Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?

+2
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
6 posters

Go down

Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  Empty Re: Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 1:32

No
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  Empty Re: Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 1:35

No way. I don't care enough, though Trump is pretty disgusting. Not any more disgusting than that botfly-infested pussy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 4:40

I would eat Hillary Clinton's pussy if it could make Trump president.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 11:47

I would eat Hilary Clinton's pussy just to say I did as long as there was video evidence I could have.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 11:48

Rocinante wrote:I would eat Hilary Clinton's pussy just to say I did as long as there was video evidence I could have.

Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746 Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746 Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746 Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746 Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746 Would you eat out Hillary's pussy if it would prevent Trump from being elected?  1401550746
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 11:49

Dude. I'd be rich! Worth it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 12:08

Rocinante wrote:I would eat Hilary Clinton's pussy just to say I did as long as there was video evidence I could have.

You'd be able to say that you've boldly gone where no man has gone before.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 12:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:

You'd be able to say that you've boldly gone where no man has gone before.

Emphasis on man?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down