Draymond Green can recite every player taken ahead of him in the 2012 NBA Draft.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Draymond Green can recite every player taken ahead of him in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Post by DoogieHouser on 2016-05-20, 22:27

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/05/draymond-green-2012-draft-names-ahead-of-him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3GINIaJ5k

Last edited by DoogieHouser on 2016-05-28, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Re: Draymond Green can recite every player taken ahead of him in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Post by InTenSity on 2016-05-20, 22:38

Awesome news doggy!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Draymond Green can recite every player taken ahead of him in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-05-20, 22:41

I can recite every one of your thread titles doogie

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2016-05-21, 04:54

Can Doogie recite every link that Goose posted before Doogie could?
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-04-12, 15:12

Mostly wanted to bump a Doogie thread....I miss the little feller.

Draymond Green‏Verified account @Money23Green 2m2 minutes ago
More
See me like you’ve never seen me before. In khakis selling a home. (thanks @realtordotcom!). Watch here http://rltr.cm/undercover #myhomecourt

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-04-12, 16:36

Those pants...
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-04-12, 17:04

Cameron wrote: Those pants...

Get him in a pink button down and Draymond could co-star with Hondo.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-03, 13:32

Draymond Green Is the Ultimate Defensive Riddle

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-05-03, 14:05

I miss Doogie. :(

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-05, 11:34

Janie McCauley‏Verified account @JanieMcCAP
Draymond Green on left knee locking up: "One time it happened in college and I outrebounded Michigan two days later, their whole team."

McAdoo About Nothing‏ @Chris_Sherwood 9h9 hours ago
This isn't even hyperbole. Draymond 16, Michigan 15. http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/boxscores/2012-02-05-michigan-state.html …

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-05-05, 11:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote: Those pants...

Get him in a pink button down and Draymond could co-star with Hondo.
not a big fan of violence but he could always kick Hondo in the balls.. would probably drive up ratings.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill on 2017-05-05, 12:00

Immense intellectual accomplishment.

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-17, 15:03

The Problem With the Draymond Prototype

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-05-17, 15:39

LooseGoose wrote:The Problem With the Draymond Prototype

Thank god Tubby went to Minnesota since Izzo didn't see the talent the first time around.
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-05-17, 15:42

Herbie Green wrote:

Thank god Tubby went to Minnesota since Izzo didn't see the talent the first time around.

Izzo sucks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-17, 15:59

Herbie Green wrote:

Like many of your "hot takes" that's not exactly true. Was waiting for Roe 1st, had him ranked higher in HS which was in agreement with most of America. Only had 2 schollies didn't think he had room for both. Had Roe dodged the injuries that might still be true.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-05-17, 16:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Like many of your "hot takes" that's not exactly true.   Was waiting for Roe 1st, had him ranked higher in HS which was in agreement with most of America.  Only had 2 schollies didn't think he had room for both.   Had Roe dodged the injuries that might still be true.  

But how is it "Not exactly" true?  You are saying Izzo did in fact offer him a scholarship before he committed to Kentucky?

Also, Lucious was a 3rd member of this class, who I believe committed well before Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-05-17, 16:58

I'm just really glad that someone is here to keep things real 24/7/365. It serves great purpose.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-17, 18:58

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Like many of your "hot takes" that's not exactly true.   Was waiting for Roe 1st, had him ranked higher in HS which was in agreement with most of America.  Only had 2 schollies didn't think he had room for both.   Had Roe dodged the injuries that might still be true.  
But how is it "Not exactly" true?  You are saying Izzo did in fact offer him a scholarship before he committed to Kentucky?
Also, Lucious was a 3rd member of this class, who I believe committed well before Green

Let me make this Herbie for you. Izzo saw the talent, but saw more talent In Delvon Roe. He was hesitant to take 2 very similarly sized players for his last 2 schollies. Roe being 6'7" 215 and Draymond 6'7" 230. Had Izzo chosen to hold out for Draymond over Roe you would have been "hot taking" what an idiot Izzo was for taking the 31st PF and 122nd player nationally over the 8th PF and 24th player nationally.

See how this works? No matter what the coaches do, Herbie is here to call them idiots because their foresight doesn't match his 100% hindsight. Carry on, just know there are no more fools here swallowing your shit.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-05-17, 20:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Let me make this Herbie for you. Izzo saw the talent, but saw more talent In Delvon Roe. He was hesitant to take 2 very similarly sized players for his last 2 schollies. Roe being 6'7" 215 and Draymond 6'7" 230. Had Izzo chosen to hold out for Draymond over Roe you would have been "hot taking" what an idiot Izzo was for taking the 31st PF and 122nd player nationally over the 8th PF and 24th player nationally.

See how this works? No matter what the coaches do, Herbie is here to call them idiots because their foresight doesn't match his 100% hindsight. Carry on, just know there are no more fools here swallowing your shit.

Nice tilt, but it does nothing to disprove what is s basic fact. Did you even read the article that you yourself posted?
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-05-17, 20:18

Why are you bitching about POSSIBLY missing on Draymond? MSU got him, end of story.

Good God...

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-05-17, 20:27

I don't know if Herbie came to this board with any measurable credibility to his name, but whatever level it was at, however negligible, is now long gone. His hot takes leave me questioning every single word he writes, and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one who feels this way. With such a poor rep, why would he bother even showing up to this place? Don't bother answering; we all know. #herbiethetroll

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-05-17, 20:29

Death Roe wrote:Why are you bitching about POSSIBLY missing on Draymond? MSU got him, end of story.

Good God...

Is this directed at me? It just seemed like a light hearted fact that followed directly from the article posted
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-05-17, 21:00

tGreenWay wrote:I don't know if Herbie came to this board with any measurable credibility to his name, but whatever level it was at, however negligible, is now long gone. His hot takes leave me questioning every single word he writes, and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one who feels this way. With such a poor rep, why would he bother even showing up to this place? Don't bother answering; we all know. #herbiethetroll

Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-05-23, 19:48

Spartan Basketball‏Verified account @MSU_Basketball 20h20 hours ago
More
Congrats @Money23Green for helping lead the Warriors to 3 straight NBA Finals! #SpartanDawg

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-05-23, 20:00

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I don't know if Herbie came to this board with any measurable credibility to his name, but whatever level it was at, however negligible, is now long gone. His hot takes leave me questioning every single word he writes, and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one who feels this way. With such a poor rep, why would he bother even showing up to this place? Don't bother answering; we all know. #herbiethetroll

Oh, ouch, you really got me.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-02, 21:48

Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin 21h21 hours ago
More
Draymond Green with Draymond Jr. and Michigan State coach Tom Izzo.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-12, 23:51

Big Ten Network‏Verified account @BigTenNetwork 6m6 minutes ago
More
Congratulations to former @MSU_Basketball star and 2x NBA Champion @Money23Green!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-13, 07:52

I'm so proud of this fine young man and what he's been able to accomplish in his career.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum