Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/19/2017, 3:00 pm

just a reminder that the mainstream media and the imbeciles that watch it played a big role in electing the sexual predator.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest 5/19/2017, 3:23 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just a reminder that the mainstream media and the imbeciles that watch it played a big role in electing the sexual predator.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 1494614055

You've never seen any of it. You learn everything through your DNC ear implant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/20/2017, 2:25 pm

Fox News- trump doesn't bow to the saudis as Obama appeared to do (i can't find this picture on their site that's weird.)

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 Img_2410

Just to be clear, I don't care who bowed to who at all. This isn't trump criticism. I'm just point out the ridiculousness of Fox News a) caring b) ignoring the time he did bow.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/20/2017, 2:43 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fox News- trump doesn't bow to the saudis as Obama appeared to do (i can't find this picture on their site that's weird.)

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 Img_2410

Just to be clear, I don't care who bowed to who at all. This isn't trump criticism. I'm just point out the ridiculousness of Fox News a) caring b) ignoring the time he did bow.

But he wasn't chewing gum while wearing a tan suit without an American flag lapel.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/20/2017, 2:45 pm

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fox News- trump doesn't bow to the saudis as Obama appeared to do (i can't find this picture on their site that's weird.)

But he wasn't chewing gum while wearing a tan suit without an American flag lapel.

I do get that he's bowing to receive an award or whatever... but here's the thing... they could just not say anything at all. There's always that. But that "Obama bowed" article was written like a week ago and damn it to hell they were gonna print it no matter what happened.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/20/2017, 2:49 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I do get that he's bowing to receive an award or whatever... but here's the thing... they could just not say anything at all. There's always that. But that "Obama bowed" article was written like a week ago and damn it to hell they were gonna print it no matter what happened.

They cater to their audience.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 5/20/2017, 5:37 pm

DWags wrote:

They cater to their audience.  

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 DAStChaUQAAa4Pb
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/20/2017, 7:19 pm

Remember how distraughtFox "News" America was when Obama didn't place his hand over his heart for the National Anthem? Jesus, they and their viewers went apoplectic because of it. But when Donnie didn't, and Melania nudged him to remind him, the Right thought it was kind of funny.
And by the way, it was funny, but for the Obama critics to be such hypocrites -- yet again -- is why my side has lost so much tolerance for that blather.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-melania-reminds-trump-to-put-his-hand-over-his-heart-during-national-anthem/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/20/2017, 7:27 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Remember how distraughtFox "News" America was when Obama didn't place his hand over his heart for the National Anthem? Jesus, they and their viewers went apoplectic because of it. But when Donnie didn't, and Melania nudged him to remind him, the Right thought it was kind of funny.
And by the way, it was funny, but for the Obama critics to be such hypocrites -- yet again -- is why my side has lost so much tolerance for that blather.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-melania-reminds-trump-to-put-his-hand-over-his-heart-during-national-anthem/

Who went apoplectic? 1 or 2 people that TV fixated on. Just as they fixate on the violent protesters.

Those people are a minority. You accept that on the left, you don't on the right. Bias.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/27/2017, 9:50 pm

Fox be foxing... Trumping your life- How to be a better stronger person by being more like the president
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/27/2017, 11:23 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fox be foxing... Trumping your life- How to be a better stronger person by being more like the president

That story reads better if your inner voice is absolutely dripping with sarcasm.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/29/2017, 4:10 pm

This is a damned joke.

NYT Opinion‏Verified account @nytopinion
Mike Pence would be the most quietly unqualified and unexamined president since Warren Harding. http://nyti.ms/2r4x3WT

Pence was a 12 year House member and a 4 year governor.....and he's less qualified than Obama (1/2 term Senate) or BushII (1 term Governor)??

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/29/2017, 4:27 pm

LooseGoose wrote:This is a damned joke.

Mike Pence would be the most quietly unqualified and unexamined president since Warren Harding. http://nyti.ms/2r4x3WT

Pence was a 12 year House member and a 4 year governor.....and he's less qualified than Obama (1/2 term Senate) or BushII (1 term Governor)??

Pence is the Vice President. Did Trump die? Why are we having this conversation.

He's also qualified to pray everyone into heterosexual sex. I often pray for it nightly myself. And, like Pence, I'm bat shit crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/29/2017, 5:00 pm

It's a stupid conversation anyway. "Do I really want pence?" Yes. I heard someone put it this way... can't remember who.

Do I want a root canal? No. But, if I'm going to get one do I want it done by a dentist or by a baby with a hand grenade?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/29/2017, 5:24 pm

Does this really belong in the media bias thread? It's a clearly marked opinion piece. We're still allowed to offer opinions, aren't we? Or is Donnie moving to ban them, too?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/29/2017, 5:34 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Does this really belong in the media bias thread? It's a clearly marked opinion piece. We're still allowed to offer opinions, aren't we? Or is Donnie moving to ban them, too?

I'll defend goose since I also put the Fox News "5 ways your can make yourself better by shaking people's hand like the president" opinion piece here too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/29/2017, 5:39 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I'll defend goose since I also put the Fox News "5 ways your can make yourself better by shaking people's hand like the president" opinion piece here too.

Shut up, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/29/2017, 5:41 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up, Travis.

At least the one goose shared talks about a topical issue is the thing. I like that from news sources. Even in the opinions. I prefer to avoid "here's the president's ham recipe! You'll never make ham the same way again!"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/29/2017, 5:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up, Travis.

At least the one goose shared talks about a topical issue is the thing. I like that from news sources. Even in the opinions. I prefer to avoid "here's the president's ham recipe! You'll never make ham the same way again!"

I actually didn't see your post. Did it mention how the President never used to shake hands? I could be wrong on this, but I think he only started when he declared his candidacy. I think not shaking hands is the better, healthier idea.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 5/29/2017, 5:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up, Travis.

I see exactly what you're getting at, but we're safe. Trump has never spent more than 30 seconds in the kitchen in his life.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/29/2017, 5:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I see exactly what you're getting at, but we're safe. Trump has never spent more than 30 seconds in the kitchen in his life.

I'll bet when he was a kid, lil Donnie didn't even stick his finger in the raw cookie dough before the kitchen help started baking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/29/2017, 10:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

You obviously didn't see this post election article
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 5/30/2017, 4:00 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

You obviously didn't see this post election article

Can't believe I missed that one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/31/2017, 11:08 pm

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 DBMijFKWAAE4T1E
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/31/2017, 11:18 pm

What's your point goose? Hey! I have googles. I looked up those two articles. Here's the first lines of each.

First one.

The views expressed in this commentary are their own (referring to the authors. I cut out a bunch of mumbo jumbo about the authors backgrounds.)

Second one.

The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.(again, I cut out some author details for you to get to the point.

So are you suggesting that CNN is too fair balanced giving an outlet for different opinions and should only work to serve their own political interests everytime like their competitors, I don't want to name names so let's just make one up, Box Blues? That's very interesting goose. I disagree. But you're welcome to your opinion.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/31/2017, 11:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 DBMijFKWAAE4T1E

Why are you wasting time on a fake news website?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/31/2017, 11:32 pm

Except the top and bottom stories are opinion pieces which frankly aren't opposing views (are the by the same columnist? And the middle story is a fact based news story. Maybe if the third story uses data it's fact based opinion.

That's the stuff the knuckle drafters (trumps 40%'ers) will read and are just too ignorant to understand the difference between them. Goose probably does, but he posts enough of that stuff that maybe he doesn't. I'm beginning to wonder.

Goose, link them all I'd live to read them
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/31/2017, 11:37 pm

DWags wrote:Except the top and bottom stories are opinion pieces which frankly aren't opposing views (are the by the same columnist? And the middle story is a fact based news story. Maybe if the third story uses data it's fact based opinion.

