Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So. Keith Appling.

+20
duffy munn
The_Dude
SpartanInNH
Death Roe
steveschneider
Herbie Green
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
StylesGShmooth
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So.  Keith Appling.   - Page 2 Empty Re: So. Keith Appling.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I always use a condom and have recently been tested. Come on, lets chit chat

OTPT is pretty nice in private chats. Travis makes it weird. Like the "he has human heads in his freezer" kind of weird.

can you please for just one time stay on topic. This thread is about Keith appling. Or guns. Or strippers. Or your favorite strippers. Or your favorite bars. Or bars you've seen. Or Obama. Or aids. Or taco trucks.

Just please, for one time, stay on topic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 22:36

Fuck off. This thread is for Loose to explain guns to Nigel and defend the 2nd Amendment from people like you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 22:42

Turtleneck wrote:Fuck off. This thread is for Loose to explain guns to Nigel and defend the 2nd Amendment from people like you.

One fucking time. That's all anyone wants. Just one fucking time you just stay on the goddamn topic. How hard is that? Seriously? How fucking hard is it to just talk about one of the 37 things that are slightly related to the topic? I am so fucking sick of you going in some stupid fucking rant about unrelated shit all the time. Just go start a new thread.

You're goddamn right I'm tilt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 22:43

Whatever you fucking gun control lib nutcase. Run along.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 22:44

Turtleneck wrote:Whatever you fucking gun control lib nutcase. Run along.

Who said im gun control. I never said I'm gun control. That's lying bullshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 22:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Whatever you fucking gun control lib nutcase. Run along.

There are a hundred threads on this board where you carry on about needing gun control.

You jumped into this thread and tried to stir the pot with "all guns are equally lethal because they all kill stuff" bullshit. That was you trying to move the thread toward big lib government control everybody politics that you love so much. You can't have my guns, Travis. You can't have anybody's guns. Guns keep this republic safe. Deal with it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-05-02, 22:51

I am getting hard. Should we take this to chat?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 22:52

Turtleneck wrote:

There are a hundred threads on this board where you carry on about needing gun control.

You jumped into this thread and tried to stir the pot with "all guns are equally lethal because they all kill stuff" bullshit. That was you trying to move the thread toward big lib government control everybody politics that you love so much. You can't have my guns, Travis. You can't have anybody's guns. Guns keep this republic safe. Deal with it.

Bump just one thread where I said anything even remotely gun control. Try it. Liar. I'm more gun guy than you. All you ever post about is how you need your guns to keep your house safe. I want my guns to keep me safe at home, at a football game, in a school, in a bar, on the Internet, when I'm meeting with the pope, when I'm pooping in a sketchy Waffle House, etc etc. you can't ever compete.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 22:53

Herbie Green wrote:I am getting hard. Should we take this to chat?

So.  Keith Appling.   - Page 2 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 23:06

Turtleneck wrote:

Bump just one thread where I said anything even remotely gun control. Try it. Liar. I'm more gun guy than you. All you ever post about is how you need your guns to keep your house safe. I want my guns to keep me safe at home, at a football game, in a school, in a bar, on the Internet, when I'm meeting with the pope, when I'm pooping in a sketchy Waffle House, etc etc. you can't ever compete.

Why don't we ask Loose? You argue with him in every gun thread because you hate freedom. Like all the super big government libs, you think we can use government to make the world a perfect little happy time place. Stop trying to take away my rights, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 23:10

Turtleneck wrote:

Why don't we ask Loose? You argue with him in every gun thread because you hate freedom. Like all the super big government libs, you think we can use government to make the world a perfect little happy time place. Stop trying to take away my rights, Travis.

I think I can use my gun to make the world a perfect little happy time place. What do you think turtleneck? Your gun might be able to make the world perfect for like a week. But mine can do it forever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 23:14

Turtleneck wrote:

I think I can use my gun to make the world a perfect little happy time place. What do you think turtleneck? Your gun might be able to make the world perfect for like a week. But mine can do it forever.

Travis, we are not talking about the paintball guns you and OTPT use when you want to pretend you're soldiers. We are talking about real guns.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 23:21

Turtleneck wrote:

Travis, we are not talking about the paintball guns you and OTPT use when you want to pretend you're soldiers. We are talking about real guns.

Take a picture of your gun with a sign that says "hi I'm turtleneck and I own this gun and I wish I could make love to it but that's pretty unsafe." And I'll buy it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 23:26

It's not unsafe if you have the safety on, Travis. Always practice safe gun sex.

Guns in the hands of people who respect guns is not the problem. Why can't you see that instead of going right to "BAN GUNS"?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-02, 23:32

You guys want me to post a picture of my paintball gun when I get it Wednesday?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 23:35

Turtleneck wrote:It's not unsafe if you have the safety on, Travis. Always practice safe gun sex.

Guns in the hands of people who respect guns is not the problem. Why can't you see that instead of going right to "BAN GUNS"?

Look, I don't know why you keep going at this. I am the very definition of a good guy with a gun. Me and my gun regularly do community service and we volunteer at every chance we get to help less fortunate gun owners.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 23:36

Turtleneck wrote:It's not unsafe if you have the safety on, Travis. Always practice safe gun sex.

Look, I don't know why you keep going at this. I am the very definition of a good guy with a gun. Me and my gun regularly do community service and we volunteer at every chance we get to help less fortunate gun owners.

That sounds like an SNL skit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-02, 23:37

Turtleneck wrote:

That sounds like an SNL skit.

Lol, I win. You're full in tilt now. Stop tilting so hard turtleneck. Good gun God man. You've lost it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-03, 06:03

This reminds me of all the bizarre rumors circulating about kiffin that one time. Is this confirmed to be true?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 07:17

Turtleneck wrote:Fuck off. This thread is for Loose to explain guns to Nigel and defend the 2nd Amendment from people like you.

I think we've all learned a valuable lesson.  If anyone brings a handgun into a strip club, they will be in big time trouble...because handguns kill more people every year. No need to fear the rifle.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-03, 07:19

steveschneider wrote:This reminds me of all the bizarre rumors circulating about kiffin that one time. Is this confirmed to be true?

Yes. The 2nd Amendment is a real thing, Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 07:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys want me to post a picture of my paintball gun when I get it Wednesday?

Yes. Take it to the strip club and take a selfie there.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 07:59

this isn't the fine Spartan scholar-athlete that I knew... I suspect Delaney, SCum, the Blue Wall or the officiating is behind this.

has anyone checked to see where the DA went to law school??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-03, 08:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this isn't the fine Spartan scholar-athlete that I knew... I suspect Delaney, SCum, the Blue Wall or the officiating is behind this.

DA is a scummer! And notre Dame law!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-03, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this isn't the fine Spartan scholar-athlete that I knew... I suspect Delaney, SCum, the Blue Wall or the officiating is behind this.

If he wasn't out at the strip club with a commie rifle no one would get a hoot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-03, 08:39

Blanch32 wrote:

DA is a scummer! And notre Dame law!!

Fuck. He better call up a USC and Buckeye attorney when he lawyers up!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-03, 09:16

Hearing some rumors that this is being way, way overblown. It may not have been an AK, it may have been a handgun, and it may not have been on his person.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-03, 09:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hearing some rumors that this is being way, way overblown. It may not have been an AK, it may have been a handgun, and it may not have been on his person.

The news is being irresponsible? Shocking!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-05-03, 09:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hearing some rumors that this is being way, way overblown. It may not have been an AK, it may have been a handgun, and it may not have been on his person.

Lemme guess, this comes from a post by Spartan Pride on the mang.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-03, 10:02

That would be my guess, it's just too out there and when I read it most of the allegations weren't confirmed. Again, this reminds me of that day wild bullshit rumors were spreading across the internet about Lane Kiffin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-03, 13:08

From tOtherboard:

M J
(7320)
65 months
PM UserFollow User
27 minutes ago via Mobile

I work with a guy who does business with the club.

The strip club is currently trying to get the news to correct the story. Keith had a small AK-47 like weapon in his car, it was not brought in to the club.

Someone at the club said he had licensed/registered.

Apparently someone in his group was taunting someone about the weapon and someone called the police. Wouldn't say it was Keith himself or someone in the group, but the weapon was in Keiths car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 13:12

steveschneider wrote:

That would be my guess, it's just too out there and when I read it most of the allegations weren't confirmed. Again, this reminds me of that day wild bullshit rumors were spreading across the internet about Lane Kiffin.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/lane-kiffin-wife-kayla-files-for-divorce-alabama-crimson-tide-offensive-coordinator-031016
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-03, 13:35

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:So, you're assuming most deer rifles are semi automatic

Not assuming, it's simply a fact.

NigelUno wrote:Which type of gun would be easier to hide?

Hand guns, that's why they're used in 20X the murders rifles are. To refresh your memory, more people are murdered annually by fists, knives, hammers and clubs than by rifles. Don't fear the rifle.

Which, we all know, was the working title of a song eventually recorded by Blue Oyster Cult.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-03, 13:36

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:What would be easier to hide (and maybe therefore more lethal)...an AK-47 or a standard deer rifle?

Neither. That's like asking which would be easier to hide an elephant or a rhinoceros?

I don't know, with decent makeup and the right lighting, I could probably hide the rhino.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 13:47

I tried to tell y'all that this wasn't the fine young scholar-athlete I remember from MSU. And that the Blue Wall, Delaney, scUm, etc. was likely behind the defamation of this young man.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-03, 15:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I tried to tell y'all that this wasn't the fine young scholar-athlete I remember from MSU. And that the Blue Wall, Delaney, scUm, etc. was likely behind the defamation of this young man.

I hope a UofM athlete gets arrested soon so I can have some fresh ammo for any walverine making fun of our athletes that recently got arrested.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 15:21

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I tried to tell y'all that this wasn't the fine young scholar-athlete I remember from MSU. And that the Blue Wall, Delaney, scUm, etc. was likely behind the defamation of this young man.

I hope a UofM athlete gets arrested soon so I can have some fresh ammo for any walverine making fun of our athletes that recently got arrested.
I look forward to that happening, as well.

As always, stay tuned to MSU athletic message boards for the latest on UM sports....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 10:45

Former MSU basketball star Keith Appling charged after reportedly bringing loaded gun to strip club

Appling has been charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon, a five year felony, Possession of a Loaded Firearm in a Vehicle, a two year misdemeanor, and Possession of Marijuana, a one year misdemeanor.  

How is it carrying a concealed weapon when the weapons were found under the car seat and in the trunk?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-04, 10:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:Former MSU basketball star Keith Appling charged after reportedly bringing loaded gun to strip club

Appling has been charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon, a five year felony, Possession of a Loaded Firearm in a Vehicle, a two year misdemeanor, and Possession of Marijuana, a one year misdemeanor.  

How is it carrying a concealed weapon when the weapons were found under the car seat and in the trunk?
Technically I guess he is carrying them in his car. I thought weed was decriminalized in MI, right? Kinda shitty to get a weed charge brought against you when its going to be legal soon.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-04, 11:17

InTenSity wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Former MSU basketball star Keith Appling charged after reportedly bringing loaded gun to strip club

Technically I guess he is carrying them in his car. I thought weed was decriminalized in MI, right? Kinda shitty to get a weed charge brought against you when its going to be legal soon.

UofM prosecutor again. Fucking ****
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next