Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-29, 08:30

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

wow. my chances of winning doubled then since one wasn't won, correct?

50-1 you win now. Buy 50, you're a millionaire

Mother fucker! Don't you throw math at me before my second coffee. You SON OF A BITCH.

oh wait it's Saturday. I'm not at work. Sorry wags.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2017-07-30, 07:38

Powerball rolls over......now $260M for Weds ----Mega @ $303M for Tuesday.

Both of them would give me enough $$ to become a popcorn mogul.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-30, 08:22

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball rolls over......now $260M for Weds ----Mega @ $303M for Tuesday.

I just want to win enough to help the Illitches out with reducing payroll.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-01, 08:09

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Powerball rolls over......now $260M for Weds ----Mega @ $303M for Tuesday.

Bump to remind you that it's over $300M tonight - you could help the Illitches out, buy some bitcoins and silver with Ty and Nordy or have vacation chedda like WBH.
The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 4 Nude20n-1-web
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 10:24

Mega rolled over $325M for Friday.

Powerball $260M+ for tonight.

Damned near real $$ now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-02, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Bump to remind you that it's over $300M tonight - you could help the Illitches out, buy some bitcoins and silver with Ty and Nordy or have vacation chedda like WBH.
The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 4 Nude20n-1-web

I'm in!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-03, 07:20

Powerball rolls over last night....so $600M on the drawings this weekend. If we could win both we could make a down payment on the Tigers and put AU/Steve in the front office.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-03, 07:42

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball rolls over last night....so $600M on the drawings this weekend. If we could win both we could make a down payment on the Tigers and put AU/Steve in the front office.

Would we have enough left over for the statue?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-04, 09:08

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Powerball rolls over last night....so $600M on the drawings this weekend. If we could win both we could make a down payment on the Tigers and put AU/Steve in the front office.

Would we have enough left over for the statue?

Megamillions $323M tonight would buy a statue, we might be short on the Tigers $$ though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-08-04, 10:57

I would probably fire Ausmus
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-04, 11:27

aualum06 wrote:

Now I know I support you for GM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 11:35

LooseGoose wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I know 1/1,000th of what au06 knows about baseball and I'd fire him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-08-04, 11:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Love the haters.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-04, 11:43

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Love the haters.

???

I admire your baseball acumen, I've always hated the tigers letting someone learn on the job. I know it was the timing, but I've always thought it was a bad hire.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-08-04, 13:04

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Love the haters.

???

I admire your baseball acumen, I've always hated the tigers letting someone learn on the job. I know it was the timing, but I've always thought it was a bad hire.

It was bad timing because they needed experience as I feel Brad cost them game two against Baltimore and potentially that series. They needed one more year of Leyland or one less. I'm not sure if Francona would have came but that would have been ideal.

Ausmus will most likely be gone and it won't be an attractive job, so they are going to end up with another young learning on the fly guy. Baseball is mostly about talent anyways and pitching. You either have it or you don't.

aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-05, 07:46

Rolls over to $346M for Tuesday.

Powerball is $286M for tonight.

We're getting close to SD chedda now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-06, 08:45

Powerball rolled over to $307M for Wednesday.

MegaMillions is at $346M.

When do we start pooling?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-06, 09:33

The Pantry wrote:Powerball rolled over to $307M for Wednesday.

Whenever there's enough interest. I'll throw in. I assume you will. The question is if anyone else is interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 09:34

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Powerball rolled over to $307M for Wednesday.

Whenever there's enough interest. I'll throw in. I assume you will. The question is if anyone else is interested.

In for ten.

I probably told this story, but I'm old so screw it. I was in charge of our school lottery once when it went up to 200 million plus once. I collected about 250 bucks for easy picks. Then I drove to a store and bought them. As I got up to the front there were people behind me and I realized I was about to ask the guy for 250 easy picks and hand him a bunch of cash. I became very embarrassed all of a sudden. I felt compelled to explain to people around me what I was doing so they didn't think I was taking my families money and stupidly throwing it away.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-06, 09:59

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

In for ten.

I probably told this story, but I'm old so screw it. I was in charge of our school lottery once when it went up to 200 million plus once. I collected about 250 bucks for easy picks. Then I drove to a store and bought them. As I got up to the front there were people behind me and I realized I was about to ask the guy for 250 easy picks and hand him a bunch of cash. I became very embarrassed all of a sudden. I felt compelled to explain to people around me what I was doing so they didn't think I was taking my families money and stupidly throwing it away.
I use to run lotto pools at work when the pots got over $200M. Always bought the tickets at the same place and told the store owner it was a pool.

Bought $130 of MM tickets on the way home from work one Thursday. Next morning went looking for the tickets so I could scan them at work and email a PDF to everyone. Couldn't find them anywhere when it dawned on me I'd put them in my back pocket. Had thrown those pants in the washer the previous evening...tickets were gone.

Had to go re-buy tickets at lunch out of my own pocket. Fortunately, no one won the drawing that night.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-06, 10:04

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

In for ten.

I use to run lotto pools at work when the pots got over $200M. Always bought the tickets at the same place and told the store owner it was a pool.

Bought $130 of MM tickets on the way home from work one Thursday. Next morning went looking for the tickets so I could scan them at work and email a PDF to everyone. Couldn't find them anywhere when it dawned on me I'd put them in my back pocket. Had thrown those pants in the washer the previous evening...tickets were gone.

Had to go re-buy tickets at lunch out of my own pocket. Fortunately, no one won the drawing that night.

Oh man. Wonder if there were any small winners in the ruined ones. I think we won like 10 or 20 bucks in the pool I bought.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-06, 10:14

We never won more than $20-25 on any drawing. No big deal.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-08, 22:12

Up to an even $350M for the drawing.....I think we're in statue range now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-09, 00:05

Damnit! I forgot to p/u a ticket tonight. Gotta remember to buy the PB for tomorrow night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-09, 02:01

No big winner. Friday's booty will be at least $382 million. Getting close to real money.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-09, 06:21

So if I buy four tickets that like quadruples my chances, right? If so then maybe I'll plunk down a hundred, that would give me like a gazillion chances to win.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-09, 09:02

Jake from State Farm wrote:So if I buy four tickets that like quadruples my chances, right? If so then maybe I'll plunk down a hundred, that would give me like a gazillion chances to win.

Quiet Jake!!! Dammit, we'll have 4-5 winners and have to split the loot.

Powerball $307M tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-10, 07:52

Rolls over.....now we're getting close to Floyd level cheddar....

Friday night Mega $382M

Sat night Powerball $356M

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-10, 07:56

I keep forgetting to play.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-11, 07:49

bumped up a bit....

Mega now $393 M for tonight - probably will top $400M

Powerball still $356M for tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-12, 07:23

One winner of the $393M from Illinois.

Powerball is $356M tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2017-08-12, 09:21

I won $1 on Mega Millions, so since I played online I rolled it into one of the instant win games and came one red gem away from winning $1000. How this online gambling is legal, but online sports betting isn't is mine bottling.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-13, 09:22

Rolled over.

$430M on Weds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-13, 10:35

Izzo Court wrote:I won $1 on Mega Millions, so since I played online I rolled it into one of the instant win games and came one red gem away from winning $1000. How this online gambling is legal, but online sports betting isn't is mine bottling.

You just have to look at who's running it. Online gambling run by the state = legal. Online gambling run by private enterprise = illegal.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-16, 20:15

Bump --- Reminder that Powerball is $430M tonight.....Statue level $$
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-17, 09:11

Rolls over to $510M or more for Saturday night...........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-18, 16:57

Already bumped to $535M.................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-18, 17:52

I've purchased more lottery tickets in the past several weeks than I have in the past 20 years. At least MM is back at a jackpot size I can ignore. Now, come on, Power Ball, daddy wants to buy Goose a fruit farm!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-18, 17:55

tGreenWay wrote:I've purchased more lottery tickets in the past several weeks than I have in the past 20 years. At least MM is back at a jackpot size I can ignore. Now, come on, Power Ball, daddy wants to buy Goose a fruit farm!
Buy me a pasty shop? Turtleneck would hate that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-18, 17:56

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I've purchased more lottery tickets in the past several weeks than I have in the past 20 years. At least MM is back at a jackpot size I can ignore. Now, come on, Power Ball, daddy wants to buy Goose a fruit farm!
Buy me a pasty shop? Turtleneck would hate that.

Sure. Anything to piss off that wanker.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next