Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

+30
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Wally Fairway
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
DWags
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Ass Dan
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
duffy munn
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Jethro Bodeen
xsanguine
Nordic
NigelUno
The_Dude
kingstonlake
steveschneider
pulling69
InTenSity
Blanch32
tGreenWay
34 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 2 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-15, 19:26

The Pantry wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Kym Worthy don't fuck around.

Cleaves what a trash person if true which it seems like it is. Garbage human just like Dawson.

Don't care that they are Spartans. Time to revoke their Spartan card. Complete disassociation time.
Please go back to your playpen at mgoblah

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 2 Empty Re: Mateen Not Guilty on all charges

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 20:09

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude, you miss this part yet??

Can someone give me a blanchlation, because I have no idea what this guy is asking me. TIA.

We are in agreement. I bashing tblude
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 21:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't really feel like having this conversation, but FYI- this is why people think you're a racist piece of shit.

I don't think it. I know it. He's proven that repeatedly. But well-played tossing it back in that POS's lap.

tDude doesn't even try to hide it anymore.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 22:20

One postive about this situation is that the msu admin will ban alumni charity golf tournaments. That is if they are fair of course and not judgemental knee jerk shitheads.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-15, 23:09

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-15, 23:25

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't think it. I know it. He's proven that repeatedly. But well-played tossing it back in that POS's lap.

Hide what Mr Duff?

I dont cow tow because Cleaves used to be an MSU athlete. Prosecutors dont bring someone up on all these charges without really strong evidence.

We have a sickness as a country in that we give athletes free slides for heinous acts.

Have some moral fiber.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-15, 23:27

You are a terrible person.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 23:33

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Hide what Mr Duff?

I dont cow tow because Cleaves used to be an MSU athlete. Prosecutors dont bring someone up on all these charges without really strong evidence.

We have a sickness as a country in that we give athletes free slides for heinous acts.

Have some moral fiber.

I'm going to wait until Mateen has his day in court before calling him human garbage. I'm giving Dawson the same benefit.

You have already convicted them both but not because they went to MSU. Nope, mostly because of the color of their skin.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 23:36

Just to be clear, I am OK with banning racist pieces of shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-15, 23:46

The_Dude wrote:Kym Worthy don't fuck around.

Cleaves what a trash person if true which it seems like it is. Garbage human just like Dawson.

Don't care that they are Spartans. Time to revoke their Spartan card. Complete disassociation time.

I agree. Sorry man, can't get on board with people who beat the shit out of women or sex offenders. Won't act like I'm willing to wait for the verdict because I'm not. Fuck him if it's true.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-15, 23:52

Fuck. I know I agreed with tDude but I'm not willing to waiver on this. If the favs come out and contradict what he's accused of, I'll change my mind.

Does anyone really believe he's innocent? Really? How many times are people falsely accused of rape? Happens, but how often? I imagine it's highly unlikely
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 23:57

Ass Dan wrote:Fuck. I know I agreed with tDude but I'm not willing to waiver on this. If the favs come out and contradict what he's accused of, I'll change my mind.

Does anyone really believe he's innocent? Really? How many times are people falsely accused of rape? Happens, but how often? I imagine it's highly unlikely

This is why you won't be on the jury.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-15, 23:57

Ass Dan wrote:Fuck. I know I agreed with tDude but I'm not willing to waiver on this. If the favs come out and contradict what he's accused of, I'll change my mind.

Duke lacrosse
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-15, 23:58

Yeah, I'm not willing to convict him in my own morality court until I hear more details. I don't think anyone disagrees that if this is even close to true he's a piece of shit. There's a big gap there, though.

There was enough evidence to bring charges. That's not good for him. But I'd like to see what comes of it. I don't hold Kym Worthy and her office in the highest regard.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-15, 23:59

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Duke lacrosse

In your face, Ass Dan
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-16, 00:00

Well, thank God we have a legal system. And who said anything about "rape"?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-16, 00:01

duffy munn wrote: Nope, mostly because of the color of their skin.

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 2 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-16, 00:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yeah, I'm not willing to convict him in my own morality court until I hear more details. I don't think anyone disagrees that if this is even close to true he's a piece of shit. There's a big gap there, though.

There was enough evidence to bring charges. That's not good for him. But I'd like to see what comes of it. I don't hold Kym Worthy and her office in the highest regard.

All of this
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-16, 00:02

ya know.. both sides of this argument could just chill and wait till a verdict comes. buuuutt nah
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-16, 00:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:ya know.. both sides of this argument could just chill and wait till a verdict comes. buuuutt nah

We're not going to wait for a trial for weeks when we have an excuse to insult each other right now, OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-16, 00:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:ya know.. both sides of this argument could just chill and wait till a verdict comes. buuuutt nah

A verdict is likely months away. Why worry about the verdict when a few here are not even going to wait for a trial ?

Charge=guilty=human garbage
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-16, 00:40

The problem is, when you are charged, its because there was a hearing a damning evidence brought forth against you.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just to be clear, I am OK with banning racist pieces of shit.

Who's bringing up race besides you?

People are judged by their actions. Period.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 06:06

gHost Spartan wrote:This is just not good news.

Ghost, you and Tanfan need to step the fuck up and along with al, become cleaves dream team! You can be johnny!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 06:08

With famous people? All the fucking time! People looking for paydays!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 06:10

Plus as of events earlier this week, I simply cannot trust u of m prosecutors
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 07:30

The_Dude wrote:

The problem is, when you are charged, its because there was a hearing a damning evidence brought forth against you.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just to be clear, I am OK with banning racist pieces of shit.

This is ironic on a number of levels.

Congrats.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-16, 07:44

Blanch32 wrote:Fuck this prosecutor. Guarantee scum. Timing isn't a coincidence
this was my first thought..

SCum is directly responsible for this... probably Delaney too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 07:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Fuck this prosecutor.  Guarantee scum.  Timing isn't a coincidence

Bob, at the risk of making Death Roe angry for responding to one of your posts...I'm calling BS on this. Your first thought was, "Who is Mateen?"
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-16, 07:54

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob, at the risk of making Death Roe angry for responding to one of your posts...I'm calling BS on this. Your first thought was, "Who is Mateen?"
yeah, I'd hate for Death Roe, DWags, duffy, et al. get all upset with me.. it would really hurt my feelings. Rolling Eyes

I've actually heard of Mateen and I suspect I could pick him out of a crowd of at least 4-5 people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 07:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
yeah, I'd hate for Death Roe, DWags, duffy, et al. get all upset with me.. it would really hurt my feelings. Rolling Eyes

I've actually heard of Mateen and I suspect I could pick him out of a crowd of at least 4-5 people.

Bob, picking him out on a court with 4 other players in MSU jerseys isn't difficult. You'd just have to look for the guy with Cleaves on his back.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-16, 07:59

The_Dude wrote:

Did I say your name? Guess you associate with that comment.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-16, 08:05

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'd hate for Death Roe, DWags, duffy, et al. get all upset with me.. it would really hurt my feelings. Rolling Eyes

Bob, picking him out on a court with 4 other players in MSU jerseys isn't difficult. You'd just have to look for the guy with Cleaves on his back.
I was thinking more of the corporate America types... ya know, to make it a bit more suspenseful.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 08:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Fuck this prosecutor. Guarantee scum. Timing isn't a coincidence

Bob, here's the imediate issues:

1. Not even the county prosecutor.
2. VolunteerEd for this case even though Wayne has enough work load.
3. High profile defendant, prosecutor notes that in the press release. Why does that even factor in?
4. Investigation took 6 months, and the timing of the charges are questionable. If the evident is there why wait 6 months? Why wait until after April so it isn't going to be front page news?
5. Prosecutor is a known sex assault crime advocate, what a better opportunity to advance her agenda?
6. Look at all the crimes he's being charged with. Explain to me how false imprisonment is in there if the victim escaped mere hour later.
7. Went to uofm and ND , cleaves is star at msu.

Want me to continue with the actual case now?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 08:59

Lastly, when the charges are dropped, I hope cleaves sues the shit out of the prosecutor and the county for defamation, and she goes and joins Martha clark
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-16, 09:00

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this was my first thought..

3. High profile defendant, prosecutor notes that in the press release. Why does that even factor in?
4. Investigation took 6 months, and the timing of the charges are questionable. If the evident is there why wait 6 months? Why wait until after April so it isn't going to be front page news?
5. Prosecutor is a known sex assault crime advocate, what a better opportunity to advance her agenda?
6. Look at all the crimes he's being charged with. Explain to me how false imprisonment is in there if the victim escaped mere hour later.

Today... in a very special Blanch post, he talks like a human being with actual thought behind his words.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-16, 09:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this was my first thought..

no.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 09:27

I think blanch would make a better attorney than a guy who dresses up in a super hero costume, but that's just me.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 09:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

no.

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 2 502811600

Mateen Not Guilty on all charges - Page 2 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 10:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Today... in a very special Blanch post, he talks like a human being with actual thought behind his words.

Whoa, what happened? Did I just black out?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 10:56

Giant Moose wrote:I think blanch would make a better attorney than a guy who dresses up in a super hero costume, but that's just me.

Attorneys are like trcmb. Spineless followers
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next