Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..

5 posters

Go down

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  Empty Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 09:50

I'm going with something to do with an undisclosed incident that implicates her in a soft-serve frozen ice cream cover-up..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  Empty Re: Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..

Post by DWags 2016-07-06, 09:53

I'm going with, "That's a man, baby". They'll reveal she has no vagina.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  Empty Re: Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 09:55

DWags wrote:I'm going with, "That's a man, baby". They'll reveal she has no vagina.
pretty good predication..

I'm awaiting a full-scale million dollar investigation to be launched by the fiscally-responsible republicans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-06, 10:00

The son of BENGHAZI!!!! This time it's super serious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 10:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The son of BENGHAZI!!!! This time it's super serious.
just when you thought it was safe to send an email..

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-06, 10:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm going with something to do with an undisclosed incident that implicates her in a soft-serve frozen ice cream cover-up..

lol, waiting for the chirpers to chime in about why you posts are sooooooooooo one sided. The GOP "made" Hills lie repeatedly about how she handled top secret documents. That's your story and you're sticking to it.

There will need to be no manufacturing, the family can't help themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 10:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm going with something to do with an undisclosed incident that implicates her in a soft-serve frozen ice cream cover-up..

lol, waiting for the chirpers to chime in about why you posts are sooooooooooo one sided. The GOP "made" Hills lie repeatedly about how she handled top secret documents. That's your story and you're sticking to it.

I will not rest until we launch a full-scale investigation into this matter.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-06, 22:23

Is the next one also going to be self inflicted?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-06, 22:42

LooseGoose wrote:

Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  502811600 Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and the Mainstream Media Will Manufacture..  170414145
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down