Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..

+5
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  Empty The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-24, 08:14

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  1966794946

CNN Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager as Political Analyst
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  Empty Re: The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-24, 08:25

This is all maybe one step above reality TV.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  Empty Re: The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 09:23

Why wouldn't they hire him? Trump's been a Democrat longer than he was a Republican. You're surely not claiming Lewandowski is some sort of Conservative pundit? Nah, I'll be you are since you never research anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-24, 09:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This is all maybe one step above reality TV.
but, remember... we can't trust the "liberal media"..

which, as I've been saying for years, is anything but liberal. It's just fun to point it out. The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-24, 09:33

CNN is fairly centrist. Although there has been some clear emotions shown by their anchors over gun control recently, they are relatively centrist compared to Fox or MSNBC.

Jake Trapper would probably factcheck his grandmother, and the annoying guy that hosts Reliable Sources does a good job. Zakaria presents a pretty rational perspective on foreign affairs. Wolf Blitzer is annoying.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-24, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:Why wouldn't they hire him?   Trump's been a Democrat longer than he was a Republican.   You're surely not claiming Lewandowski is some sort of Conservative pundit?   Nah, I'll be you are since you never research anything.

Why are you constantly angry? It must be exhausting.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-24, 10:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Why wouldn't they hire him?   Trump's been a Democrat longer than he was a Republican.   You're surely not claiming Lewandowski is some sort of Conservative pundit?   Nah, I'll be you are since you never research anything.

I've been saying for a while that I'm starting to feel kind of bad for Goose - he seems old, lonely and angry. Sometimes I feel bad about needling at him and pointing out his moral shortcomings...

but then I just remember the extent of his moral shortcomings.. and I don't feel so bad about it. The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  502811600

anyway - we're all on our journey, I guess. I think of him and hope for the best.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-24, 10:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's old and bitter. I feel bad for him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 12:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You'd be amazed at how much I sit here and laugh at the shit that is spewed on this board. I'm angry about 1/100th of the time I spend laughing. The "angry old man" narrative is another invention of Bob's fevered mind, of course his parrot OTPT believes him and I guess you do too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 12:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's old and bitter. I feel bad for him.

The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  Parrot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been saying for a while that I'm starting to feel kind of bad for Goose - he seems old, lonely and angry. Sometimes I feel bad about needling at him and pointing out his moral shortcomings...but then I just remember the extent of his moral shortcomings.. and I don't feel so bad about it. The "Liberal Media" Hires Former Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski As Political Contributer..  502811600 anyway - we're all on our journey, I guess. I think of him and hope for the best.

Yes, you have been spewing this for quite some time. You've convinced the weak minded but I think you need to keep working on the rest.

As I said in my previous post the angry thing is laughable - the lonely is even sillier. But you keep thinking whatever comforts you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 12:39

This thread follows a standard pattern here:

Bob posts absolute bullshit.

I call him on it.

He calls me angry, lonely and a rape encourager.

His parrot OTPT chimes in.

Rinse, Lather, Repeat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-24, 12:47

Loose tilting to the 4th power!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-24, 12:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You'd be amazed at how much I sit here and laugh at the shit that is spewed on this board. I'm angry about 1/100th of the time I spend laughing. The "angry old man" narrative is another invention of Bob's fevered mind, of course his parrot OTPT believes him and I guess you do too.

You better not be laughing at me. I take this shit seriously. I will fight you at the tractor pull.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-24, 13:13

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You'd be amazed at how much I sit here and laugh at the shit that is spewed on this board.   I'm angry about 1/100th of the time I spend laughing.   The "angry old man" narrative is another invention of Bob's fevered mind, of course his parrot OTPT believes him and I guess you do too.

You better not be laughing at me. I take this shit seriously. I will fight you at the tractor pull.

I laugh mostly at Bob, see I realize and I think you do too that he's sitting there bored trying to pull the most outrageous shit he can pull out of his ass to get a reaction.   It's his whole schtick - he doesn't really believe all that shit.   Some days I decide to give him his reaction and some days I just don't have time for it.

Now OTPT he seems to think I'm mad, angry, tilting  - whatever - when the reality is that I'm chuckling over most of it.

Anyone, anyone at all that follows politics knows that Lewandowski getting hired by one of the news channels was as predictable as a Kardashian sex tape.  He's not there as a conservative spokesman, nor a Republican spokesman - he's there as a Trump spokesman and for CNN to have access to campaign sources.   Standard business practice.   Look at all the Clinton/Bush/Obama people that ended up in the media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-24, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I laugh mostly at Bob, see I realize and I think you do too that he's sitting there bored trying to pull the most outrageous shit he can pull out of his ass to get a reaction.   It's his whole schtick - he doesn't really believe all that shit.   Some days I decide to give him his reaction and some days I just don't have time for it.

Now OTPT he seems to think I'm mad, angry, tilting  - whatever - when the reality is that I'm chuckling over most of it.

Anyone, anyone at all that follows politics knows that Lewandowski getting hired by one of the news channels was as predictable as a Kardashian sex tape.  He's not there as a conservative spokesman, nor a Republican spokesman - he's there as a Trump spokesman and for CNN to have access to campaign sources.   Standard business practice.   Look at all the Clinton/Bush/Obama people that ended up in the media.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but you don't seem like the chucking kind of guy.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10601-i-would-like-a-vote-to-happen-any-2nds?highlight=vote
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-24, 13:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but you don't seem like the chucking kind of guy.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10601-i-would-like-a-vote-to-happen-any-2nds?highlight=vote
he takes internet message boardin' seriously, doesn't he?

I suppose I would, too, if I were him and it's really all you seem to have.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-24, 20:41

Turtleneck wrote:CNN is fairly centrist. Although there has been some clear emotions shown by their anchors over gun control recently, they are relatively centrist compared to Fox or MSNBC.

Jake Trapper would probably factcheck his grandmother, and the annoying guy that hosts Reliable Sources does a good job. Zakaria presents a pretty rational perspective on foreign affairs. Wolf Blitzer is annoying.

I haven't watched CNN in a couple of years but I remember seeing the NPR style of journalism, dunno if that's changed since then but made them come off as solidly left of left-center. Wolf Blitzer is Anchorman. I was watching live, the whole "they are so poor... and so black..." comment he made during Katrina... I just busted out laughing because I figured he'd be fired, but nah... still there. Never cared for MSNBC or Fox News. I did like Red Eye, though.

Bill Maher is my favorite liberal pundit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-25, 11:06

CNN staff revolts over Corey Lewandowski hire
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-09-29, 12:28

[tw]1443180439674437639[/tw]

lolol
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-09-29, 12:32

Family values
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-09-29, 12:37

Glen Rice approves of this message.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-09-29, 12:46

Infidelity is pretty far down the list of reasons Noem and Lewandowski suck.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-29, 15:27

Cameron wrote:Infidelity is pretty far down the list of reasons Noem and Lewandowski suck.

Depending on their sexual tastes it may be one reason they do suck, each other that is.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down