Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!?

+16
SeeRockCity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Duke Silver
bullwrinkle
tanfan!
The Lonely Stoner
Dr. Strangelove
Black Dutch
Gomer
Turtleneck
JEK
Heat Miser
Keith Stone
By-Tor
WBill
DWags
20 posters

Go down

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? Empty Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!?

Post by DWags 17/05/14, 11:13 am

Why are you screwing us by making us pay?

Bastards. They're giving memberships away free on the 247. Here? We pay through the nose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? Empty Re: Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!?

Post by WBill 17/05/14, 11:15 am

10 drachmas a month seems like a good deal.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? Empty Re: Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!?

Post by DWags 17/05/14, 11:16 am

By the way, if they're giving basically three months free at 247, will they extend paying customers scripts by three months? I mean we're the ones who are loyal paying customers and we don't get three months free
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 17/05/14, 11:18 am

LOL. Sign up for free on tcock and then get zapped by the auto renew in September when you totally forget you signed up for that awesome VIP content.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 17/05/14, 11:33 am

By-Tor wrote:LOL.  Sign up for free on tcock and then get zapped by the auto renew in September when you totally forget you signed up for that awesome VIP content.  

Yep. That is why they do it. They hope you won't notice or will be too lazy to contact them about cancelling it and getting your money back. BTW the cancel process is a joke.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 17/05/14, 11:35 am

Be sure to lock in your Swill subscription now before prices go up.  Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 55953254 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 17/05/14, 11:37 am

By-Tor wrote:LOL.  Sign up for free on tcock and then get zapped by the auto renew in September when you totally forget you signed up for that awesome VIP content.  

Somebody there asked about that, and the response from mgmt (Kilbridge, I think) was something like, "You might get an email or something, I don't know."

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 502811600 
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/05/14, 11:42 am

Does tSwill take bitcoin payments? Or is it still only gold?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 17/05/14, 11:45 am

Someone has to pay our salaries  Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 2599972566
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch 17/05/14, 12:38 pm

From George Takei regarding net neutrality which encompasses my RCMB feelings..."Well, this audience was built not by them, but by our efforts, by our creativity. And once we have that audience built, they want to charge us for it?"
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 17/05/14, 12:39 pm

I'll wager 400 quatloos on the newcomer
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 17/05/14, 12:42 pm

DWags wrote:By the way, if they're giving basically three months free at 247, will they extend paying customers scripts by three months?   I mean we're the ones who are loyal paying customers and we don't get three months free

If they don't give us 3 free months then that's it for me over there. I don't post anymore over there and am only keeping for VIP articles.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 17/05/14, 12:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Does tSwill take bitcoin payments? Or is it still only gold?

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 1966794946 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 17/05/14, 12:49 pm

The Lonely Stoner wrote:

If they don't give us 3 free months then that's it for me over there. I don't post anymore over there and am only keeping for VIP articles.

I'd ask in a thread but it would get deleted. I think they won't. I'm just ridding it out till 8-14-14.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/14, 12:55 pm

DWags wrote:

I'd ask in a thread but it would get deleted.  I think they won't.  I'm just ridding it out till 8-14-14.  

I created a thread asking like ten min ago (it received up votes) and it was deleted while I was in the shower  Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 1966794946 I am an annual subscriber and its straight bull shit if they don't extend it for annual members (not monthly). I am also good as gone, they will learn how to treat customers the hard way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 17/05/14, 01:54 pm

SpartanDawgs265$Baller$ wrote:

I created a thread asking like ten min ago (it received up votes) and it was deleted while I was in the shower  Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 1966794946 I am an annual subscriber and its straight bull shit if they don't extend it for annual members (not monthly). I am also good as gone, they will learn how to treat customers the hard way.

But I thought you already quit them...

SpartanDawgs265$Baller$ wrote: I have no need for 247 sports, I have the swill to bull shit and rivals for recruiting. Life is fucking awesome.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/14, 02:12 pm

Gomer wrote:

But I thought you already quit them...

I am not afraid to take on those punks at 247 jokes, it was more a question other posters were afraid to ask in fear of retribution (crazy that they hold grudges over every comment, not a real business at all). I never said I was quitting the place until I got a refund, I said I was done posting every day there. I still read the shitty recruiting stuff since I pay for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/05/14, 02:23 pm

SpartanDawgs265$Baller$ wrote:

They don't care. For some reason fans like to pay money to hear analysis from entirely unqualified people. The idea that there is room for 247, Rivals, and Scout amazes me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 17/05/14, 02:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Does tSwill take bitcoin payments? Or is it still only gold?

They only take bitchcoins
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 17/05/14, 06:52 pm

I sent an email to 247 customer service telling them I want to cancel and I might come back when they have a website that actually works.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 17/05/14, 07:16 pm

Stahp
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 17/05/14, 10:13 pm

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 49343-Forget-Shit-And-Move-On
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 17/05/14, 10:35 pm

Trevor banned me for complaining that his website isn't working and pointing out that no one seems to care enough to fix it. He then deleted all my posts, and didn't even have the balls to send me a PM telling me that.

**** Trevor, I'll be trolling the shit out of him if he posts here at all.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 17/05/14, 10:43 pm

bryanleeg wrote:Trevor banned me for complaining that his website isn't working and pointing out that no one seems to care enough to fix it. He then deleted all my posts, and didn't even have the balls to send me a PM telling me that.

You sound like a petulant child. Get over it. He had the right to run that place however he wanted. Just be happy there's an alternative where that shit doesn't happen. I don't get the entitlement.

His idea about how to run his free website was not in line with yours, or mine. Cool. Let's take the show elsewhere. Free Country. Merica. F uck yeah.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 17/05/14, 10:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You sound like a petulant child. Get over it. He had the right to run that place however he wanted. Just be happy there's an alternative where that shit doesn't happen. I don't get the entitlement.

His idea about how to run his free website was not in line with yours, or mine. Cool. Let's take the show elsewhere. Free Country. Merica. F uck yeah.

+1 for the use of 'petulant' alone.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 17/05/14, 11:04 pm

bryanleeg wrote:Trevor banned me for complaining that his website isn't working and pointing out that no one seems to care enough to fix it. He then deleted all my posts, and didn't even have the balls to send me a PM telling me that.

This is eerily similar to what happened to me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 17/05/14, 11:06 pm

InTenSity wrote:

This is eerily similar to what happened to me.

Yours just happen today?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 17/05/14, 11:10 pm

Nah, Last month, but was critical of the website and suggested a different way to run the site.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 17/05/14, 11:32 pm

That's funny, you two guys (along with probably Tanner) seem the most angry. Sorry if I came across as a dick leerg, but seriously, time to move on. Of course you're free to feel however you want, but just my .02. Cheers brah.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 17/05/14, 11:53 pm

Damn it, why don't we get this board free like 247 is giving people?!? 31525_20130531_170513_moving_on_13
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 18/05/14, 12:06 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's funny, you two guys (along with probably Tanner) seem the most angry. Sorry if I came across as a dick leerg, but seriously, time to move on. Of course you're free to feel however you want, but just my .02. Cheers brah.

This is my attitude. I never paid them a cent. It wasn't even worth a cent to me. I never clicked on an ad. Whatever, they made a penny everytime i logged on? Good for them. This is where it's at now.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 19/05/14, 08:05 am

wow.. sounds like you got treated really well at tRCMB..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 19/05/14, 11:54 am

Meaty bone is a barking good treat. Bark if you like meat.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down