Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-14, 12:25

Just learned that Marissa resigned yesterday with $23 million buyout. That's hot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-14, 14:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:Just learned that Marissa resigned yesterday with $23 million buyout. That's hot.

Keep your mitts off.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill on 2017-06-14, 14:40

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 BN-IJ150_Theran_E_20150511173015

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Elizabeth-holmes-net-worth

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Elizabeth-Holmes-TIME-100-Gala-TIME-100-Most-nKbaMYHc1ZUl

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 ElizabethHolmes5-TW

Don't get me wrong - I'd still fuck her. I've done far far worse.

The real truth is she has done and will continue to do far better.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 12:46

Theranos, CEO Holmes, and Former President Balwani Charged With Massive Fraud

Big day at the SEC with this and the Equifax Ying charges Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 3493939353
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2018-03-14, 13:51

Did you guys ever read the stories about this chick? Like how she had some massive security detail in her company and how security would always have to refer to her as 'Eagle 1,' as in "Eagle 1 is on the move."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-03-14, 13:59

never heard of her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-03-14, 14:01

I hope Marissa is happy in retirement.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 16:25

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 DYRnsBVU8AA8pj4
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 16:26

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 DYRomkhUQAAgF-u
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-03-14, 16:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:Theranos, CEO Holmes, and Former President Balwani Charged With Massive Fraud

Big day at the SEC with this and the Equifax Ying charges Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 3493939353

Turtleneck can be prison pen pals with Holmes, then maybe she’ll arrange a conjugal visit. Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 3557613862
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior on 2018-03-14, 16:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 DYRomkhUQAAgF-u

I see now. Backup plans that allow for success when circumstances turn against the original plan are really just failures. Translating that to sports, every at bat should be a home run, every football play should be a touchdown, every golfer should hit a hole-in-one on every hole, and every hockey and basketball shot should score. It's so simple.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2018-03-14, 17:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 DYRnsBVU8AA8pj4

1. These are fucking gold.
2. Those ears...
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-03-14, 17:50

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 DYRnsBVU8AA8pj4

1. These are fucking gold.
2. Those ears...

I prefer to think of them as handles.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-06-10, 15:47

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-06-10, 15:58

We couldn't afford the wedding celebration for her extended family much less trying to keep her happy in a manner to which she's become accustomed regardless of how attractive she may be.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen on 2018-06-10, 16:40

Somehow, I think she'd be a little high maintenance. If I was a chef with a 12 incha and no drinking problem, maybe I would stand a chance.

(or at least wouldn't care, because 12 incha)
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-06-10, 17:38

I have no doubt pretty boy Turtleneck is* high maintenance, too. The two of them together would be** one big fight over who gets the biggest mirror.

*was high maintenance
** would’ve been one big fight

RIP, Turtleneck
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-06-15, 23:20

Better hope they allow conjugal visits - she's facing 220 years in the pokey.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/15/technology/elizabeth-holmes-indicted-theranos/index.html
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-06-16, 06:14

She'll get a pardon.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-24, 09:58

About a 100 pages in and this book is really good.

https://www.amazon.com/Bad-Blood-Secrets-Silicon-Startup/dp/152473165X
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-01-23, 09:38

[tw]1088082480069001216[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 13:04

I just started The Dropout podcast.

It's really interesting.

If you like podcasts, which I do.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-03-19, 13:13

That voice. She's a dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 13:19

There's a whole thing about the voice, Pylon. It's a really interesting podcast.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-03-19, 13:23

still never heard of her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-03-19, 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:still never heard of her.

Well you have here before Liar McPantsonfire.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-03-19, 13:31

Rocinante wrote:I just started The Dropout podcast.

It's really interesting.

If you like podcasts, which I do.

I thought it was really well done. plus Rebecca Jarvis is hot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-03-19, 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:still never heard of her.

other than here.

in fact, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was the young lady who was abducted in Utah. Seems like her first or last name was either "Elizabeth" or "Holmes" - then I realized it wasn't the same person.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-03-19, 15:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

other than here.

in fact, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was the young lady who was abducted in Utah. Seems like her first or last name was either "Elizabeth" or "Holmes" - then I realized it wasn't the same person.

