Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here

5 posters

Go down

All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here Empty All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 15:23

I'm bi-partisan as fuck!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here Empty Re: All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here

Post by Guest 2016-06-29, 15:29

OK, and I promise not to dig into the dark ages to attempt to make things "balanced" like certain other members of the forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here Empty Re: All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 15:57

All mine are recent. The NC trans legislation is recent, Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:OK, and I promise not to dig into the dark ages to attempt to make things "balanced" like certain other members of the forum.

Do you still claim you aren't a republican ? All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-29, 16:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:OK, and I promise not to dig into the dark ages to attempt to make things "balanced" like certain other members of the forum.

Do you still claim you aren't a republican ? All Politicians Are Sketchy As Shit - Post The Stuff They Get Indicted/Convicted/Whatever For Here 502811600

Only when Bob and TN are called Democrats. OR perhaps you've asked them and I missed it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 17:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Only when Bob and TN are called Democrats. OR perhaps you've asked them and I missed it?

Bobs a dem. Turtleneck nah.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 17:02

Why am I a Democrat, Loose? Considering I have no official party affiliation, you have a tough case to make.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-29, 17:11

Turtleneck wrote:Why am I a Democrat, Loose? Considering I have no official party affiliation, you have a tough case to make.

Nor do I and never have. I post 3-4 Democrat items and OTPT tells me I'm a Republican, I'm just questioning him on why the reverse doesn't apply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-29, 18:55

Turtleneck wrote:Why am I a Democrat, Loose? Considering I have no official party affiliation, you have a tough case to make.

You're a Democrat, through and through. Everyone can smell it on you, TN.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-30, 13:31

xsanguine wrote:

You're a Democrat, through and through. Everyone can smell it on you, TN.

Goddamnit, can everybody please stop smelling each other? Fuck!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down