Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-02-07, 23:10

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Some people are just built to be consistently wrong.

I don't understand.  Cryptos were up 10% yesterday, the Dow was up maybe a percent or two.  How am I wrong?

You said the markets were going to be as bad or worse on Tuesday. They weren't. Not even close. You were wrong.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-08, 08:23

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

I don't understand.  Cryptos were up 10% yesterday, the Dow was up maybe a percent or two.  How am I wrong?

You said the markets were going to be as bad or worse on Tuesday. They weren't. Not even close. You were wrong.

This. Not that hard of a concept to grasp.

"Fuck you pussies for using my words against me!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-08, 20:23

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

OK, I missed by a couple hours..... How your stawks doin meow?
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-02-08, 20:32

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The Dow is down roughly 200 points since the close on Monday. So......not even close to or worse than Mondays 1500 pt drop as you predicted.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-09, 23:03

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

The Dow is down roughly 200 points since the close on Monday. So......not even close to or worse than Mondays 1500 pt drop as you predicted.

Look man, if you don't like me, that's cool, I'm fine with that. I'm just here to tell you that your stawk market is finna crash. HARD. It is being stick saved by the PPT goalie right now. The "rallies" you have seen off of the lows this past week are unprecedented and, at some point, inertia and common sense will take over and it will dump hard. I'm not invested in it, I'm not short stawks, I'm out of that game. I bid you good luck.... you will need it....... It's gonna get ugly. It already should have been ugly.....
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-02-09, 23:05

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Look man, if you don't like me, that's cool, I'm fine with that. I'm just here to tell you that your stawk market is finna crash. HARD. It is being stick saved by the PPT goalie right now. The "rallies" you have seen off of the lows this past week are unprecedented and, at some point, inertia and common sense will take over and it will dump hard. I'm not invested in it, I'm not short stawks, I'm out of that game. I bid you good luck.... you will need it....... It's gonna get ugly. It already should have been ugly......

Do you have alotta guns an water?
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-09, 23:22

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Look man, if you don't like me, that's cool, I'm fine with that. I'm just here to tell you that your stawk market is finna crash. HARD. It is being stick saved by the PPT goalie right now. The "rallies" you have seen off of the lows this past week are unprecedented and, at some point, inertia and common sense will take over and it will dump hard. I'm not invested in it, I'm not short stawks, I'm out of that game. I bid you good luck.... you will need it....... It's gonna get ugly. It already should have been ugly......

Good luck Wagner.
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-02-09, 23:31

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good luck Wagner.

I’ll be takin over yer basement when the big drop come. You’ll need to be gittin us treats in the woods. Think the Chinese gonna invade when it happens?
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-09, 23:42

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Good luck Wagner.

I’ll be takin over yer basement when the big drop come. You’ll need to be gittin us treats in the woods. Think the Chinese gonna invade when it happens?

Do you even own a single crypto? You should. You should also own gold and silver. We live next to the great lakes so water is of no concern as long as you have a purifier and we don't get nuked, so we good there. As far as food, I'm good AF. Good luck with your money if you have it in stawks and bawns...... they are all going to crash at the same time. Inverted yield curve.... Stawk market has already showed us it cannot withstand a 10yr > 2.8, sooooooooooo, we'll see.
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-10, 01:59

BTC heading north again....... Haters gonna hate, cryptos finna git it..... LTC is going to a grand in the next 12 months.
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-02-13, 13:48

Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-14, 21:35

Well, hello again there, Litecoin... Where you been, Boo? cheers cheers
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-02-15, 05:36

kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-15, 18:00

Fuckin everybody and his grandma is putting out a cryptocurrency these days. This is why you need a central authority.

We'll be buying shit with poop emoji's before you know it.
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-20, 12:13

Hey guys good news, cryptocurrency has gone legit! Venezuela will be issuing it's own cryptocurrency. With a stable, healthy and not at all repressive government backing this thing, the sky's the limit!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/20/17031720/venezuela-cryptocurrency-petro-oil-reserves-diamonds-inflation
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on 2018-02-20, 23:09

Rocinante wrote:Fuckin everybody and his grandma is putting out a cryptocurrency these days. This is why you need a central authority.

