Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

+18
tGreenWay
Blanch32
tanfan!
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Cym Jim
Travis of the Cosmos
BleacherSwill
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Vlad
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
tTy
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-15, 13:13

DWags wrote:Most people who brag about fire arms are dumb asses with them. That's my point.

Is that an attack on tTy?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

Post by DWags 2016-06-15, 13:16

It's an attack on dumb asses. Are you saying tTy is a dumb ass?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-15, 13:37

DWags wrote:It's an attack on dumb asses. Are you saying tTy is a dumb ass?

Good comeback. "I know you are but what am I." If I didn't already know you were almost 60, I'd think you were 11.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-15, 14:14

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-15, 14:19

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 1853518006
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-16, 01:19

FWIW, we actually did discuss it last night and we both decided that it is time to get one, and she is going to get her first handgun as well and get her CPL (finally) and start carrying. Also, some of you have a pretty fucked up view as to how marriage should work, imo.... Sharia comes to mind, actually. Perhaps it is not I who is the board resident "tiny dicked redneck male chauvinist asshole" after all? Sounds like some of you may be though....

With regard to personal protection, some of you people might want to wake the fuck up.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-16, 01:23

Someone sounds like a scared girly man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-16, 01:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Someone sounds like a scared girly man.

Ain't skeerd.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-16, 04:09

Vlad wrote:This has to be sort of like asking your wife if you can go have a few beers with your buddies (something I've only heard about but thankfully never experienced). Yeah, the good news is that you got the nod and now you're having beer with your buddies, but you're really not enjoying that beer, are you?

I mean, you CAN'T be enjoying that beer. You had to fuckin' get permission to have that beer! How can you enjoy the beer?? It's buggin' the piss out of you that you fuckin' had to get permission!

So Ty, enjoy that gun. Razz

This guy I used to hang out with is like tty. Asks his wife's permission to do everything. I suggested a guy trip to dc when he got permission to go have dinner with me and another buddy. Now his wife is going off to New York to meet up with women from her high school. No men allowed. You know what he said when I brought up the trip? Cindy will want to go. I said you can't go away with a few guys to enjoy a weekend of beer and farts etc. oh she'll want to go. I stopped hanging out with him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-16, 06:18

Tanfan! wrote:
Vlad wrote:This has to be sort of like asking your wife if you can go have a few beers with your buddies (something I've only heard about but thankfully never experienced). Yeah, the good news is that you got the nod and now you're having beer with your buddies, but you're really not enjoying that beer, are you?

I mean, you CAN'T be enjoying that beer. You had to fuckin' get permission to have that beer! How can you enjoy the beer?? It's buggin' the piss out of you that you fuckin' had to get permission!

So Ty, enjoy that gun. Razz

This guy I used to hang out with is like tty. Asks his wife's permission to do everything. I suggested a guy trip to dc when he got permission to go have dinner with me and another buddy. Now his wife is going off to New York to meet up with women from her high school. No men allowed. You know what he said when I brought up the trip? Cindy will want to go. I said you can't go away with a few guys to enjoy a weekend of beer and farts etc. oh she'll want to go. I stopped hanging out with him.

You showed that fucker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-16, 06:25

tTy wrote:FWIW, we actually did discuss it last night and we both decided that it is time to get one, and she is going to get her first handgun as well and get her CPL (finally) and start carrying. Also, some of you have a pretty fucked up view as to how marriage should work, imo.... Sharia comes to mind, actually. Perhaps it is not I who is the board resident "tiny dicked redneck male chauvinist asshole" after all? Sounds like some of you may be though....

With regard to personal protection, some of you people might want to wake the fuck up.

"Honey, have you ever thought just maybe the communists, rapists, Mexicans, zombies, or democrats might take over without notice?"

"Em, no I was thinking we need milk, eggs and I'm a bit worried we haven't had enough rain lately"

"Well, ima get us a couple ak47's. You know, just in case"

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-16, 09:11

tTy wrote:FWIW, we actually did discuss it last night and we both decided that it is time to get one, and she is going to get her first handgun as well and get her CPL (finally) and start carrying. Also, some of you have a pretty fucked up view as to how marriage should work, imo.... Sharia comes to mind, actually. Perhaps it is not I who is the board resident "tiny dicked redneck male chauvinist asshole" after all? Sounds like some of you may be though....

"Don't tread on me pussy"

It sounds like the pussy has already done that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 10:07

Ty? Maybe you should add one of these to your arsenal while they're legal.

Yugoslavian 82mm Mortar Set, M69A, Rectangular Baseplate, Matching *GOOD*

Price as configured: $1,589.00

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 16may16_81mm_mortar_rect_mid01_2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-16, 10:08

tTy, any mods planned? PM me if you want some ideas.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-16, 10:23

DWags wrote:

"Honey, have you ever thought just maybe the communists, rapists, Mexicans, zombies, or democrats might take over without notice?"

"Em, no I was thinking we need milk, eggs and I'm a bit worried we haven't had enough rain lately"

You can never have enough "personal protection", especially up in TC, MI. I've heard stories.

BTW, enjoying your posts lately.

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-16, 10:24

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

You can never have enough "personal protection", especially up in TC, MI. I've heard stories.

BTW, enjoying your posts lately.

Vlad enjoying your posts is a sure sign you are doing it wrong.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-16, 10:26

Do you guys keep this stuff in a Cold War bunker or do you show them off to compensate for something ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 10:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys keep this stuff in a Cold War bunker or do you show them off to compensate for something ?

