Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-18, 20:28

I bought two tickets today, should I start counting my chickens?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2017-08-18, 20:37

Jake from State Farm wrote:I bought two tickets today, should I start counting my chickens?

And consulting with Statue builders....

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 5 3866933
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-19, 15:18

Just picked up a six of Two Hearted (good price $7.99) at my local place. Bought two Fantasy 5, two Classic 47, one of the new FastCash tickets, and one easy pick Powerball ticket. Went to check the FastCash when I got home and discovered the Powerball ticket was missing. Called the store and the owner/cashier found it. Told him to read me the numbers and hang onto it for me.

Just in case I win and he tries to screw me, I'm stating the numbers here as evidence it's my ticket:

23, 37, 38, 42, 64 Powerball 20
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-19, 16:25

The Pantry wrote:Just picked up a six of Two Hearted (good price $7.99) at my local place. Bought two Fantasy 5, two Classic 47, one of the new FastCash tickets, and one easy pick Powerball ticket. Went to check the FastCash when I got home and discovered the Powerball ticket was missing. Called the store and the owner/cashier found it. Told him to read me the numbers and hang onto it for me.

Just in case I win and he tries to screw me, I'm stating the numbers here as evidence it's my ticket:

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 5 502811600

You should probably go back and get it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-19, 16:34

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Just picked up a six of Two Hearted (good price $7.99) at my local place. Bought two Fantasy 5, two Classic 47, one of the new FastCash tickets, and one easy pick Powerball ticket. Went to check the FastCash when I got home and discovered the Powerball ticket was missing. Called the store and the owner/cashier found it. Told him to read me the numbers and hang onto it for me.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 5 502811600

You should probably go back and get it.
With the odds at 1 in 292,201,338 it's not worth the drive
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-19, 18:17

If you read on the internet that someone was sold the winning ticket at that store, don't get too excited. Sounds like I missed you by about an hour.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-19, 18:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you read on the internet that someone was sold the winning ticket at that store, don't get too excited. Sounds like I missed you by about an hour.
Al is a good dude. He's really into food and we talk about it often. He's half Lebanese and half Puerto Rican, in case you didn't know.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-19, 18:44

He's asked me about my name before after looking at my credit card. He knows what's up with the Leb club.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-19, 19:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's asked me about my name before after looking at my credit card. He knows what's up with the Leb club.

Are you Lebanese? A friend published a Lebanese cookbook last year, which got a very good review in the NYT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-19, 19:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's asked me about my name before after looking at my credit card. He knows what's up with the Leb club.
His only downside is he's a Michigan fan. Said he got off the plane first time coming to the US and his uncle/nephew/friend drove him straight to AA to watch a game.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-19, 19:47

He told me before he has a daughter that goes to school there. I call BS.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-19, 19:55

The Pantry wrote:
His only downside is he's a Michigan fan. Said he got off the plane first time coming to the US and his uncle/nephew/friend drove him straight to AA to watch a game.

We should find that jackass and beat the living shit out of him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-19, 20:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He told me before he has a daughter that goes to school there. I call BS.
Never told me that, not to say that isn't true.

Will slip in reference my oldest daughter got her degrees at UM and works for them next time there, just to see his reaction.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-19, 20:36

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:His only downside is he's a Michigan fan. Said he got off the plane first time coming to the US and his uncle/nephew/friend drove him straight to AA to watch a game.

We should find that jackass and beat the living shit out of him.

I've got a nephew that never set foot in Michigan and he's a scum fan. I'll find his address if you want to beat the living shit out of him too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2017-08-20, 02:38

I won!!!! $4...spent 10.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-08-20, 08:20

pulling69 wrote:I won!!!! $4...spent 10.

I won too. $4, spent $4.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-20, 21:48

$650M currently...probably $680M by Wednesday. Time to pool?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-20, 22:14

Goose want to do a paypal? 10 bucks each?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-20, 22:18

$20? Tickets are $2
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-23, 16:34

Uh, did you guys know you can do this online?

Linky
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-24, 04:27

One winner of $759M from Massachusetts, the largest single winner ever.

40 people win a million including 3 from Michigan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-24, 09:49

I won $16.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-08-24, 12:58

there's a powerball snap story with one snap showing lines a couple blocks long to buy tickets...wtf
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-08-24, 13:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I won $16.
How much did you spend?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-24, 13:29

Good Morning America‏ @GMA 24 seconds ago
JUST IN: Lottery officials reveal Mavis Wanczyk as the winner of the incredible $758.7 million Powerball jackpot. http://abcn.ws/2wqAfB7

Mavis looks like she might be single. Mavis is not hot
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 13:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:Good Morning America‏ @GMA 24 seconds ago
JUST IN: Lottery officials reveal Mavis Wanczyk as the winner of the incredible $758.7 million Powerball jackpot. http://abcn.ws/2wqAfB7

Mavis looks like she might be single. Mavis is not hot

Mavis is going to have a lot of boyfriends now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-24, 13:50

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I won $16.
How much did you spend?

I spent $3 on that ticket.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 13:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How much did you spend?

I spent $3 on that ticket.

How much altogether?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-24, 14:44

I already told you. Altogether I spent $3 on that ticket. $2 base + $1 for the kicker = $3 altogether.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-11-01, 17:15

Mega Millions is now $2 a ticket.  They made the odds worse too...one in 300 million.

Mega Millions redesigns game to help more players win big
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 09:59

I usually don't bump this until one of them hits $300M, the level it would help the ballers here out a bit. BUT since it's close to Christmas and who couldn't use an extra $200M?

Tonight - Megamillions $191M

Tomorrow night - Powerball - $229M

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-21, 16:47

Both still rolling over....

Mega @ $250M tomorrow night.

Powerball @ $300M on Saturday

Either would be a nice Christmas gift.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-21, 17:00

LooseGoose wrote:Both still rolling over....

If you'd put your return address on the hat, I'd send you a couple tickets for Christmas.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-21, 17:49

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Both still rolling over....

If you'd put your return address on the hat, I'd send you a couple tickets for Christmas.

Then you could sell my coordinates to Hezbollah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-23, 08:06

No Mega winner last night, $277M for Tuesday. $300M Powerball for tonight.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-27, 16:23

$337M tonight, someone win it and we can buy TN his building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-12-27, 18:21

Won $100 on Fantasy Five Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-28, 08:59

Jake from State Farm wrote:Won $100 on Fantasy Five Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me.

More than I've won in a couple years...

Both rolled over.....

MM $306M on Friday.
PB $384M on Saturday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-02, 18:18

Reminder:

MegaMillions $361M tonight

Powerball $440M Tomorrow night
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-02, 18:23

Another reminder:

Fantasy 5 is $481,000 tonight. Odds are 1 in 600,000.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next