We'll be buying shit with poop emoji's before you know it.

commie..... luvs you some central authority, dontcha..... sick.
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-02-20, 23:58

can you tell me again how you intend to get rich off your e-money? You’re going to sell it for real money? That doesn’t make it a currency. It’s a commodity. At least until people figure out it’s meaningless.
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-26, 11:07

LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2018-02-26, 12:52

I thought the market crashed. I assume when Loose posts in this thread, the market went south, and when Ty posts here, the market goes north.
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-02-26, 14:48

InTenSity wrote:I thought the market crashed. I assume when Loose posts in this thread, the market went south, and when Ty posts here, the market goes north.

LOL, I was posting that as a public service. An actual real world way to redeem your tokens.
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-02-26, 15:36

GBTC is getting close to where it was in early January. Then it just needs to double to get back to it's alltime high.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-03-07, 18:08

MSU Broad College @MSUBroadCollege 2h2 hours ago
More
Interested in #cryptocurrency - or wondering if you should get out before a crash steals your #bitcoin? Or maybe you're thinking "#crypto what, now?" Finance chair Dr. Khanna will give you the scoop on this new field of finance, its promises and pitfalls. http://spartanbizcast.libsyn.com/episode-4-cryptocurrency
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 10:55

Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-14, 11:02

You mean I'm not going to see ads for Dogecoin? How am I going to buy my LAMBO now?
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 11:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You mean I'm not going to see ads for Dogecoin? How am I going to buy my LAMBO now?

Somebody watched the "Last Week' this week
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-14, 11:07

Yes, yes I did Floyd.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-26, 23:08

Been a little bit since I checked in on my small crypto holdings. Yikes. Guess I should have gotten completely out at the beginning of the year.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-03-29, 12:03

tTy wrote:BTC heading north again....... Haters gonna hate, cryptos finna git it..... LTC is going to a grand in the next 12 months.

Tick tock...tick tock....
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-03-29, 12:43

The minute my ltc hits 150 again I’m getting the fuck out
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-29, 13:22

Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-03-29, 13:23

Someone slap me the next time i take advice from a bitter redneck preparing for the apocalypse
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-03-29, 13:25

I’ve been building up a long position in KO. Going to get my first dividend here soon. Will reinvest.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-03-29, 13:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone slap me the next time i take advice from a bitter redneck preparing for the apocalypse

lol, the last place that I'd want my assets in an apocalypse is in a made up electronic based currency. Gold, silver or platinum would all be better choices. For that matter so would rice, beans and oatmeal.
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2018-03-29, 13:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone slap me the next time i take advice from a bitter redneck preparing for the apocalypse

I doubled my money real quick and got out. Then I got greedy and bought back in using what I had just won. Lost about half of that, so i'm still up a bit I guess. I was kicking myself back then for not buying more

Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2018-03-29, 13:44

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, the last place that I'd want my assets in an apocalypse is in a made up electronic based currency. Gold, silver or platinum would all be better choices. For that matter so would rice, beans and oatmeal.
Can't eat gold.
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-29, 13:53

I have one share of GBTC left. Got in at $1776. Went up to $3500 and then started tumbling down. It got split 91 times along the way. Now my shares are worth $974. Oh well. Might as well hold at this point and see what happens. Probably riding it to the basement but who knows.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar on 2018-03-29, 14:02

LooseGoose wrote: Gold, silver or platinum would all be better choices.   For that matter so would rice, beans and oatmeal.

confused. are these cryptofoods? if so, where do i send my real money to get some?
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-03-29, 14:11

goodbar wrote:
LooseGoose wrote: Gold, silver or platinum would all be better choices.   For that matter so would rice, beans and oatmeal.

confused. are these cryptofoods? if so, where do i send my real money to get some?

Country Corners on Kittle Rd. will sell you a 50# bag of almost anything you desire. While you're there you'll likely meet some nice eligible Mennonite girls that will cook your purchase for you.
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2018-03-29, 14:22

LooseGoose wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Country Corners on Kittle Rd. will sell you a 50# bag of almost anything you desire. While you're there you'll likely meet some nice eligible Mennonite girls that will cook your purchase for you.
Is that your go to move? you sly old dog.
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum