Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?

5 posters

Go down

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?  Empty Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?

Post by DWags Sat May 28, 2016 3:22 am

All you guys have made your minds up. Nobody on this board can be persuaded. Why have any threads? Just to argue?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?  Empty Re: Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 3:49 am

DWags wrote:All you guys have made your minds up. Nobody on this board can be persuaded. Why have any threads?  Just to argue?

It's more about laughing in certain posters faces (Greenway, turtleneck, Travis, Watch out Pylon) about how horribly incompetent they are in understanding the political sector. They would say like 8 months ago, impossible. If he is the nominee he will get crushed by Heartless Hillary. Well Well Well, 13 point swing. Kind of like when people make outrageous sports statements and they keep getting bumped.  Don't say dumb shit, dumb shit won't be brought back up.

-SD265 OUT

-Political Science Expert-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?  Empty Re: Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 am

My mind is not completely made up. Johnson, Stein, maybe another 3rd party candidate...don't know. My mind is made up about Trump. I am not much for those right wing populist types.

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?  4113017228 But yes, we like making SD tilt so these threads do have that added bonus. Glad he is back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat May 28, 2016 10:15 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:All you guys have made your minds up. Nobody on this board can be persuaded. Why have any threads?  Just to argue?

It's more about laughing in certain posters faces (Greenway, turtleneck, Travis, Watch out Pylon) about how horribly incompetent they are in understanding the political sector. They would say like 8 months ago, impossible. If he is the nominee he will get crushed by Heartless Hillary. Well Well Well, 13 point swing. Kind of like when people make outrageous sports statements and they keep getting bumped.  Don't say dumb shit, dumb shit won't be brought back up.

-SD265 OUT

-Political Science Expert-

Politics isn't a sector SD. Finance... Finance has sectors. Politics. Not a stock.

Glad to see your back. Calm your tits a little.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat May 28, 2016 12:06 pm

My mind has been made up years before these candidates even officially threw their hats in the ring.

I just like to argue, Dwags.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat May 28, 2016 12:27 pm

a duel to the death
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:a duel to the death

Would you do it? After I read your post I thought about that for a bit. Would I participate in a duel for the Presidency?

50/50 - I'm either dead or I'm President.

I'm a goddamned waffler, I still can't decide.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat May 28, 2016 1:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:a duel to the death

Would you do it? After I read your post I thought about that for a bit. Would I participate in a duel for the Presidency?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to be president, so no.

But, it would be funny if I won the office in a duel then stole everyone's guns. So, maybe.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat May 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm pretty sure I don't want to be president, so no.

Who would want you to be president? Let me answer that for you, Travis.

Seriously, what could Trump or Hillary do to get you to change your vote at this point?  4835056-the-restless-chair-on-the-empty-field-at-sunset
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down