That's the stuff the knuckle drafters (trumps 40%'ers) will read and are just too ignorant to understand the difference between them. Goose probably does, but he posts enough of that stuff that maybe he doesn't. I'm beginning to wonder.

Goose, link them all I'd live to read them

They are by different authors. Thanks for copying my post in large part though :(

Here's the links since they're still handy.

Everyone should get paid leave

Paid leave is bad
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/31/2017, 11:40 pm

Sorry Travis. On my kids I didn't read yours before I sent mine. Mine seems like it comes from a person more likely to fly off the handle with outrage.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/31/2017, 11:42 pm

DWags wrote:Sorry Travis. On my kids I didn't read yours before I sent mine. Mine seems like it comes from a person more likely to fly off the handle with outrage.

Oh I'm just teasing you I don't give a shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 6/1/2017, 8:41 am

Does Goose ever point out the bias on FoxNews, or is he biased in his reporting of the bias?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/1/2017, 9:12 am

DWags wrote:Sorry Travis. On my kids I didn't read yours before I sent mine. Mine seems like it comes from a person more likely to fly off the handle with outrage.

Goose is well read, but I'm at the point where I honestly believe he doesn't understand the difference in opinion vs. reporting. I know we've pointed it out a few times, but he keeps posting articles like that. There's a point where you have to say, "know what, the guy really doesn't get it".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/1/2017, 9:18 am

DWags wrote:

Goose is well read, but I'm at the point where I honestly believe he doesn't understand the difference in opinion vs. reporting. I know we've pointed it out a few times, but he keeps posting articles like that. There's a point where you have to say, "know what, the guy really doesn't get it".

Im of the opinion that he's still in the "we've gotta get these libtards!" Type of mindset, but it's a whole hell of a lot harder when a) your side controls everything now and b) your side, despite controlling everything, has accomplished very little that can be defended and has constant scandal. So, to get the libtards, they gotta dig deeper than normal and a lot of the time it leads to thoughts that aren't very well thought out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/1/2017, 9:26 am

quick bump to remind everyone that it was the mainstream media and fake news that played a huge role in the sexual predator being elected.

okay, carry on.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 19 Empty Nah, there's no media bias at all.

Post by Guest 6/5/2017, 10:24 am

With all the furor over the (non) release of Trump's tax returns how many of you knew this?

Because the Senate’s disclosure standards are comfortably loose, we know much less about our junior senator’s finances than we would if he, say, released his tax returns.

But he doesn’t do that. During his 2016 presidential campaign, Sanders released only a summary of his 2014 tax return.

So Bernie for the people Sanders didn't release a tax return either. Where was the wall to wall coverage of this???

Walters: Bernie Sanders Made More Than $1 Million in 2016
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 6/5/2017, 10:31 am

Here you go little buddy. Make sure you put some ointment on that burn.

Bernie Tax Returns
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2017, 10:39 am

Rocinante wrote:Here you go little buddy. Make sure you put some ointment on that burn.

Bernie Tax Returns

Return singular. 2015 must be under audit.

And I'm shocked that you would confirm the media could be wrong on something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 6/5/2017, 10:53 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Here you go little buddy. Make sure you put some ointment on that burn.

Bernie Tax Returns

Return singular. 2015 must be under audit.

And I'm shocked that you would confirm the media could be wrong on something.

Are we moving the the goalposts again Goose? You specifically quoted something about his 2014 tax "summary" - a lie - I produced his 2014 tax return. He's not a candidate, nor the president. He did what he said he would do. Unlike Trump, who is the President.

Your false equivalency is pathetic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/5/2017, 10:57 am

Yeah, his 2015 return would have been due by 4-15-16, which he probably extended on account of being busy running for president, so then due 10-15-16, at which point he was no longer running for president and had no reason to release them. I doubt you'd find too much crazy stuff on there, but again, it was over by then.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 6/5/2017, 11:22 am

Are you sure you want to merge
"Nah, there's no media bias at all."
to
"Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time."

Yes I'm sure. Thank you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next