Oooooooooh.....more creative, inventive, innovative posting.      Any time a man owns a truck or a gun he must be compensating for not having one of the enormous cocks that all liberals sport.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-16, 10:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys keep this stuff in a Cold War bunker or do you show them off to compensate for something ?

Oooooooooh.....more creative, inventive, innovative posting.      Any time a man owns a truck or a gun he must be compensating for not having one of the enormous cocks that all liberals sport.

LIBERALS!!!!! FUCKING LIBERALS!!!!

I don't know about cock size but I do think you're all a bunch of scared pussies.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-16, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:

Sooo in your bunker?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-16, 11:14

I'm keeping a list of reasons offered for owning a "weapon of war" (new title). So far, we have:

1. Because I can (see 2nd Amendment).
2. Because Obama (see Obama).
3. Because I'm really scared of everything (see my small cock).
4. Because shooting ranges are so much fun.

Did I miss any?

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-16, 11:28

I remember that time ty posted pics of a dead guy.

Where's that ty? Miss him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-16, 11:47

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:It's an attack on dumb asses. Are you saying tTy is a dumb ass?

Good comeback. "I know you are but what am I." If I didn't already know you were almost 60, I'd think you were 11.

Dwags is quite the simpleton. It's a good thing he become of age when he did....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 12:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sooo in your bunker?

lol, no guns, no bunker just enjoy watching you tilt. Carry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-16, 12:13

Dawg who is tilting again? You have replied to every single anti gun post in every single one of these threads. For days now, full on tilt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-16, 13:02

My wife just gave me the okay to read and respond in this thread. Oh wait, no she didn't, because I don't need my wife's permission to do anything unless it involves me sticking things in her. What kind of a fucking pussy needs permission to buy anything -- let alone a weapon -- from his wife.

Minus well buy yourself a pink AR. And don't forget to remove your testicles when you head out to shoot shit. I'm sure the boss lady will taste good care of them while you're gone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 13:05

I love how easily manipulated people are by the mainstream media and the NRA.. "but the scary people are coming.. I saw it on the news" Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 1550444538

as long as you guys realize that they are laughing all the way to the bank at your intellectual and emotional expense, live it up.. Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 13:09

listen.. y'all can laugh at the knuckle-draggin' rednecks and their emotionally and intellectually vulnerable state all you want but, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun..

oh, wait.. Shocked

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said an off-duty police officer working security at the club in uniform traded gunfire with the attacker.

Officials said that after police responded to reports of the violence, the attacker retreated to a bathroom with hostages. Police held back because the attacker made statements about having explosives, they said.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2016-06-16, 13:29

tTy, you should already have an AR!!! I guess this begs the question, why didn't you ask permission sooner?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 13:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:listen.. y'all can laugh at the knuckle-draggin' rednecks and their emotionally and intellectually vulnerable state all you want but, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun..

oh, wait.. Shocked

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said an off-duty police officer working security at the club in uniform traded gunfire with the attacker.

Officials said that after police responded to reports of the violence, the attacker retreated to a bathroom with hostages. Police held back because the attacker made statements about having explosives, they said.

So what's your guess on how many lives he saved or cost?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 13:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:listen.. y'all can laugh at the knuckle-draggin' rednecks and their emotionally and intellectually vulnerable state all you want but, remember, the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun..

oh, wait.. Shocked

not as many as "thoughts and prayers"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-16, 13:51

LooseGoose wrote:

oh, wait.. Shocked

We know the bouncer, an unarmed Muslim, saved scores of lives. The armed cop let the killer in and fire at will for three hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 14:18

tGreenWay wrote:We know the bouncer, an unarmed Muslim, saved scores of lives. The armed cop let the killer in and fire at will for three hours.

The bouncer you refer to is the guy that opened the back door? I read the off duty cop chased the killer into a bathroom and pinned him down there. I'd missed reading that he let him into the club.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-16, 14:20

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:We know the bouncer, an unarmed Muslim, saved scores of lives. The armed cop let the killer in and fire at will for three hours.

The bouncer you refer to is the guy that opened the back door? I read the off duty cop chased the killer into a bathroom and pinned him down there. I'd missed reading that he let him into the club.

You missed the point. The guy who wasn't armed did as much good and probably more than the armed guy hired to keep the club safe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 14:43

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You missed the point. The guy who wasn't armed did as much good and probably more than the armed guy hired to keep the club safe.
the NRA - America's leading terrorist organization.. would like to speak with you on line 2.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-16, 14:56

oh, wait.. Shocked

I'm not worried
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-16, 15:04

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I guess I didn't look at it as a competition. I thought they both did good things in the face of evil. But I do understand that since the cop had a gun he needs to be slapped down a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-16, 15:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

the NRA - America's leading terrorist organization.. would like to speak with you on line 2.

Nutjobs
Racists
Assholes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-16, 15:07

DWags wrote:

oh, wait.. Shocked

I'm not worried
me neither.. I have a better chance at getting struck by lightning than being killed by a scary brown person.

and, oddly enough - much like the Orlando shooting - a good guy with a gun couldn't protect me from getting killed by lightning, either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-16, 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm not worried
me neither.. I have a better chance at getting struck by lightning than being killed by a scary brown person.

and, oddly enough - much like the Orlando shooting - a good guy with a gun couldn't protect me from getting killed by lightning, either.

I haven't been violated by brown people or shot by gun owners in 54 years.

I'm not worried.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next