Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:09

Bump -

Powerball up to $460M now for tonight.

Mega rolled over so $418M on Friday.

Either one would help fill the gaps in your retirement plan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 9:22

Powerball rolled over too....so big weekend....

Friday Megamillions - $418M or more.

Saturday Powerball - $550M or more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 13:33

All I want is my husbands student loans paid off. Then we would be doing great.

Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:44

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball rolled over too....so big weekend....

Friday Megamillions - $418M or more.

Saturday Powerball - $550M or more.

Bump so someone wins this and can pay off Dendro's student loans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:51

Dendrobates wrote:All I want is my husbands student loans paid off. Then we would be doing great.

I didn't pay mine off until I was 41, so... yeah.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 8:30

One winner of $450M in FL last night.

Our newly wealthy Swillster may come forward at any time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 8:53

LooseGoose wrote:One winner of $450M in FL last night.

Our newly wealthy Swillster may come forward at any time.

That's a lot of meth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 9:16

I forgot to play.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 9:19

InTenSity wrote:I forgot to play.

Well dammit man, that's no way to win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 5:23

One winner in New Hampshire - $560M
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 8:30

LooseGoose wrote:One winner in New Hampshire - $560M

I need to call my friend that lives there. Said she'd take care of me if she won.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 7:27

20 year old won the $451 in FL, took the $282M cash option.

Seems to indicate no hookers and blow.....we'll see.

20-year-old Fla. man wins $451M Mega Millions jackpot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 7:33

LooseGoose wrote:20 year old won the $451 in FL, took the $282M cash option.

Seems to indicate no hookers and blow.....we'll see.

20-year-old Fla. man wins $451M Mega Millions jackpot

Seems level headed. I’d be exactly like that..... after we built the 500 Foot Sparty outside the football stadium with “tSwill” written on his shield.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 9:36

Powerball @ $225M tonight.

I know that won't let some of you retire at your current comfort level but the cost of living is low enough up here you could probably make it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 11:59

Powerball rolled over -Weds night now at $250M - leaving Wags approaching WBH territory....MegaMillions stuck in Floyd territory at $185M for Tuesday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 19:21

In case you run out to get some beer - Powerball $246M tonight. Enough to buy a Swill Suite and maybe the statue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:13

Get your tickets for the weekend early.... $200M+ Mega tomorrow night and $270M+ Powerball for Saturday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:15

LooseGoose wrote:Get your tickets for the weekend early..... $200M+ Mega tomorrow night and $270M+ Powerball for Saturday.

I'm a get two of each.  If I win, we're al flying to Dubai for a round of golf and the beer will flow like wine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:29

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Get your tickets for the weekend early..... $200M+ Mega tomorrow night and $270M+ Powerball for Saturday.

I'm a get two of each.  If I win, we're al flying to Dubai for a round of golf and the beer will flow like wine.

If I win I'll buy gHost a big party barge to float across Lake Michigan while he writes his next chapter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:02

$222M on MegaMillions tonight.

$293M on Powerball tomorrow night.

Party suites for all seasons if we win!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 9:49

No winner last night so Friday approaches $250M....

Tonight @ $293M+ for powerball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 8:41

Powerball rolls over, $320M+ for Saturday night.....so into Wags territory now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 0:11

Find a hack like this guy did:

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/lotto-winners/
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 2:33

loogoldham wrote:Find a hack like this guy did:

Amazing. Thanks for the read.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 6:45

loogoldham wrote:Find a hack like this guy did:

Great article. Thanks for the link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 7:55

Both rolled over ..........

Mega $265M on Tuesday
Powerball $348M on Weds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:29

No winner at Mega last night so $290M for Friday.

Powerball $348M for tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 8:39

Both of them rolled over....

Mega $290M for Friday.
Powerball $385M for Saturday.

We're starting to get into MiamiSpartan roller territory now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 7:09

Megamillions rolled over last night so $318M for Tuesday.

Powerball @ $385M for tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:28

LooseGoose wrote:Megamillions rolled over last night so $318M for Tuesday.

Powerball @ $385M for tonight.

I hope I win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2018 - 9:10

No winner last night.

Megamillions $318M on Tuesday.

Powerball $420M on Wednesday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 10:20

Megamillions rolls over to $345M for Friday.

Powerball is $420M for tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 8:04

Powerball rolls over too.....

So this weekend:

Megamillions Friday - $345M
Powerball Saturday - $455M
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 13:32

Bump to remind you to buy tickets so we can go places together like this:

APRIL SUITE DEAL - GET OPENING DAY TICKETS!

Grab your friends, family and co-workers and see two great games for one low price with the April Suite Deal! Get a party suite for any April game (excluding 4/13 - 4/15) PLUS 20 tickets to see the Tigers play the Pirates on Opening Day, Thursday, March 29 for $1,820! All suites include three parking passes in the Tigers Garage.

Don't delay! There are a limited number of suites available.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 14:52

When I win this pot, Mio is getting its own band shell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 9:24

Megamillions rolls over to Tuesday.....$377M
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 12:40

A single ticket sold in Pennsylvania won a Powerball jackpot worth an estimated $456.7 million in Saturday night's drawing, the lottery announced.

The ticket matched all five white balls and the Powerball to win the jackpot, the eighth largest in Powerball history.

The winning numbers in Saturday's drawing were: 22-57-59-60-66, Powerball 7, Power Play 2X.

The location where the winning ticket was sold was not disclosed.

Three other tickets sold in California, Missouri and Texas matched all five white balls in the drawing.

The ticket sold in Texas won a $2 million prize after the 2X multiplier was drawn, because it included the Power Play option.

The winning $456.7 million jackpot has an estimated cash value of $273.9 million, Powerball said.

Winning ticket sold in $457M Powerball jackpot
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 7:07

Bump for $377M Megamillions tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 8:53

Mega rolled over again last night.

Now $458M for Tuesday.

Getting into Greenie territory now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:05

If I win, we’re buying all the land 100 yards north and south of the 45th parallel from lake Michigan to Huron, we’re going into the biggest weed and grape growing area in the world and we’ll be drunk and high for ten years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next