We Has Like Button Now

Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty We Has Like Button Now

Post by TrueGreenSpartan on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:38 pm

We Has Like Button Now 4198636888 (god I love this smiley)
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 pm

I like that. F rankings systems, for cowards.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by NigelUno on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like that. F rankings systems, for cowards.

Like!

(It probably does affect your points or reputation or something though)

Is there a dislike thing for when the downvote posse shows up?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24978
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by TrueGreenSpartan on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like that. F rankings systems, for cowards.

Like!

(It probably does affect your points or reputation or something though)

Is there a dislike thing for when the downvote posse shows up?

I'm given em out like candy on Halloween right now so whatever  We Has Like Button Now 969504605 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by NigelUno on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:53 pm

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like that. F rankings systems, for cowards.

Like!

(It probably does affect your points or reputation or something though)

Is there a dislike thing for when the downvote posse shows up?

I'm given em out like candy on Halloween right now so whatever  We Has Like Button Now 969504605 

Like! Your rep is soaring!
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24978
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Ruckus on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

What do my points buy me?
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Posts : 148
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by NigelUno on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Ruckus wrote:What do my points buy me?

A sense of humor?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24978
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Ruckus on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Need a don't like button for when the boners come over.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Posts : 148
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Ruckus on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Ruckus wrote:What do my points buy me?

A sense of humor?
I have one nigel. You are officially branded not funny.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Posts : 148
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by NigelUno on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Ruckus wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Ruckus wrote:What do my points buy me?

A sense of humor?
I have one nigel.  You are officially branded not funny.

And not needed?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24978
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Do we know who this Ruckus guy is yet? Pretty weak to not tell us who you are from the old board.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

We Has Like Button Now Empty Re: We Has Like Button Now

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum