Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

+19
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
NigelUno
DWags
InTenSity
Turtleneck
steveschneider
pulling69
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
Gomer
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 08:59

the thing I enjoy most about right wing nuts is that they're the big macho types who drive big trucks, carry guns, smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco.. listen to Toby Keith talk about how 'Merica is gonna kick them mooslim's ass..

and then they get upset about which bathroom someone uses. Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

Post by Guest 2016-05-16, 10:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the thing I enjoy most about right wing nuts is that they're the big macho types who drive big trucks, carry guns, smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco.. listen to Toby Keith talk about how 'Merica is gonna kick them mooslim's ass..

and then they get upset about which bathroom someone uses. Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 502811600

FIFY

then they get upset when a pervert walks into the bathroom behind their daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 10:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the thing I enjoy most about right wing nuts is that they're the big macho types who drive big trucks, carry guns, smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco.. listen to Toby Keith talk about how 'Merica is gonna kick them mooslim's ass..

and then they get upset about which bathroom someone uses.  Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 502811600

FIFY

then they get upset when a pervert walks into the bathroom behind their daughter.  
Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 4113017228  - perverts can already walk into a bathroom behind their daughter.

or, they could just spend time with the former Speaker of the House, a Republican who is a fine christian and convicted child molester.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-16, 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

FIFY

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 4113017228  - perverts can already walk into a bathroom behind their daughter.

or, they could just spend time with the former Speaker of the House, a Republican who is a fine christian and convicted child molester.

Aw piss on it....wrong forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-16, 11:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Now it's not! Go for it!

Seriously though, like, not the other stuff but the one thing he said. Some pervert always could just walk into he bathroom behind your daughter. Is that a thing that happens? I don't think that's a thing that happens. This whole thing is trying to prevent a completely nonexistent problem and I suspect there might just maybe sort of kind of perhaps actually an underlying prejudice driving people's opinions here. I know that sounds crazy, but maybe a little less crazy than pretending that it's to solve a problem that doesn't exist with the "think of the children" excuse.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-16, 11:19

And like I said I personally don't care if some sick fuck wants to cut off his penis and then have an open wound mascarading as a vagina for the rest of his life.

It sounds like you care.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-05-16, 11:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Over 40 percent of transgendered people attempt suicide. I'd say that qualifies as seriously disturbed.

Look you youngsters when 99.99 percent of people do one thing it's considered normal. So the 0.01 percent are by definition abnormal.

Diversity is not strength. Not everyone is special. The society as a whole should not have to bend to the desires of a few.

And like I said I personally don't care if some sick fuck wants to cut off his penis and then have an open wound mascarading as a vagina for the rest of his life. Nor do I care if Roberta is suddenly Rob.

Use the bathroom you need to / use the stall and keep your goddamned mouth shut. We don't need to codify your bulshit.

Wild ass statistics with no links to sources. Seems legit.

Good thing for society is that people who think like you are decreasing by 10% a year, so by the year 2030 you people will be pretty much insignificant.

I don't give a shit if some dude dresses up as a woman in public or private and I don't really care which fucking toilet they use. What I do care about is yet another special privilege being carved out especially since it is being carved out without any qualifications or certifications. According to the trans lobby a person can simply declare themselves trans one day and normal the next or vice versa.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/upshot/the-search-for-the-best-estimate-of-the-transgender-population.html?_r=0
Another paper, published in 2011 by the Williams Institute, used survey data to attempt to count the transgender population. It estimated that 0.3 percent of the population, or 700,000 adults, identified that way.

Another was a California survey about tobacco use among lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. Just over 3 percent identified as transgender, implying that 0.1 percent of adults in California were transgender, based on the Williams Institute’s estimate of the percentage of the total population that is L.G.B.T. (3.5 percent).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
Suicide attempts are alarmingly common among transgender individuals such as Lampe; 41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public. The numbers come from a study by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute, which analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-16, 11:41

Diversity is not strength.

Thanks Mussolini.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

quality response when I bring up the facts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 13:24

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wild ass statistics with no links to sources. Seems legit.

