London named #1 Big Ben city

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-03, 02:28

#freeTurtleneck
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11943
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-03, 16:31

Cameron wrote:Travis must be dealt with. Too long has his aggression gone unchecked. We must avenge Turtleneck.

Travis is out of control. Something must be done.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-22, 21:49

A friend of mine is on his way to London right now. I told him that he shouldn't let the pilot read this thread since if he did he'd probably just nose dive the plane into the Atlantic after.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15176
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-23, 00:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:A friend of mine is on his way to London right now. I told him that he shouldn't let the pilot read this thread since if he did he'd probably just nose dive the plane into the Atlantic after.

If he survives the flight, tell him to go to Mayfair and I'll give him a bunch of restaurant recs.

•Applebee's
•Hard Rock Cafe
•McDonald's

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-08-14, 07:54

UK parliament's "Big Ben" bell to fall silent for four years

I hope to visit the UK someday, but I'm putting any plans on hold until 2022.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13319
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-08-14, 09:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:UK parliament's "Big Ben" bell to fall silent for four years

I hope to visit the UK someday, but I'm putting any plans on hold until 2022.

This is a damn shame.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21117
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: London named #1 Big Ben city

Post by DWags on 2017-08-14, 10:21

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:UK parliament's "Big Ben" bell to fall silent for four years

I hope to visit the UK someday, but I'm putting any plans on hold until 2022.

This is a damn shame.

Why? Are you his travel agent?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22595
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum