Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-07-06, 20:06

I'd rather win on a Friday anyways
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-07-06, 20:07

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:No winner last night, starting out at $508 million for Friday night. Probably will end higher.

If I win Friday, every poster on the swill who has over 5,000 posts gets a free trip all expenses paid to whatever bowl we're in.

Start posting.

I have a lot of posts to make
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-07, 02:40

I'd make myself the largest donor in MSU history, both for athletics and academics. Then, I'd ask that two things happen which is paid out of my own pocket: Jacquie Joseph leaves immediately, and work on Giant Spartan Statue starts as quickly as the BoT can approve it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 08:52

tGreenWay wrote:I'd make myself the largest donor in MSU history, both for athletics and academics. Then, I'd ask that two things happen which is paid out of my own pocket: Jacquie Joseph leaves immediately, and work on Giant Spartan Statue starts as quickly as the BoT can approve it.

Would the GSS have a Swill logo on it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 08:53

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'd make myself the largest donor in MSU history, both for athletics and academics. Then, I'd ask that two things happen which is paid out of my own pocket: Jacquie Joseph leaves immediately, and work on Giant Spartan Statue starts as quickly as the BoT can approve it.

I'd like him to have a hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 09:07

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:No winner last night, starting out at $508 million for Friday night. Probably will end higher.

If I win Friday, every poster on the swill who has over 5,000 posts gets a free trip all expenses paid to whatever bowl we're in.

Start posting.
that sounds like punishment - can I just take the money.. or maybe request that you donate it to a charity of my choice?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 09:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Start posting.
that sounds like punishment - can I just take the money.. or maybe request that you donate it to a charity of my choice?

You wouldn't be invited.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 09:21

And Powerball has crept up to $288 million for Saturday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 09:23

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that sounds like punishment - can I just take the money.. or maybe request that you donate it to a charity of my choice?

You wouldn't be invited.
you seem angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 09:33

Strange how everyone seems angry but Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 09:38

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 09:59

LooseGoose wrote:Strange how everyone seems angry but Bob.

I'm trying to get him to be more introspective but I don't think it's working.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-07, 10:24

LooseGoose wrote:

Of course, but it would be subtle. I don't want to deviate from the original statue, but people will know about tSwill.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 10:37

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Strange how everyone seems angry but Bob.

I'm trying to get him to be more introspective but I don't think it's working.
if you'd stop using such big words I might be able to process such requests.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 21:44

$540 Million.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-09, 08:49

1 winner from Indiana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-09, 08:54

LooseGoose wrote:1 winner from Indiana.

Shit, I spent ten bucks on it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-09, 09:06

Fantasy 5 is up to $494K tonight. Rarely gets that high with odds only 1:575,757
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-27, 14:34

Powerball @ $422 million for tonight.

And an appetizer...

In it to win it! Man walks away with island resort in $49 raffle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-27, 14:53

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball @ $422 million for tonight.

And an appetizer...

In it to win it! Man walks away with island resort in $49 raffle
That's pretty damn cool. Unless the winner turns around and sells to the highest bidder.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-30, 15:04

Tonight's reminder $480 million - almost enough to keep Dendro as a mistress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-31, 08:05

Single winner in New Hampshire - we'll be looking for board upgrades soon if it was SpartaninNH.

15 $1 million winners, I don't ever recall seeing that many in 1 drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-07-31, 13:01

LooseGoose wrote:Single winner in New Hampshire - we'll be looking for board upgrades soon if it was SpartaninNH.

15 $1 million winners, I don't ever recall seeing that many in 1 drawing.

I only wish. Must say, I substantially reduce the chances of winning by never buying a lottery ticket. The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 2 2599972566
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-31, 13:19

I didn't win. Sad
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-31, 13:44

Fantasy 5 is still my favorite lottery game. Sure, the pots are generally not high but the odds are much better at like 1 in 600K vs Classic Lotto 1 in 12M, Mega Millions 1 in 260M, and Powerball ($2) 1 in 300M.

Two players (one in Sterling Heights and one in Otisville) hit the other day and split the pot of about $830K
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 13:40

Powerball at $320 Million for Saturday night - it would make a fine Thanksgiving surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-18, 14:05

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball at $320 Million for Saturday night - it would make a fine Thanksgiving surprise.

Figure a couple mil for beer and bourbon, maybe five mil to get giant Spartan statue built, half-a-million to pay for everbody's donate here on tSwill, then bury the rest in my backyard. I should be good for 15 years, twenty if I stick to a budget.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-18, 14:19

How much will this be in rubles?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-18, 15:21

LooseGoose wrote:Powerball at $320 Million for Saturday night - it would make a fine Thanksgiving surprise.

Going to be a nice little Saturday. Upset OSU and become a millionaire...nbd

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-18, 15:36

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Going to be a nice little Saturday. Upset OSU and become a millionaire...nbd

It's supposed to snow in EL, so that will really put a damper on upsetting OSU and wining hundreds of millions of dollars. Almost negates the excitement entirely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-11-18, 17:10

tGreenWay wrote:

Figure a couple mil for beer and bourbon, maybe five mil to get giant Spartan statue built, half-a-million to pay for everbody's donate here on tSwill, then bury the rest in my backyard. I should be good for 15 years, twenty if I stick to a budget.
5 mil might cover a feasibility study, but that's about it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-11-18, 20:19

I won $1 on Fantasy Five yesterday.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-18, 11:22

$349 Million tonight.

I've decided I'll go ahead and win it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-02-18, 11:48

Screw Powerball. Classic Lotto has not been won since last June and the pot is now over $22.5M. Odds of winning are roughly 25 times better than Powerball and tickets are only a buck.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-18, 11:51

The Pantry wrote:Screw Powerball. Classic Lotto has not been won since last June and the pot is now over $22.5M. Odds of winning are roughly 25 times better than Powerball and tickets are only a buck.

The ballers here can't retire on $22.5 Million.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-02-18, 11:57

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Screw Powerball. Classic Lotto has not been won since last June and the pot is now over $22.5M. Odds of winning are roughly 25 times better than Powerball and tickets are only a buck.

The ballers here can't retire on $22.5 Million.
Confess to having one set of PB numbers I play every drawing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-19, 08:51

The Pantry wrote:Screw Powerball.  Classic Lotto has not been won since last June and the pot is now over $22.5M.  Odds of winning are roughly 25 times better than Powerball and tickets are only a buck.

Somebody won the Lotto47 - no town named yet.
Now they have it up. Classic Lotto Classic Lotto GREENVILLE E-Z MART (GREENVILLE) $22,598,340.00

Powerball rolls over to $403 Million for Wednesday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-02-19, 10:11

Pretty sure that's the biggest classic pot ever. Remember one getting up to $12M last year.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-02-19, 14:35

The Pantry wrote:Pretty sure that's the biggest classic pot ever.  Remember one getting up to $12M last year.
The highest was 23.5 million, March of 2008.

http://www.lottofactor.com/script/jackpot_history/draw_date/MI7
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-22, 09:40

$403 Million tonight.

It's getting big enough to fund Wag's retirement or to buy Hondo out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next