Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign.

+15
tGreenWay
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
Dr. Strangelove
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Death Roe
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign.

Post by Guest 2016-05-04, 14:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Standard response when you have no argument.  Resort to that bullshit.   Go ahead and stuff it up your ass.
LooseGoose wrote: Want to reduce rapes?  

Tell the women to:
      reduce or stop drinking.  
      stay with friends
      dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Keep posting it, it's a public service for women. You have yet to point out one word of it that's wrong or bad advice.

All you've used it for is lies and distortions - saying it says things that it doesn't. But carry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 14:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who the hell are these people that are voting for Trump? We've got the Dude, who is just cheering for whoever the Republican front runner is. Other than that, I only know a couple of really really dumb family members that will be voting for him.

I guess I don't associate with enough really really dumb people.  Trump is your Republican nominee. Cruz just suspended his campaign. - Page 2 2599972566

Trump is a salesman, nothing more.  I'm convinced he could sell ice to Eskimos.  I don't know anyone voting for him either.  Not my barber, not any family members, not anybody I went to college with, not any of the people I work with.

Hate Trump Voters? You've Got a Problem

To support Trump for these reasons requires looking away from a lot: his ignorance of many basic facts about American government, his encouragement of violence toward protesters, his advocacy of war crimes, and more: It’s a distressingly long list. But we should not assume that most of his voters are fully aware of all of these things, let alone that they are choosing him because of them.

Living in a democracy often means thinking that millions of our fellow citizens are making a big mistake, and saying so. That doesn’t have to mean considering them our moral inferiors. To the extent my fellow anti-Trump conservatives are adopting that mindset, they are making a depressing political season even more so.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 14:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Keep posting it, it's a public service for women.   You have yet to point out one word of it that's wrong or bad advice.  

All you've used it for is lies and distortions - saying it says things that it doesn't.   But carry on.

Here are a few other things women can do to not get raped:

Stay in the kitchen, cooking dinner.
Wait in the bedroom for your husband to impregnate you again.
Spend all of your free time with your prayer circle, preferably at a church.

Come on man. You sound like you're stuck in the 50's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-04, 15:16

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Dude, lets just talk about how wrong we were. Trump will be the nominee barring something crazy. WTF?

There's been several times now where his whole election has put me in states of shock. I really think our empire is unraveling, and it's pretty damn frightening.  I really think a bunch of people are just going to have to fight back the disgust they have over Hillary and pull the lever for her. We'll all have to regroup in 2020 and try to do better.

Can't disagree. We need a process to ensure that better, more qualified candidates run. Just because someone THINKS they're qualified to be POTUS, and can pull some donors/organizers together to make a run...well, that shouldn't be all there is to it. If you're not qualified, you're not qualified. I don't care that the Koch brothers are willing to finance your campaign.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-04, 15:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Keep posting it, it's a public service for women. You have yet to point out one word of it that's wrong or bad advice.

All you've used it for is lies and distortions - saying it says things that it doesn't. But carry on.
bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-04, 15:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:Kasich suspending campaign. Reince finally got to him.

None of the states going forward had anything interesting to eat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-04, 15:39

so far Trump has the following endorsements:

Vladimir Putin
Kid Rock
Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke
the Imperial Wizard from the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
Sarah Palin
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 15:41

Vlad wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

There's been several times now where his whole election has put me in states of shock. I really think our empire is unraveling, and it's pretty damn frightening.  I really think a bunch of people are just going to have to fight back the disgust they have over Hillary and pull the lever for her. We'll all have to regroup in 2020 and try to do better.

Can't disagree.  We need a process to ensure that better, more qualified candidates run. Just because someone THINKS they're qualified to be POTUS, and can pull some donors/organizers together to make a run...well, that shouldn't be all there is to it. If you're not qualified, you're not qualified. I don't care that the Koch brothers are willing to finance your campaign.

Couldn't agree more.  It's a two step process, attracting the best candidates is first and vetting candidates using some kind of litmus test is second. It's pretty clear that the American voters, under the primary/caucus system, are not a suitable litmus test of a candidate's viability for POTUS.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-04, 16:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so far Trump has the following endorsements:

Vladimir Putin
Kid Rock
Sarah Palin
The Dude

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-04, 16:02

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so far Trump has the following endorsements:

Vladimir Putin
Kid Rock
Sarah Palin
The Dude

Fixed
that is some esteemed company for The Dude.

and by "esteemed company", I mean poorly educated, racist bigots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 16:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Can't disagree.  We need a process to ensure that better, more qualified candidates run. Just because someone THINKS they're qualified to be POTUS, and can pull some donors/organizers together to make a run...well, that shouldn't be all there is to it. If you're not qualified, you're not qualified. I don't care that the Koch brothers are willing to finance your campaign.

Couldn't agree more.  It's a two step process, attracting the best candidates is first and vetting candidates using some kind of litmus test is second. It's pretty clear that the American voters, under the primary/caucus system, are not a suitable litmus test of a candidate's viability for POTUS.

While we're at it, Clinton isn't leaps and bounds better either.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-04, 16:10

Maybe the Republicans need superdelegates.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-04, 16:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Keep posting it, it's a public service for women.   You have yet to point out one word of it that's wrong or bad advice.  

All you've used it for is lies and distortions - saying it says things that it doesn't.   But carry on.

Here are a few other things women can do to not get raped:

Stay in the kitchen, cooking dinner.
Wait in the bedroom for your husband to impregnate you again.
Spend all of your free time with your prayer circle, preferably at a church.

Come on man. You sound like you're stuck in the 50's.

Because I advise someone to reduce their drinking and stay with friends? Yep, archaic thinking right there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-04, 16:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

While we're at it, Clinton isn't leaps and bounds better either.

You won't get any argument from me on that one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 16:41

So Michigan might be in play to say how early Clinton is elected president. Neato.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map/index.html

Solid Republican:

Alabama (9), Alaska (3), Arkansas (6), Idaho (4), Indiana (11), Kansas (6), Kentucky (8), Louisiana (8), Mississippi (6), Missouri (10), Montana (3), Nebraska (5), North Dakota (3), Oklahoma (7), South Carolina (9), South Dakota (3), Tennessee (11), Texas (38), Utah (6), West Virginia (5), Wyoming (3) (164 total)

Leans Republican:

Arizona (11), Georgia (16) (27 total)

Battleground states:

Colorado (9), Florida (29), Iowa (6), New Hampshire (4), Nevada (6), Ohio (18), Virginia (13), Wisconsin (10), North Carolina (15) (110 total)

Leans Democratic:

Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20) (36 total)

Solid Democratic:

California (55), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), DC (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (20), Maine (4), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (11), New Jersey (14), New York (29), Oregon (7), Rhode Island (4), Vermont (3), Washington (12), Minnesota (10), New Mexico (5) (201 total)
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 18:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Dude, lets just talk about how wrong we were. Trump will be the nominee barring something crazy. WTF?

I would have bet any amount against him. I'm glad I didn't bet against the stupidity of the American voter. So far it looks like we'll have 2 of the most disliked, dishonest people in public life to choose from as our next President.

I am old enough to remember when Loose thought Trump supporters were stupid. Now, according to LooseGoose’s Rules for tSwillBin 2nd Edition, you are not allowed to say that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-18, 18:22

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I would have bet any amount against him. I'm glad I didn't bet against the stupidity of the American voter. So far it looks like we'll have 2 of the most disliked, dishonest people in public life to choose from as our next President.

I am old enough to remember when Loose thought Trump supporters were stupid. Now, according to LooseGoose’s Rules for tSwillBin 2nd Edition, you are not allowed to say that.

Goose is in the process of paying off Pylon in order to have this and other germaine threads wiped from the system server. Soon, he'll be able to say You are mistaken and you will have no proof to dispute the denial.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-18, 18:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the racism that the right showed towards Obama (and still show, obviously) will pale in comparison to the misogyny you'll see with their treatment of Hillary.

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-18, 18:57

Goose and I made up (I was being a total jerk) but I was 100% correct about the misogyny of the right and the mainstream media.

Not that I'm proud of it - it's a horrible thing to be correct about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 18:59

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Goose is in the process of paying off Pylon in order to have this and other germaine threads wiped from the system server. Soon, he'll be able to say You are mistaken and you will have no proof to dispute the denial.

Nothing fully disappears in the Matrix.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 18:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose and I made up (I was being a total jerk) but I was 100% correct about the misogyny of the right and the mainstream media.

Did your wife extend your computer time?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-18, 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nothing fully disappears in the Matrix.
Do you think trump got out of the matrix but then went on some rant to the big bad machine man about how steak isn’t really steak and then when he was asked what he wants to backstab all his friends he was like “make me president big boy.” That’d actually explain a lot.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-18, 19:07

I think there is a coding error in the matrix.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-18, 19:10

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose and I made up (I was being a total jerk) but I was 100% correct about the misogyny of the right and the mainstream media.

Did your wife extend your computer time?
I'll do whatever the hell I want.

(she's out of town).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-19, 12:15

Bump for all you hypocrites. Please remember Loose is not a hypocrite.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2