Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-22, 14:38

Nordic wrote:I haven't checked on this shit in forever. BTC up to 8k

I'm surprised Ty isn't in this thread jizzing all over everyone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy on 2017-11-24, 12:35

Nordic wrote:I haven't checked on this shit in forever. BTC up to 8k

BTC and it's spinoffs, BitcoinCash and BitcoinGold = ~$10,000 all together now, fyi...

ETH doing just what I thought it would when it broke the ~$400 level.

LTC is a screaming buy right now. It is underpriced at least by a factor of 10.

#SkeetSkeetSkeet

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-24, 15:34

Wally Fairway wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTSC/

Got in on this puppy at .065.
based on the outstanding moral character and outstanding camaraderie on tSwill - I jumped in this afternoon for 10,000 shares of BTSC @ $0.1443.
Hoping to pay for my kids college & my grandkids braces with these funds

{what could go wrong....}

this thing is already at $0.149

+45% on half a day of trading today. +280% overall. I'm pulling out my original investment and we're gonna see where the house money goes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-24, 17:29

I really think the best thing to do right now is sell everything and buy LTC at this point. If LTC were to get priced properly relative to BTC, everything else in a vacuum, LTC would be 2K right now, or more.

I'm scared of trading and/or triggering a tax event. I don't want to be made an example of before I figure out how to sell these motherfuckers for goods and services anonymously and avoid uncle samuel..... Because, fuck that guy. I'm not paying him shit.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-24, 17:40

tTy wrote:I really think the best thing to do right now is sell everything and buy LTC at this point. If LTC were to get priced properly relative to BTC, everything else in a vacuum, LTC would be 2K right now, or more.

I'm scared of trading and/or triggering a tax event. I don't want to be made an example of before I figure out how to sell these motherfuckers for goods and services anonymously and avoid uncle samuel..... Because, fuck that guy. I'm not paying him shit.

Send it along to me, I'll take care of all that for you. ;-)

LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-11-25, 21:31

LooseGoose wrote:The rice will provide steady value it'll still be $25 in a year.

I had some fraction of a bitcoin in my wallet and made $4 on it so I'm ahead on the cryptos.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:+45% on half a day of trading today. +280% overall. I'm pulling out my original investment and we're gonna see where the house money goes.

So I'm currently up about 39 bags of rice in a couple of days, and I'm considering adding to my investment on Monday. Thinking about taking my investment from 10,000 shares to 100,000 shares.
Now I undestand that I may not be able to get this for under $0.15/share like the original smaller purchase.
But since I made this investment because of tSwill coverage, I'm now looking to what tSwill says about making a bigger, funner bet.

For the record - I've looked and can't find much information about this company, but I like the parabolic pricing.

What say ye swillsters - should I look at expanding my holdings 9-fold, or should I cash out some of my bags of rice and wait for a price improvement/more stable opportunity?

- the Swill
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-25, 21:41

Wally Fairway wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The rice will provide steady value it'll still be $25 in a year.

I had some fraction of a bitcoin in my wallet and made $4 on it so I'm ahead on the cryptos.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:+45% on half a day of trading today. +280% overall. I'm pulling out my original investment and we're gonna see where the house money goes.

So I'm currently up about 39 bags of rice in a couple of days, and I'm considering adding to my investment on Monday. Thinking about taking my investment from 10,000 shares to 100,000 shares.
Now I undestand that I may not be able to get this for under $0.15/share like the original smaller purchase.
But since I made this investment because of tSwill coverage, I'm now looking to what tSwill says about making a bigger, funner bet.

For the record - I've looked and can't find much information about this company, but I like the parabolic pricing.

What say ye swillsters - should I look at expanding my holdings 9-fold, or should I cash out some of my bags of rice and wait for a price improvement/more stable opportunity?

Don't ask me, my rice has been a shit investment.

LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-25, 22:28

Wally Fairway wrote:

We're in uncharted territory my friend. This has been rocketing up but it's been slower and steadier than its last two spikes. Some people are speculating it could go to $1.00. Or it might crash back to .06. I really have no idea.

I've mentioned earlier that this company is shady. It's basically ran by one guy that mines crypto. I read up on him and he's a lawyer with some blemishes on his record.

The company is called Bitcoin Services but according to their last shareholders meeting they are mining Monero. There is supposed to be a press release next week. No idea what it will be about.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2017-11-25, 22:38

What is causing the run right now? Eth up $100 in the last day?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 01:06

Storage.... What are y'all using to store your cryptos? In particular, I'm worried about my bitcoin and it's spinoffs via previous hard forks. IE: I have all my bitcoin on a paper wallet. Some of it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Cash. Some if it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Gold.... All of this is in theory until I can prove it to myself by cashing it in for fiat or gold or silver or another crypto.

So, my worry is, I need to figure out how to split these coins out of a single paper wallet and segregate them onto multiple paper wallets and/or cash them or trade them for something else. WTF do I do here?

Does this seem legit?

I don't want to fuck up right now because, at this point, I'm not dealing with chump change anymore.

Or is the simple answer = "Just leave it all on the paper wallet, make sure you have adequate backups, and STFU."?

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 01:25

LMFAO, so after some quick googlin', I was QUICKLY able to verify that my Bitcoin Cash is evidently legit and resides on my single paper wallet safely alongside my Bitcoin in its entirety.  Whew....

HOWEVER, after trying a couple different googles into Bitcoin Gold, the only thing I can come up with is that these motherfuckers look seedy AF and I want to liquidate my Bitcoin Gold pronto (if that really is a thing), without risking my Bitcoin or my Bitcoin Cash, because, fuck these guys:

"The Team" @ Bitcoin Gold

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-27, 08:46

tTy wrote:Storage.... What are y'all using to store your cryptos? In particular, I'm worried about my bitcoin and it's spinoffs via previous hard forks. IE: I have all my bitcoin on a paper wallet. Some of it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Cash. Some if it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Gold.... All of this is in theory until I can prove it to myself by cashing it in for fiat or gold or silver or another crypto.

So, my worry is, I need to figure out how to split these coins out of a single paper wallet and segregate them onto multiple paper wallets and/or cash them or trade them for something else. WTF do I do here?

Does this seem legit?

I don't want to fuck up right now because, at this point, I'm not dealing with chump change anymore.

Or is the simple answer = "Just leave it all on the paper wallet, make sure you have adequate backups, and STFU."?

This is why I stayed away from getting into bitcoins themself. I never did any research into wallets. The mining company I'm in on is trading on Fidelity.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-27, 08:55

InTenSity wrote:What is causing the run right now? Eth up $100 in the last day?

More and more credible investors starting to have faith in cryptos is my guess. It'll be interesting to see what happens through the holiday shopping period.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-27, 09:36

BTSC up 34% at the opening bell. Merry Christmas to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2017-11-27, 09:54

If this keeps up I may be retiring soon!

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 20:33

TheReal_LWS wrote:If this keeps up I may be retiring soon!

Yeah, it is actually looking doable to me in the next 5 years (or less, tryna be conservative) all the sudden.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 20:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:Storage.... What are y'all using to store your cryptos? In particular, I'm worried about my bitcoin and it's spinoffs via previous hard forks. IE: I have all my bitcoin on a paper wallet. Some of it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Cash. Some if it I have a matching amount of Bitcoin Gold.... All of this is in theory until I can prove it to myself by cashing it in for fiat or gold or silver or another crypto.

Does this seem legit?

This is why I stayed away from getting into bitcoins themself. I never did any research into wallets. The mining company I'm in on is trading on Fidelity.

Fuck that.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-27, 21:50

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fuck that.

Why? Commissions? It's like $5. Who gives a fuck?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 23:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:

Fuck that.

Why? Commissions? It's like $5. Who gives a fuck?

Tryna take my shit OFFFFFFFFFF THE GRID.

If I could take all my retirement funds out of the system and put them only in cryptos and precious metals right now without getting fucking killed in fucking taxes, I'd have done it yesterday.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-27, 23:16

This is a pretty solid chat.....

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2017-11-28, 08:06

tTy wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:If this keeps up I may be retiring soon!

Yeah, it is actually looking doable to me in the next 5 years (or less, tryna be conservative) all the sudden.

I saw someone predict that Bitcoin would be at $40,000 by the end of 2018. If that happens then yes, I could almost retire. Though I'd probably put it in conservative funds and wait until I am 59 1/2.

Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway on 2017-11-28, 09:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We're in uncharted territory my friend. This has been rocketing up but it's been slower and steadier than its last two spikes. Some people are speculating it could go to $1.00. Or it might crash back to .06. I really have no idea.

I've mentioned earlier that this company is shady. It's basically ran by one guy that mines crypto. I read up on him and he's a lawyer with some blemishes on his record.

