Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2017-02-23, 08:59

$435 million winner bought in Lafayette, IN.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2017-05-31, 09:13

It's over $300 million for tonight. I know it has to be in that range to even interest the Rollers here.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 14:35

LooseGoose wrote:It's over $300 million for tonight. I know it has to be in that range to even interest the Rollers here.

That's it? I keep that much in the car for emergency hookers and blow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-05-31, 19:12

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:It's over $300 million for tonight.  I know it has to be in that range to even interest the Rollers here.

I don't get out of bed for less than 500 million.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-05-31, 19:47

MSU addict wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't get out of bed for less than 500 million.
"Don...?"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-01, 08:26

Rolls over - no big winners. $337M + on Saturday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-01, 14:56

Ty is still getting drunk on week nights with our winnings.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-02, 22:08

LOL....$337M tomorrow night. $350 wouldn't surprise me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-02, 22:43

I would use tonight's piddly $74M Mega Millions pot to buy a nice spot in the Keweenaw.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-04, 09:43

Rolls over to $375M for Weds night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-07, 07:11

Remember to pick up a ticket today so this place will have a sugar Daddy for the $30 ad fee.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-08, 08:46

No winner - Rolls over..... $435M on Saturday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-10, 09:21

435M + tonight.

Not as good as bet as bitcoin but not as risky either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-10, 10:31

How big does the pot have to get for another pool?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-10, 10:38

Giant Spartan statue! The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 3 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-10, 10:38

The Pantry wrote:How big does the pot have to get for another pool?

I'm game anytime, if this one rolls over it'll probably top $500M for Weds. I read this morning that this is already the 8th largest ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-10, 10:54

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How big does the pot have to get for another pool?

I'm game anytime, if this one rolls over it'll probably top $500M for Weds. I read this morning that this is already the 8th largest ever.
You wanna start a collection for tonight?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-06-10, 15:48

I guess, no.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-11, 09:54

Single winner in CA - $448M - Gotta be one of the biggest single winner payouts.

2 $1M in CA
1 $1M in OH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-01, 09:07

Michigan Lottery offers $1 billion instant game

Talk about a Golden Ticket.

For the first time, the Michigan lottery is offering an instant game that gives players a chance to win up to $1 billion.

That's not a typo.

Starting Monday, each $10 Golden Ticket will offer players 20 chances to instantly win prizes ranging from $10 up to $1 million. Players also may enter codes from non-winning tickets for a chance to win one of 15 trips for two to Las Vegas and for the opportunity to play the Billion Dollar Challenge and a chance to win up to $1 billion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-11, 15:16

MegaMillions at $202 Million tonight - only a $1 for a chance to make us all happy when you die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-11, 15:16

LooseGoose wrote:MegaMillions at $202 Million tonight - only a $1 for a chance to make us all happy when you die.

Fuck that. Imma make you happy when I'm alive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-12, 12:19

No winner, rolls over to $220M or so on Friday. Getting close to Hatcher cheddar now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 08:47

Bump as a reminder for those that want to contribute to my prize fund.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-15, 08:16

Rolled over.....$232 Million for Tuesday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 10:14

Rolls over again last night......$250 Million for Friday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-19, 10:20

LooseGoose wrote:Rolls over again last night......$250 Million for Friday night.

Whew, I had added some stuff up and didn't think I could get by with just 232 million.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-19, 10:24

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Rolls over again last night......$250 Million for Friday night.

Whew, I had added some stuff up and didn't think I could get by with just 232 million.

That's why I don't buy tickets until it hits $200M - I don't want to have to cut corners after winning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-19, 10:27

Any idea how much the giant Spartan statue is going to cost?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 07:46

Rolls over to $262M on Tuesday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-07-23, 06:49

tGreenWay wrote:Giant Spartan statue! The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 3 2275418548
So close (I am assuming this person is a loyal spartan).

You could be the winner of a cool $1 million if you bought a lottery ticket in Macomb recently.

Michigan Lottery just announced that a $1 million winning Mega Millions ticket was sold at the BP gas station at 15255 Hall Road.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/winning-1-million-michigan-lottery-mega-millions-ticket-sold-in-macomb
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-25, 09:48

$262 Million for the drawing tonight.......that's a fair portion toward the Giant Statue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-26, 08:57

Megamillions Rolls over....$282M for Friday....and Powerball is catching up - $220M for tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-26, 09:18

LooseGoose wrote:Megamillions Rolls over....$282M for Friday....and Powerball is catching up - $220M for tonight.

Damn it. My sprinkler guy wants his money for redoing my stuff. Ima have to call and give him the bad news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-26, 09:27

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Megamillions Rolls over....$282M for Friday....and Powerball is catching up - $220M for tonight.

Damn it. My sprinkler guy wants his money for redoing my stuff. Ima have to call and give him the bad news.

It sucks Wags.....if I could have won I planned to try and corner the Michigan Cherry market.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-26, 09:32

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

It sucks Wags.....if I could have won I planned to try and corner the Michigan Cherry market.

Nice! The cherry king of northern Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-29, 08:08

Megamillions rolled over to $303M for Tuesday night - Powerball is $240M for tonight.

Both of them are now approaching Greenie level chedda......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-29, 08:15

LooseGoose wrote:Megamillions rolled over to $303M for Tuesday night - Powerball is $240M for tonight.

If tGreenway wins I hope he fixes his rose bushes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-29, 08:16

LooseGoose wrote:Megamillions rolled over to $303M for Tuesday night - Powerball is $240M for tonight.

wow. my chances of winning doubled then since one wasn't won, correct?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-29, 08:19

kingstonlake wrote:

wow. my chances of winning doubled then since one wasn't won, correct?

50-1 you win now. Buy 50, you're a millionaire
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next