Yeah, this chick has a voice deeper than McQuiad's. It's unsettling.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 15:06

There are no women with the first name “Holmes”, Bob.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-03-19, 15:21

Rocinante wrote:There are no women with the first name “Holmes”, Bob.
sup, Holmes..

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Z5Qp2Q

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-03-19, 17:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:There are no women with the first name “Holmes”, Bob.
sup, Holmes..

Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 Z5Qp2Q

Is that from a movie? That actor used to be on Hill Street Blues often. He died before he hit age 40 when a drunk driver hit his car.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-03-19, 17:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It’s why Turtleneck is so hot for her/him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 18:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: sup, Holmes..

Is that from a movie? That actor used to be on Hill Street Blues often. He died before he hit age 40 when a drunk driver hit his car.

It's from the Sean Penn, Robert Duvall epic, Colors.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-03-19, 18:33

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thanks. I remember almost nothing about that movie, despite having been in it—by accident. I was playing tourist in Venice with my brother the day they were filming near Muscle Beach. Wandered through what we thought was the general public crowded around a disturbance that had brought a couple of LA’s finest. Turns out the crowd consisted of movie extras and the cops were Duvall and Penn. My brother started snapping pics with his telephoto lens, but the cop (who turned out to be an actor) told my bro that Mr. Penn wouldn’t like getting his picture taken. My brother concealed his lens on my shoulder, snapped a bunch of pics, and we went on our way, but not before the crowd opened like castle doors, with the only person not moving being me. There I was, staring straight at a camera I didn’t know was there until everyone parted away. Ruined the scene. Oops. Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 502811600

Postscript to the above. We left the filming and wandered around Venice. By the time we passed by the set again, everything had been broken down. Turns out Sean Penn had caught somebody taking his picture and beat the shit out of him. Shocked
I think he went to jail for a little while for that outburst. I was just glad it wasn’t my brother.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2019-03-19, 18:38

Rocinante wrote:There's a whole thing about the voice, Pylon. It's a really interesting podcast.

There was a Dateline (or one of those shows) on her last week. I had no idea who she was till I saw it. She is bat shit crazy. Like, Lorena Bobbitt crazy. I'll pass.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 19:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Thanks. I remember almost nothing about that movie, despite having been in it—by accident. I was playing tourist in Venice with my brother the day they were filming near Muscle Beach. Wandered through what we thought was the general public crowded around a disturbance that had brought a couple of LA’s finest. Turns out the crowd consisted of movie extras and the cops were Duvall and Penn. My brother started snapping pics with his telephoto lens, but the cop (who turned out to be an actor) told my bro that Mr. Penn wouldn’t like getting his picture taken. My brother concealed his lens on my shoulder, snapped a bunch of pics, and we went on our way, but not before the crowd opened like castle doors, with the only person not moving being me. There I was, staring straight at a camera I didn’t know was there until everyone parted away. Ruined the scene. Oops. Dear Elizabeth Holmes, I am still interested even if you are now broke. - Page 2 502811600

Postscript to the above. We left the filming and wandered around Venice. By the time we passed by the set again, everything had been broken down. Turns out Sean Penn had caught somebody taking his picture and beat the shit out of him. Shocked
I think he went to jail for a little while for that outburst. I was just glad it wasn’t my brother.

There’s gotta be some outtakes somewhere.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-03-19, 19:09

Nordic wrote:
Rocinante wrote:There's a whole thing about the voice, Pylon. It's a really interesting podcast.

There was a Dateline (or one of those shows) on her last week. I had no idea who she was till I saw it. She is bat shit crazy. Like, Lorena Bobbitt crazy. I'll pass.

That’s kind of what the podcast is about. Speaking of Lorena Bobbit, there’s a new Jordan Peele documentary on her that I want to see.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-03-19, 19:56

Bump for Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court on 2019-03-20, 17:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

She faked having a low voice.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes-allegedly-faked-her-voice-to-make-it-lower
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum