Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-06, 15:40

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

So, I may have shared this story before...

I worked with a former state senator (an "in the know" political type & royal dickhead) who was CONVINCED Obama was going to outlaw all guns ("google it" circa 2008). Dude used 401k to buy crates of miscellaneous semi-automatics. Last I knew he was still working at 70.

MORAL: Be careful how you respond to your conspiracy theories.

(eg: "fake news" is real, but not what you think it is.)

You're a liar.
No, I'm not.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-06, 15:44

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You're a liar.
No, I'm not.

He was a cop too.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-06, 15:46

I believe it was the 62nd District...

And the mutherfucker listened to limbaugh everyday at an inappropriate volume.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-06, 22:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:
No, I'm not.

He was a cop too.

I thought you worked with him? You're in IT.

Lies.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-09-07, 08:40

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

He was a cop too.

Lies.
Don't tell Bee, but cop shops have IT departments

(not that I'm saying anyone posting here isn't a liar, but Bee is an close-minded mental midget. I would call him an idiot, but that would be an insult to idiots around the globe.)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-07, 09:41

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

He was a cop too.

Lies.

AND small government agencies have shitty cubical floor plans.

(he was a former cop... sheriff maybe(?)... and former state senator, who was NOT in IT.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-09, 04:07

Likewise AveJoe. You oughta be careful how you choose not to respond to the things you do not want to believe.

If your friend wants to unload a couple of his semi-autos, put me in touch with him and I'll do so fasho.

Otherwise, I'd advise your friend to STFU about what he has. He definitely doesn't need people like you who don't think that catastrophic scenarios can possibly take place, until they ultimately do, beating on his door. He's an idiot for even letting someone like you know that he has this cache.

I continue to be amazed at the way people in the US just assume that everything is gonna be alright for the rest of their lives. We live on this small piece of dirt in America relative to the rest of the planet, but much of this planet is in complete chaos and/or under dictatorial and tyrannical control. Most of the time when I turn on the television I'm told that The Constitution of the United States of America is a "living, breathing piece of stupid paper", and that everything is gonna be just fine. What could go wrong? That is a fools errand..... One day, maybe not in my lifetime, but some time soon, you and or your offspring are going to wake up into a society out of control.

SemiAutos under my bed with a cache of suitable ammo would be totally fine with me. Hook me up Joe! Hell, you don't want them. I might as well stock up, right?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-09, 04:08

Hi Ty. Catch the game?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-09, 04:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hi Ty. Catch the game?

Yeah, we got fucked on that no call on the Harbarger bullshit. should have been a dead ball foul, first down.

Fucking Higby is a disaster at Center. Heyward > LJ (I don't know what's up with that kid, he sucks now, I thought he was Heisman material three years ago, but nope). Cody is legit. FDIII is clutch as fuck. There was another dude, I forget who, Neilson or something, he flashed, I like him. Stewart continues to be sweet.

Asu QB overthrew everyone like he was trying to make Wliton Speight feel good about his life up until it counted and then he fucking killed us. Sick to my stomach, we should have won that game.

your thoughts?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-09, 04:22

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 1f615
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-09, 04:24

Where you is Pylon? I thought we were gonna talk foosballs.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-09, 04:26

One thing I would add, and I admit, I don't follow as closely as I used to, but I really miss that stupid bitch Rison. I think that fucker, along with our other allsome receivers, could make a legit difference. I still don't understand why he left, but he could have been pretty damn good. I don't think as good as White, but perhaps. The "quit" factor in him made me lose all respeck tho. So I'm not even going to look him up. fuck him. Wish he still had the heart of a Spartan and was still here though.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-10, 08:41

tTy wrote:Where you is Pylon? I thought we were gonna talk foosballs.....

PylonofCrap is a troll. Best ignore.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-10, 08:59

tTy wrote:Where you is Pylon?  I thought we were gonna talk foosballs.....

Arizona dude. I was at the game. Where you at? I went to bed right after that post and then traveled for a good portion of yesterday.

This team is hard to figure out. You'd think with what they had coming back they'd be better than what we're seeing. Not sure what is going on. A few key injuries? This crazy ass road trip to some fucking hot weather? Playing REALLY late at night? I don't know, but things are off. Hopefully we can get our shit together during the bye week.

Our O line play is fucking weak. That's the main culprit I believe.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-10, 09:29

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tTy wrote:Where you is Pylon? I thought we were gonna talk foosballs.....

PylonofCrap is a troll. Best ignore.

The troll thinks I'm a troll. I win. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-27, 08:08

I'm still hodling, or whatever the stupid buzzword is these days. When am I gonna get paid Ty???
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-28, 01:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm still hodling, or whatever the stupid buzzword is these days. When am I gonna get paid Ty???

Chill the fuck out. HODL.

I'm still buying as much as I can..... I said ten years like a year and a half ago for fucks sake.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-09-28, 01:37

I keep buying LTC, for any of you out there that care and don't have hurt feelings. Stop being cunts and buy ltc, btc...... I'm wondering about eth, not buying that right now, but ltc and btc, I am buying..... you guys have a lot of feelings. You should figure out how to get over that.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-09-28, 03:23

Why pump one or two brands of shitcoin and not a third? Aren't all of them gonna make you rich?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-28, 07:56

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm still hodling, or whatever the stupid buzzword is these days. When am I gonna get paid Ty???

I'm still buying as much as I can..... I said ten years like a year and a half ago for fucks sake.

10 years is a pretty shit timeline for a return on investment.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 18:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:

10 years is a pretty shit timeline for a return on investment.

Again, it's not a trade, it's an investment. Ten years is completely reasonable. If it's not for you, feel free to not bother reading this thread again. Not gonna hurt my feelings.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 18:24

The Pantry wrote:Why pump one or two brands of shitcoin and not a third? Aren't all of them gonna make you rich?

Answers:
Not pumping.
No.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-02, 18:34

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Why pump one or two brands of shitcoin and not a third? Aren't all of them gonna make you rich?

Answers:
Not pumping.
No.
So, what's the difference between those you believe will take off and those that will fail.

There will be failure, ya know.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 18:39

Hey tTy it's 6:30. I'm gonna assume you're only half in the bag and wanted to ask before you're completely drunk on a Tuesday. Now that LTC is @ $59 a coin and soon to be $1000 like you said by years end, What's your recommendation? Should we just hold it and let it climb to $5 billion a coin in 2019? Or should we buy all the wooden nickels on the market? Any advice on crypto futures is much appreciated. Thanks bro! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 2267303065
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 19:11

kingstonlake wrote:Hey tTy it's 6:30. I'm gonna assume you're only half in the bag and wanted to ask before you're completely drunk on a Tuesday. Now that LTC is @ $59 a coin and soon to be $1000 like you said by years end, What's your recommendation? Should we just hold it and let it climb to $5 billion a coin in 2019? Or should we buy all the wooden nickels on the market? Any advice on crypto futures is much appreciated. Thanks bro! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 2267303065

boring.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 19:14

The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:

Answers:
Not pumping.
No.
So, what's the difference between those you believe will take off and those that will fail.

In one post you said they are all going to make people rich, in this one you say "there will be failure, ya know". If you already know the answers to all your questions, why are you asking me anything at all?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 19:19

tTy wrote:BTC heading north again....... Haters gonna hate, cryptos finna git it..... LTC is going to a grand in the next 12 months.
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 2267303065
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 19:23

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Bitcoin is at 19k. Mother of god.

Still LOL'ing?  It's going to double from here by June, easy.  August at the latest... It will be 40-50K by then.
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 1284110369
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 19:26

tTy wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Here comes Litecoin. I've already written off that $100 so i'm leaving it in there forever

BING!

It'll be worth a grand or two in 18 months.
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 1197000101
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 19:38

A little better, kingston, but still pretty weak. My time frame remains 10 years, give or take.... Always has been, probably always will be until and/or unless they all go moon or 0.00.... I don't even really know why I get under your skin to the point you even give a fuck, but whatever. Have fun bumping worthless posts on a worthless message board, I guess. It's not my life.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-02, 19:40

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

In one post you said they are all going to make people rich, in this one you say "there will be failure, ya know".  If you already know the answers to all your questions, why are you asking me anything at all?
You're the one pumping this fake shit.  You tell me.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 19:44

tTy wrote:A little better, kingston, but still pretty weak. My time frame remains 10 years, give or take.... Always has been, probably always will be until and/or unless they all go moon or 0.00.... I don't even really know why I get under your skin to the point you even give a fuck, but whatever. Have fun bumping worthless posts on a worthless message board, I guess. It's not my life.

You being wrong doesn't get under my skin, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 19:48

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:A little better, kingston, but still pretty weak. My time frame remains 10 years, give or take.... Always has been, probably always will be until and/or unless they all go moon or 0.00.... I don't even really know why I get under your skin to the point you even give a fuck, but whatever. Have fun bumping worthless posts on a worthless message board, I guess. It's not my life.

You being wrong doesn't get under my skin, lol.

ok
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 19:50

The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:

In one post you said they are all going to make people rich, in this one you say "there will be failure, ya know".  If you already know the answers to all your questions, why are you asking me anything at all?

I just bought some more LTC!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-02, 20:16

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Betting Nascar would be more lucrative.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-02, 20:29

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Did it feel better than when you bought it last December at over $300?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 21:39

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

Did it feel better than when you bought it last December at over $300?

Yes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-02, 21:40

The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:

Betting Nascar would be more lucrative.

Probably not.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-02, 21:45

Digital currency will be so lucrative in a future where the electric grid has collapsed. You’ve really thought through this.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-02, 21:54

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 23 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next