The company is called Bitcoin Services but according to their last shareholders meeting they are mining Monero. There is supposed to be a press release next week. No idea what it will be about.

I held off buying more as BTSC opened up over 33%, sharply rose to 100% gains before settling down .... I will still glance at this but it sure looks like market manipulation with volume averages growing from about 3M shares a day a month ago to 30+M shares a day in the last week or so.
A spike in June & another in August ..... blah, blah, blah - as Pylon said, I don't think anyone knows what this penny stock company is really doing and everyone is just chasing the name (me included).

I think I'll ride my 10,000 shares and maybe regret not jumping in with both feet yesterday in the mid $0.30's range

All that said, it is going to be nice I can cash this out for a truckload of rice Wink

- the Swill
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-28, 09:47

First day of buying cryptos.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-28, 09:53

Wally Fairway wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We're in uncharted territory my friend. This has been rocketing up but it's been slower and steadier than its last two spikes. Some people are speculating it could go to $1.00. Or it might crash back to .06. I really have no idea.

I held off buying more as BTSC opened up over 33%, sharply rose to 100% gains before settling down .... I will still glance at this but it sure looks like market manipulation with volume averages growing from about 3M shares a day a month ago to 30+M shares a day in the last week or so.
A spike in June & another in August ..... blah, blah, blah - as Pylon said, I don't think anyone knows what this penny stock company is really doing and everyone is just chasing the name (me included).

I think I'll ride my 10,000 shares and maybe regret not jumping in with both feet yesterday in the mid $0.30's range

All that said, it is going to be nice I can cash this out for a truckload of rice Wink

Yeah, this was manipulated hardcore yesterday. It topped out at .46 before falling back down around noon to the upper 20's low 30's. Steadily climbed back to .36 at the close yesterday. Volume was 86 mil yesterday.

I cashed out my original investment yesterday too. Still sitting here with a substantial chunk to play with. I'm gonna keep riding this bitch for a while. If it gets to $1.00, daddy is gonna have a merry Christmas.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-11-28, 14:09

+608% since the initial buy back on Oct. 26th.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-11-28, 16:27

tTy wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now we need to figure out how the fuck to cash in our BTCC.... I don't know how to do that yet, but I think I want to cash that shit out and turn it into BTC or silver.

Is Bitcoin Cash still a thing? Is it called BTCC or BCH?

I moved my BTC to a wallet before the split in July. How do I cash out the Bitcoin Cash or move it to BTC?

Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-28, 19:56

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now we need to figure out how the fuck to cash in our BTCC.... I don't know how to do that yet, but I think I want to cash that shit out and turn it into BTC or silver.

Is Bitcoin Cash still a thing? Is it called BTCC or BCH?

I moved my BTC to a wallet before the split in July. How do I cash out the Bitcoin Cash or move it to BTC?

Put your public key in here and see if you have any...

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/explorer/

EDIT: I am holding my Bitcoin Cash cuz there is evidently still debate as to which of the two will reign supreme in the end. Cash is trading at 1500-ish right now, but at one point it fucking went apeshit and hit a high of 2799. Bitcoin Gold is the one I wanna get TF out of and turn into LTC.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-28, 20:30

BTC10K

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-11-28, 20:34

How do i get in on this shit??

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-28, 20:40

Tim Wakefield wrote:How do i get in on this shit??

www.coinbase.com

Easy peasy...

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-11-28, 20:44

tTy wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:How do i get in on this shit??

www.coinbase.com

Easy peasy...

Check your PMs

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:09

Jesus..... 10.5K just printed....

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:18

10.6K about 5 minutes later... lol

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:20

OK, now even I know this is going to have to correct hard. This has to be overbought AF at this point. I feel bad for people who are buying their first BTC's tonight, they are gonna feel some pain in the near future, prolly. Hope they have big balls and hold cuz this is nowhere near the top. Needs consolidation big time at this point though.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:26

What the fuck is taking 10.7K so long for fucks sake?????

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:27

10.7K..... There we go... What time does China wake up, like 19 minutes ago? lmfao

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:28

Fuck it, minus well print 11K tonight and fuck up everyones world when they wake up tomorrow....

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:29

This has got to be a blow off top.......................................... 10,750 just printed.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:30

ETH, BTH and LTH sit there with their thumbs up their ass... WTF you dicks!!! Get some traction!

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2017-11-29, 00:32

10.8K print...

This is amazing.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum