well shit that’s gonna piss the people at espn off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33021
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-08-20, 16:27

[tw]1163910096725925892[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19820
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-08-20, 16:29

Very nice.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24081
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Dingleberryexplosion on 2019-08-20, 16:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1163910096725925892[/tw]


Nice!  Still, this acquittal won't sit well in the stomach of some.  Meh.  Fuck 'em.  Glad to hear Mateen is clear.
Dingleberryexplosion
Dingleberryexplosion
Spartiate

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-08-20, 16:32

I won't do it but GW might I suggest a thread title change? This is very newsworthy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24081
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by DWags on 2019-08-20, 17:31

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

tDude doesn't even try to hide it anymore.


Hide what Mr Duff?

I dont cow tow because Cleaves used to be an MSU athlete. Prosecutors dont bring someone up on all these charges without really strong evidence.

We have a sickness as a country in that we give athletes free slides for heinous acts.

Have some moral fiber.


Dude has some real crazy posts In this thread
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33021
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by DWags on 2019-08-20, 17:32

The_Dude wrote:Kym Worthy don't fuck around.

Cleaves what a trash person if true which it seems like it is. Garbage human just like Dawson.

Don't care that they are Spartans. Time to revoke their Spartan card. Complete disassociation time.

Lol
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33021
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-08-20, 17:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I won't do it but GW might I suggest a thread title change? This is very newsworthy.

Done. Good call. Thanks for the suggestion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-08-20, 17:37

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Kym Worthy don't fuck around.

Cleaves what a trash person if true which it seems like it is. Garbage human just like Dawson.

Don't care that they are Spartans. Time to revoke their Spartan card. Complete disassociation time.

Lol


The douche. What a fucking asshole. I don’t miss that racist piece of shit whatsoever. While I’m happy for Mateen and for his acquittal, after you reminded us of these comments, I have to admit a small percentage of my happiness is seeing that twat douche proven wrong... yet again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33608
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum