Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:00 pm

Bump for $458M tonight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:15 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Bump for $458M tonight

So how much you throwin' down, Goose?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:26 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bump for $458M tonight

So how much you throwin' down, Goose?

I'm thinking 5 tickets, $10.

It'll be one fewer bag of seeds for the birdies unless I win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Odds of hitting 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball (5+1): 1 in 258,890,850
The odds of becoming a lightning victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000
That's 370 lightning hits to one MegaMillions jackpot  The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 4168935571

I'll probably drop a few bucks, too, but it really is the stupid tax. The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:45 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Odds of hitting 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball (5+1): 1 in 258,890,850
The odds of becoming a lightning victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000
That's 370 lightning hits to one MegaMillions jackpot  The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 4168935571

I'll probably drop a few bucks, too, but it really is the stupid tax. The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 502811600

Yes, it is so I make sure to pay my share.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:55 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Odds of hitting 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball (5+1): 1 in 258,890,850

That's what I hate about myself.  I can't help myself from playing it.  I don't know why I do other than if I don't, I have even less of a chance of winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:47 pm

DWags wrote:

That's what I hate about myself.  I can't help myself from playing it.  I don't know why I do other than if I don't, I have even less of a chance of winning.

Hell it's cheap fun to dream silly dreams.   My rule is only to waste the $$ when it's over $200M.  ;-)

Here's this week's dream - If I win the jackpot tonight we'll do an all expenses paid Swill meetup at Maui in 2019.  We'll dominate some beach with our cut bodies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Hana 2019
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:20 am

You are slipping Goose....

No winner, Friday's Mega Millions drawing is $502 million.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:32 am

MSU addict wrote:You are slipping Goose....

No winner, Friday's Mega Millions drawing is $502 million.

lol, sorry man. With that kind of $$ we could all live like Wags - new boots, new hats and Hamms on tap 24/7.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:01 pm

This is the sort of story they use to lure us all in...
An 18-year-old buys her first lottery ticket and wins $1,000 a week -- for life
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Up to $521M but no reason for any of you to buy a ticket, just had the little cutie at the store assure me I was winning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Up to $521M but no reason for any of you to buy a ticket, just had the little cutie at the store assure me I was winning.

Whichever one of us wins must commit to the Giant Spartan Statue. If the University won’t allow it on campus grounds, then land must be purchased as close as possible to the stadium with an idea toward making it a destination spot. Call it Sparta.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 pm

The statue is a must.  

I propose we also commit to purchase the Swill Fishing/Hunting camp.   200 acres at the confluence of the North Branch and the Mainstream of the Ausable River.

Swill Lodge

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 ISivvww1lu22u81000000000

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 IS2jr8wocem7u81000000000
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 pm

This is a hilarious clip.

Riverdance Mega Millions shit show

"DO IT FOR THE LOTTO"

I think she's a Michigander. She sure has the accent.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:The statue is a must.  

I propose we also commit to purchase the Swill Fishing/Hunting camp.   200 acres at the confluence of the North Branch and the Mainstream of the Ausable River.

Swill Lodge

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 ISivvww1lu22u81000000000

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 IS2jr8wocem7u81000000000

In.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:08 pm

I want to know more about the floodplain in down there. Can we build a deck without having to get a damn army corps permit? If we're going to make this gaddamn thing usable it's going to need a walkway, a boat launch and a deck. gaddamn goose. You want us living like hill people?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Rocinante wrote:I want to know more about the floodplain in down there.  Can we build a deck without having to get a damn army corps permit?  If we're going to make this gaddamn thing usable it's going to need a walkway, a boat launch and a deck.  gaddamn goose.  You want us living like hill people?

We'll have $500M, we can easily buy the locals off.  ;-)

Plus we'll have the sweet conference room to decide important things.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 IS2fo7qf9cilv81000000000
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I want to know more about the floodplain in down there.  Can we build a deck without having to get a damn army corps permit?  If we're going to make this gaddamn thing usable it's going to need a walkway, a boat launch and a deck.  gaddamn goose.  You want us living like hill people?

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 IS2fo7qf9cilv81000000000

You spelled "getting high as hell" wrong
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:11 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

This conference room is our ticket to big-time internet status
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Swill Lodge

Count me in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Naw.  That place is too bland for us ballers.  Would have to bulldoze it and build from scratch.  Something more like this

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 Luxury10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:21 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Swill Lodge

Count me in.

Did you  buy a fucking ticket you cheap sonofabitches?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:51 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Count me in.

Did you  buy a fucking ticket you cheap sonofabitches?

I’ll get to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Ima thinking we might have to upgrade the multi media presentation capabilities.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:45 pm

MSU addict wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Ima thinking we might have to upgrade the multi media presentation capabilities.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 502811600 The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 7 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 pm

MSU addict wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Plus, lame  conference room table and uncomfortable seating.  Hideous shade of green.  Poor finish carpentry.  Crappy window treatments.

The place is a dump.  Again, bulldoze and start over. I volunteer to work with the architect and do the general contracting.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:48 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MSU addict wrote:
Plus, lame  conference room table....
Are you serious? That table is perfect for butchering deer. We gotta keep that.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 pm

MSU addict wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Plus, lame  conference room table....
Are you serious? That table is perfect for butchering deer. We gotta keep that.
Fine. We'll keep it as long as it gets moved to the guest pole barn on the other side of the property.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Shit, I have to go grab one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Ticket, I mean.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:44 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Ticket, I mean.
You can buy them online, ya know
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Someone buy me a ticket? Thanks
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:10 am

The Russians must have hacked MM, 8AM and still no announcement on whether there was a winner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:35 am

LooseGoose wrote:The Russians must have hacked MM, 8AM and still no announcement on whether there was a winner.

If tGreenway won we’re having the biggest bash ever at his house. Or Bob’s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:36 am

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Ticket, I mean.
You can buy them online, ya know

I really didn’t know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:36 am

Nope....our only hope is TempeTantrum....

1 winner in New Jersey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:43 am

Why is it always fucking New Jersey?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:08 pm

The Pantry wrote:Why is it always fucking New Jersey?

This. I just checked, and after this drawing, I think 3 of the top 10 jackpots had winning tickets in New Jersey. Hmmmmm

http://www.megamillions.com/history-of-the-game
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 pm

$553M jackpot winner is N.J. food production manager

Richard Wahl was introduced Friday during a news conference at lottery headquarters. The 47-year-old production manager at a northern New Jersey food services facility took the cash option worth $220.7 million, after taxes.

Wahl bought the sole winning ticket for the March 30 jackpot at a Lukoil station. He says he’s not a regular lottery player and has only purchased tickets a few times.

He said he moved from Michigan to Vernon, New Jersey, last July for work reasons,
but didn’t provide further details.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next