Good thing for society is that people who think like you are decreasing by 10% a year, so by the year 2030 you people will be pretty much insignificant.

I don't give a shit if some dude dresses up as a woman in public or private and I don't really care which fucking toilet they use. What I do care about is yet another special privilege being carved out especially since it is being carved out without any qualifications or certifications. According to the trans lobby a person can simply declare themselves trans one day and normal the next or vice versa.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/upshot/the-search-for-the-best-estimate-of-the-transgender-population.html?_r=0
Another paper, published in 2011 by the Williams Institute, used survey data to attempt to count the transgender population. It estimated that 0.3 percent of the population, or 700,000 adults, identified that way.

Another was a California survey about tobacco use among lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. Just over 3 percent identified as transgender, implying that 0.1 percent of adults in California were transgender, based on the Williams Institute’s estimate of the percentage of the total population that is L.G.B.T. (3.5 percent).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
Suicide attempts are alarmingly common among transgender individuals such as Lampe; 41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public. The numbers come from a study by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Williams Institute, which analyzed results from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey.

I wonder if there might be some other underlying cause for the high rate of attempted suicide among transgender people other than just being "fucked up". Hmmm...
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-26, 10:36

11 states suing over federal government directive that public schools cannot discriminate on basis of gender identification.

http://www.npr.org/2016/05/26/479561231/11-states-sue-u-s-government-over-transgender-policies?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=us
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-26, 13:37

Jesus, conservatives are crazy....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-31, 09:38

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Bathroom-problem-solved
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-31, 09:49

LooseGoose wrote:Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Bathroom-problem-solved
as a "get government out of my life" republican, I want the government to tell me where I can and can't go to the bathroom.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-31, 10:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Bathroom-problem-solved
as a "get government out of my life" republican, I want the government to tell me where I can and can't go to the bathroom.

Bob?

People have been telling you which bathroom to use your entire life, this is nothing new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-31, 10:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: as a "get government out of my life" republican, I want the government to tell me where I can and can't go to the bathroom.

Bob?

People have been telling you which bathroom to use your entire life, this is nothing new.
so why is the knuckle-draggin' right all upset?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-31, 10:21

Transgenders can't be republicans?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-31, 11:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's 'Merica, they can be anything they want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-31, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's 'Merica, they can be anything they want.
can they go to whichever bathroom they want?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-02, 07:47

Massachusetts Lawmakers Poised To Send Gender Identity Bill To Governor
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/01/480372067/massachusetts-lawmakers-poised-to-send-gender-identity-bill-to-governor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-02, 08:22

Turtleneck wrote:Massachusetts Lawmakers Poised To Send Gender Identity Bill To Governor
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/01/480372067/massachusetts-lawmakers-poised-to-send-gender-identity-bill-to-governor

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 Gettyimages-537081210_custom-9146ba2c645cf393773b60bb56cb27eadc3c5765-s800-c85

Is that dude in the back doing the O-H-I-O chant?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 08:24

god, I love religious people.. Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 09:11

I'm all for not hurting the sensitive feelings of Bob, or insulting the honor of Goose in this debate on where you should take a dump or a piss, but could somebody with a psychological background help me out here?

It's my understanding that the transgender people want to go into the bathroom of their sex that they feel they identify with, not with which the equipment they necessarily have. O.K., I understand that. However, here is what I'm really confused about, and it's not a sarcastic question, it's really puzzling me. If I'm a transgender and I have a penis, every time I go to the bathroom, I see a penis, matter of fact I'm pretty much grabbing it and holding it. So, why does that emotionally scar me if I see other people with the same junk as me?

Fuck, I know I'm a dumb ass in many things, but thats my cross to bare. We've made this mole hill into a mountain now, and we're wasting time in courts and schools and in general trying to come to an equitable solution, and I want to do what's right for people, but I just need to have this explained to me. If anyone can without being a smart ass, I'd really appreciate it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 09:28

DWags wrote:I'm all for not hurting the sensitive feelings of Bob, or insulting the  honor of Goose in this debate on where you should take a dump or a piss, but could somebody with a psychological background help me out here?

It's my understanding that the transgender people want to go into the bathroom of their sex that they feel they identify with, not with which the equipment they necessarily have.  O.K., I understand that.  However, here is what I'm really confused about, and it's not a sarcastic question, it's really puzzling me.  If I'm a transgender and I have a penis, every time I go to the bathroom, I see a penis, matter of fact I'm pretty much grabbing it and holding it.  So, why does that emotionally scar me if I see other people with the same junk as me?  

Fuck, I know I'm a dumb ass in many things, but thats my cross to bare.  We've made this mole hill into a mountain now, and we're wasting time in courts and schools and in general trying to come to an equitable solution, and I want to do what's right for people, but I just need to have this explained to me.  If anyone can without being a smart ass, I'd really appreciate it
I don't care where people go to the bathroom. And I don't understand why the biggest arbiters of "freedom" - Republicans - really care, either.

Unless, of course, they're hypocritical.. and aren't really as big of fans of "freedom" as they pretend to be.

But that can't be the case, right? Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 09:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm all for not hurting the sensitive feelings of Bob, or insulting the  honor of Goose in this debate on where you should take a dump or a piss, but could somebody with a psychological background help me out here?

It's my understanding that the transgender people want to go into the bathroom of their sex that they feel they identify with, not with which the equipment they necessarily have.  O.K., I understand that.  However, here is what I'm really confused about, and it's not a sarcastic question, it's really puzzling me.  If I'm a transgender and I have a penis, every time I go to the bathroom, I see a penis, matter of fact I'm pretty much grabbing it and holding it.  So, why does that emotionally scar me if I see other people with the same junk as me?  

Fuck, I know I'm a dumb ass in many things, but thats my cross to bare.  We've made this mole hill into a mountain now, and we're wasting time in courts and schools and in general trying to come to an equitable solution, and I want to do what's right for people, but I just need to have this explained to me.  If anyone can without being a smart ass, I'd really appreciate it
I don't care where people go to the bathroom. And I don't understand why the biggest arbiters of "freedom" - Republicans - really care, either.

Unless, of course, they're hypocritical.. and aren't really as big of fans of "freedom" as they pretend to be.

But that can't be the case, right? Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 2 1494614055

Again Bob, this isn't about you. You have not come close to answering this for me. You just start out by saying "I....". Who gives a fuck what you think or car. All I want to know is the scientific reasoning behind the need to do this. I need the psychology of it, so I can affirm my belief that this is important.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-02, 09:52

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Again Bob, this isn't about you.  You have not come close to answering this for me.  You just start out by saying "I....".   Who gives a fuck what you think or car.  All I want to know is the scientific reasoning behind the need to do this.  I need the psychology of it, so I can affirm my belief that this is important.  

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/03/14/trans-folks-respond-bathroom-bills-wejustneedtopee-selfies
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 09:53

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Again Bob, this isn't about you.  You have not come close to answering this for me.  You just start out by saying "I....".   Who gives a fuck what you think or car.  All I want to know is the scientific reasoning behind the need to do this.  I need the psychology of it, so I can affirm my belief that this is important.  
I'm sorry that you need to ask questions about people going to the restroom. I've always sort of thought it was a universal certainty and not terribly complicated.

I wish you luck in your search for answers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 09:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm sorry that you need to ask questions about people going to the restroom. I've always sort of thought it was a universal certainty and not terribly complicated.

Wouldn't an "I really don't know" or a non answer be just as good Bob? Do you need to post just to fucking post? I'm just curious, no more, no less.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 10:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/03/14/trans-folks-respond-bathroom-bills-wejustneedtopee-selfies

So, it's not so much a psychological thing that would ruin them, it's a belief that some could be physically attacked and hurt. That helps. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 10:06

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wouldn't an "I really don't know" or a non answer be just as good Bob? Do you need to post just to fucking post? I'm just curious, no more, no less.
I really don't know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-02, 13:56

ACLU state leader quits after daughters ‘frightened’ by biological males in restroom

A veil seems to have lifted from her eyes, allowing her to see:

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

The “hierarchy of rights” the ACLU chooses to defend or ignore, she wrote, is “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities." She did not elaborate on the group's funding.

The classic definition of a neoconservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. Dillard Smith may be seeing the ACLU with more clarity, but her process is still just beginning:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 14:40

LooseGoose wrote:ACLU state leader quits after daughters ‘frightened’ by biological males in restroom

A veil seems to have lifted from her eyes, allowing her to see:

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

The “hierarchy of rights” the ACLU chooses to defend or ignore, she wrote, is “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities." She did not elaborate on the group's funding.

The classic definition of a neoconservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. Dillard Smith may be seeing the ACLU with more clarity, but her process is still just beginning:
so because someone was "frightened", we should, as a country, react to make that person feel safe?

how do you feel about guns?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-02, 16:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:ACLU state leader quits after daughters ‘frightened’ by biological males in restroom

so because someone was "frightened", we should, as a country, react to make that person feel safe?

They make me feel safe, sorry they make your vag quiver.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 08:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so because someone was "frightened", we should, as a country, react to make that person feel safe?

They make me feel safe
that's good to hear. Maybe you can take your gun with you to the scary bathroom for when you get frightened.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 03:33

authorities say transgender voyeur admitted to prior spying

Idaho Statesmen wrote:BREAKING: A special thank you to HTA Silva for this BN Headline!
--- An Idaho man who told police he identifies as a woman was arrested Tuesday after allegedly taking photos of a woman in a Target fitting room, officials said.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women’s clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women’s section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.

Target announced in April that “transgender team members and guests” were welcome “to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 11:36

Hell Yes.

Another disturbing question arises: “Is a biological male who displays his private parts to a woman while coming out of a women’s restroom stall a flasher or transgendered? What about the biological male whose eyes wander while in a women’s locker room?”92
Ibid., p. 12.
Many women have already been victimized by men entering women’s spaces:

In Toronto, a man posed as a transgender woman (“Jessica”) to sexually assault and criminally harass four women—including a deaf woman and a survivor of domestic violence—at two women’s shelters. Previously, he had preyed on other women and girls whose ages ranged from as young as five to as old as 53.93
Sam Pazzano, “Predator Who Claimed to Be Transgender Declared Dangerous Offender,” Toronto Sun, February 26, 2014, http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Virginia, a man presented as a woman in a long wig and pink shirt to enter a women’s restroom at a mall to take pictures of a five-year-old girl, her mother, and another woman.94
News4 Washington, “Man Dressed as Woman Spies in Mall Bathroom Stall in Virginia, Police Say,” October 14, 2015, http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Spies-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-in-Virginia-Police-Say-332934761.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Washington State, a man used a women’s locker room at a public swimming pool to undress in front of young girls who were changing for swim practice. When staff asked him to leave, the man claimed that “the law has changed and I have a right to be here.”95
Mariana Barillas, “Man Allowed to Use Women’s Locker Room at Swimming Pool Without Citing Gender Identity,” The Daily Signal, February 23, 2016, http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/.

In Toronto, two separate occurrences of voyeurism took place on campus after the University of Toronto implemented a policy of gender-neutral bathrooms. In both cases, male students were found using their cell phone cameras to film women showering. These incidents prompted the University of Toronto to revise its new policy.96
Jessica Chin, “University of Toronto Gender-Neutral Bathrooms Reduced After Voyeurism Reports,” Huffington Post, October 6, 2015, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/06/u-of-t-bathrooms-voyeurism_n_8253970.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Minnesota, a biologically male high school student who identifies as female was allowed access to the girls’ locker rooms, where the student danced “in a sexually explicit manner—‘twerking,’ ‘grinding,’ and like he was on a ‘stripper pole,’” flashed his underwear while dancing, asked about a girl’s bra size, and asked her to “trade body parts.”97
Harkness, “Minnesota Students and Parents File Lawsuit Against Obama’s Bathroom Mandate.”

In Milwaukie, Oregon, Thomas Lee Benson was arrested for dressing as a woman to enter the women’s locker room at an aquatic park. Benson had been convicted previously of sexual abuse, purchasing child pornography, and unlawful contact with a child.98
Rick Bella, “Cross-Dressing Sex Offender Released to Community Supervision,” The Oregonian, May 3, 2012, http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2012/05/cross-dressing_sex_offender_re.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Olympia, Washington, a man, Taylor Buehler, wearing a wig and a bra was arrested for entering the women’s bathroom at Everett Community College. He admitted under police questioning that “he was the suspect in an earlier voyeurism incident.”99
KOMO News, “Controversy Swirls Around Local Transgender College Student,” November 2, 2012, http://komonews.com/archive/controversy-swirls-around-local-transgender-college-student (accessed March 3, 2017).

Similar incidents have taken place in the United States at several Target stores since Target changed its policy in April 2016 to allow bathroom and fitting room access in accordance with gender identity, not biological sex.

In July 2016, Sean Patrick Smith, a biological man who identifies as a woman and was wearing a wig and dress, was charged with secretly recording an 18-year-old girl changing into swimwear in a Target fitting room in Idaho.100
Niraj Chokshi, “Transgender Woman Is Charged with Voyuerism at Target in Idaho,” The New York Times, July 14, 2016, https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/target-transgender-idaho-voyeurism.html?_r=1 (accessed March 3, 2017).
Although women undressing in the past for the “same reason men go online to look at pornography.”101
State of Idaho v. Sean Patrick Smith, District Court of the Seventh Judicial District, State of Idaho, County of Bonneville, Magaistrate [sic] Division, Case No. CR-16-8468, Affidavit of Probable Cause for Warrantless Arrest Under I.C.R. 5, July 12, 2016, p. 2, http://assets.eastidahonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/13132732/state-of-idaho-vs-smith-affadavit.pdf (accessed March 3, 2017).

In September 2016, customers saw a man taking pictures of women changing in the stall next to him at a unisex Target dressing room in Brick, New Jersey.102
Eyewitness News, “Man Seen Reaching Under Stall with Phone in Target Dressing Room in New Jersey,” WABC TV, New York, September 12, 2016, http://abc7ny.com/news/man-seen-reaching-under-stall-with-phone-in-nj-target-dressing-room/1508431/ (accessed March 3, 2017).

Some 130 examples of men charged with using bathroom, locker room, and shower access to target women for voyeurism and sexual assault are documented in the appendix to this paper.

Gender Identity Policies in Schools: What Congress, the Courts, and the Trump Administration Should Do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 11:38

great idea - let's let an admitted sexual predator determine which bathroom someone uses.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-04-17, 12:46

LooseGoose wrote:Hell Yes.

Another disturbing question arises: “Is a biological male who displays his private parts to a woman while coming out of a women’s restroom stall a flasher or transgendered? What about the biological male whose eyes wander while in a women’s locker room?”92
Ibid., p. 12.
Many women have already been victimized by men entering women’s spaces:

In Toronto, a man posed as a transgender woman (“Jessica”) to sexually assault and criminally harass four women—including a deaf woman and a survivor of domestic violence—at two women’s shelters. Previously, he had preyed on other women and girls whose ages ranged from as young as five to as old as 53.93
Sam Pazzano, “Predator Who Claimed to Be Transgender Declared Dangerous Offender,” Toronto Sun, February 26, 2014, http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Virginia, a man presented as a woman in a long wig and pink shirt to enter a women’s restroom at a mall to take pictures of a five-year-old girl, her mother, and another woman.94
News4 Washington, “Man Dressed as Woman Spies in Mall Bathroom Stall in Virginia, Police Say,” October 14, 2015, http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Spies-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-in-Virginia-Police-Say-332934761.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Washington State, a man used a women’s locker room at a public swimming pool to undress in front of young girls who were changing for swim practice. When staff asked him to leave, the man claimed that “the law has changed and I have a right to be here.”95
Mariana Barillas, “Man Allowed to Use Women’s Locker Room at Swimming Pool Without Citing Gender Identity,” The Daily Signal, February 23, 2016, http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/.

In Toronto, two separate occurrences of voyeurism took place on campus after the University of Toronto implemented a policy of gender-neutral bathrooms. In both cases, male students were found using their cell phone cameras to film women showering. These incidents prompted the University of Toronto to revise its new policy.96
Jessica Chin, “University of Toronto Gender-Neutral Bathrooms Reduced After Voyeurism Reports,” Huffington Post, October 6, 2015, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/06/u-of-t-bathrooms-voyeurism_n_8253970.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Minnesota, a biologically male high school student who identifies as female was allowed access to the girls’ locker rooms, where the student danced “in a sexually explicit manner—‘twerking,’ ‘grinding,’ and like he was on a ‘stripper pole,’” flashed his underwear while dancing, asked about a girl’s bra size, and asked her to “trade body parts.”97
Harkness, “Minnesota Students and Parents File Lawsuit Against Obama’s Bathroom Mandate.”

In Milwaukie, Oregon, Thomas Lee Benson was arrested for dressing as a woman to enter the women’s locker room at an aquatic park. Benson had been convicted previously of sexual abuse, purchasing child pornography, and unlawful contact with a child.98
Rick Bella, “Cross-Dressing Sex Offender Released to Community Supervision,” The Oregonian, May 3, 2012, http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2012/05/cross-dressing_sex_offender_re.html (accessed March 3, 2017).

In Olympia, Washington, a man, Taylor Buehler, wearing a wig and a bra was arrested for entering the women’s bathroom at Everett Community College. He admitted under police questioning that “he was the suspect in an earlier voyeurism incident.”99
KOMO News, “Controversy Swirls Around Local Transgender College Student,” November 2, 2012, http://komonews.com/archive/controversy-swirls-around-local-transgender-college-student (accessed March 3, 2017).

Similar incidents have taken place in the United States at several Target stores since Target changed its policy in April 2016 to allow bathroom and fitting room access in accordance with gender identity, not biological sex.

In July 2016, Sean Patrick Smith, a biological man who identifies as a woman and was wearing a wig and dress, was charged with secretly recording an 18-year-old girl changing into swimwear in a Target fitting room in Idaho.100
Niraj Chokshi, “Transgender Woman Is Charged with Voyuerism at Target in Idaho,” The New York Times, July 14, 2016, https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/target-transgender-idaho-voyeurism.html?_r=1 (accessed March 3, 2017).
Although women undressing in the past for the “same reason men go online to look at pornography.”101
State of Idaho v. Sean Patrick Smith, District Court of the Seventh Judicial District, State of Idaho, County of Bonneville, Magaistrate [sic] Division, Case No. CR-16-8468, Affidavit of Probable Cause for Warrantless Arrest Under I.C.R. 5, July 12, 2016, p. 2, http://assets.eastidahonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/13132732/state-of-idaho-vs-smith-affadavit.pdf (accessed March 3, 2017).

In September 2016, customers saw a man taking pictures of women changing in the stall next to him at a unisex Target dressing room in Brick, New Jersey.102
Eyewitness News, “Man Seen Reaching Under Stall with Phone in Target Dressing Room in New Jersey,” WABC TV, New York, September 12, 2016, http://abc7ny.com/news/man-seen-reaching-under-stall-with-phone-in-nj-target-dressing-room/1508431/ (accessed March 3, 2017).

Some 130 examples of men charged with using bathroom, locker room, and shower access to target women for voyeurism and sexual assault are documented in the appendix to this paper.

Gender Identity Policies in Schools: What Congress, the Courts, and the Trump Administration Should Do
And what about men dressed as men, who take pictures of men/boys in a men's bathroom and  expose themselves to boys in a men's bathroom/lockeroom?  Or women dressed as women that do that to girls/women in a ladies bathroom/lockeroom? Does the link address those cases, or do you/they think that doesn't happen?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 12:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Hell Yes.

And what about men dressed as men, who take pictures of men/boys in a men's bathroom and  expose themselves to boys in a men's bathroom/lockeroom?  Or women dressed as women that do that to girls/women in a ladies bathroom/lockeroom? Does the link address those cases, or do you/they think that doesn't happen?
you're approaching the conversation from a very logical viewpoint. I would suggest that you reconsider.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-17, 13:09

More over the top connie logic
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next