Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up)

Go down

Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up) Empty Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up)

Post by NigelUno on Fri 18 Apr - 22:00

98 pitches though.  No way he comes out for the 7th inning.

Edit: 120 pitches.  No way he comes out for the 8th inning.

Last edited by NigelUno on Fri 18 Apr - 22:48; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up) Empty Re: Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up)

Post by NigelUno on Fri 18 Apr - 22:02

7th inning:

Well...they are letting him hit with one out and a runner on 3rd.

Squeeze?

And...he strikes out.  That was dumb in a 1-0 game.

And the runner gets stranded.  Should have pulled him for a PH.  Stupid move Fredi.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up) Empty Re: Edit: Harang/Avilan with a no-no through 7 2/3 for Bravos vs. Mets (Wright busts it up)

Post by SeeRockCity on Sat 19 Apr - 0:23

I have totally lost sight of the Bravos this year. What the hell happened to our pitching staff?

Oh, and you should make tOfficial Atlanta Braves thread. I'll merge this in if you do. I would do it, but I don't want to start all the long-running threads here. That's no fun.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Sat 19 Apr - 0:48

Harang is 3-1 with a 0.70 ERA. Who needs Medlen?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity on Sat 19 Apr - 0:51

NigelUno wrote:Harang is 3-1 with a 0.70 ERA. Who needs Medlen?

Or Beachy, or Minor, or Venters, or Floyd, or Gearrin...

What the hell?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity on Sat 19 Apr - 0:52

Oh, and of course it would be David Wright who busts up the no no. Dude has our number.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Sat 19 Apr - 0:53

Freddie Freeman is on fire. Good thing they locked him up for awhile. I'll start tOfficial thread tomorrow.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity on Sat 19 Apr - 0:58

NigelUno wrote: I'll start tOfficial thread tomorrow.  

sweet.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum